Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 249 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c) Empty Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:12 am

Triple Threat Match
No DQ
Match ends by Pinfall, Submission, or KO

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c) Empty Re: Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:17 pm

Well this was it, it was time for Ryan to do what he should have done so long ago. Reclaim what was rightfully his, obtain his Nekketsu Belt once more and lead Tension in a manner that only one as regal and glorious as he could do so. The Paragon was sitting in his locker room doing pushups there and counting each one in his mind, memories of his last title defence flashing in his brain each time and he gritted his teeth. Here Ryan would show both of his opponents that the Paragon would be the ruler of Tension, first the Nekketsu Belt and then the main title one day.....

The Paragon kept his attire simple for this one, he wouldn't be donning his entrance attire of that breastplate and cape. No. He simply wore his wrestling attire of a pair of black leggings and union jack patterned wrestling boots. Ryan heard the knock on the door, it was time. Ryan stopped his pushups and cracked his neck and eyed himself in the mirror one final time. Then he departed the locker room.

He waited at the entrance ramp there, so that his theme song could play. Then he strode out there and just stood at the top of it and wrapped black tape around his hands and then raised a fist. Before striding down the ramp and then climbing into the ring and resting in his corner, no grandstanding and no showboating. His one eye glaring with killing intent!

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c) Empty Re: Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:16 am

...Breathe in... ....Breathe out...

Dirk sat on an iron chair nearby the gorilla position. He was leaning forward and clenching his fists tight while hearing The Paragon made his entrance. By the good graces of AFW management, he was given a championship match! Hardwork and determination paid off after all. And, he didn't even have to do one of those disgusting "hentai matches"! Things were looking great for the rookie. But, he couldn't rest on his laurels just yet. His path to gold was far from over. He needed to stand against the current and the former Nekketsu Champion.
Two people he has yet to face in his AFW career. At the same time. How would he deal with them?

Soon, Ryan's theme ended and Dirk knew it was almost fighting time. He quickly got up on his feet, dusted off his pink wrestling shorts and patted his face with his taped hands to psyche himself up! Then, he made his way to the gp. It's wrestling time!

Float On by Modest Mouse began playing over the arena's stereos. As his titantron displaying his name played, he walked out from the entrance looking down at the floor. He quickly shook his head and then crouched down to knee. Then, he suddenly hopped back up onto both of his feet, quickly did a full spin and threw his right arm in front of him in an energetic haymaker!

He quickly walked down the ramp to the ring and hopped onto the apron. He would then slingshot himself into the ring and walked his way to a corner opposite of Ryan. He would usually try to hype up the crowd on one of the turnbuckles. But, he needed to be serious and focus. After reaching his corner, Dirk would remove his polo shirt and his glasses and hand them to a ringside attendant. Then, he would put in his mouth guard over his upper row of teeth, clasp his hands together, roll them a bit and then lean back in the corner.

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:26 am

Spoiler:

After both guys made their entrances in the arena, it was the Nekketsu Champion's turn! Iris makes her first entrance in a PPV while holding a belt.

As her theme started to play, fireworks explode in the top of the entrance ramp while, a curtain of smoke covered the entrance part of the arena. After it ends, the current Nekketsu Champion, shows herself there in front of the fans while raising the belt with the right arm. The Demon was wearing, besides her wrestling gear, a fuchsia leather jacket with spikes on its shoulders and a pair or sunglasses of the same color.

Iris then starts walking towards the ring with the belt over her right shoulder, while looking at both contenders inside the ring, conscious and aware that any of both would do the impossible to take that belt off of her hands. But she wasn't afraid to defend the belt in this PPV, and she proves it by walking straight over the metal steps and getting inside the ring by passing over the second rope.

Spoiler:

Once inside, Iris stands in the middle of the ring with the right arm raised again, holding the belt until the music stops. Later, she turns around and gives the belt to the referee, then she takes her jacket and sunglasses off, dropping then under the bottom turnbuckle and turns around while standing on her corner, looking at both guys.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:59 am

Dirk merely glanced at the sight that was the current Nekketsu Champion. He had to admit to himself, Iris looked absolutely amazing in her gear. The colors, her hair, her everything was mesmerizing. But Dirk refused to show even the slightest bit of interest on his face. He didn't travel all the way to the land of the rising sun to gawk and drool over every beauty who stood across the ring from him. He came to cement his name in the annals of japanese wrestling history. And prove that he had what it takes to become a champion!

But first, the introductions. After Iris finished her entrance, the arena lights would dim until a handful of lights shined down unto the ring. Dirk looked up at them and squinted from the brightness before he quickly looked back down and rubbed his hurting eyes. He was sure someone would catch that and laugh at his expense. Yeesh. Never doing that again. After several blinks and blonks of the eyes, Dirk was ready for action once again.

The announcer would enter the ring to begin the introductions for the match.

"The following 3-way contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Nekketsu Championship! Currently standing in the ring to my left, he weighed in this morning at 166 lbs...! Hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...! The 'Secret Weapon..!' DIRK LEEEWWSEEERRR!!!"

Dirk would turn around and hop unto the middle turnbuckle and signal to the crowd pointing to the sky with his right pointer finger! The crowd would applaud him and cheer. But, Dirk was sure a much bigger reaction was coming when Ryan and Iris made their intros. Dirk would quickly climb back down and go back to rolling his wrists just like his idol CM Punk used to do, before hopping on his feet.

After championship introductions, the bell would ring! Finally, beginning this long awaited and exciting match up!!

DING! DING!

Dirk would lean forward and puts his hands on his knees and look back and forth at his opponents in anticipation of what they would do.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:34 am

Ryan gritted his teeth as his opponents made their way to the ring, he considered himself an even tempered man even at the worst of times. Yet seeing that Nekketsu Belt not on his waist made his one good eye twitch there in annoyance at the fact it wasn't where it belonged. No matter, Ryan would merely give his best showing in this bout and make sure he triumphed. A match was still a match at the end of the day. Ryan calmly nodded to Dirk as he entered at least, Ryan hadn't forgotten the second opponent either......

The ring announcer would make the calls for the fighters. Ryan waited for his while he performed his pre match ritual. Take three deep breathes, then close his eye.

"Introducing, hailing from London, England! He stands at 6ft tall and weighs at 217 pounds, the mighty Paragon! Ryyyyyannnnnnnnnn Kniiiiiiiiiiighhhhhtttttttt!" and to which all Ryan would do was simply raise a fist in the air without ever taking his eye off of the title belt as the ref would take it. Ryan's gaze was focused, like a switch had just gone off.

DING!

The bell went and the match was now properly underway, Ryan wasted no time in getting to business in this bout. He glanced over at Dirk before Ryan then sought to stomp right towards Iris and attempted to light up her chest with the hardest, right handed knife edge chop that he could possibly muster and crack the whip in the opening exchanges of this title bout!

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:26 am

The match had begun and it looked like Ryan was wasting no time in going after Iris. Dirk was hoping for a three way lock up to start things, but that definitely wasn't happening now.

Dirk quickly left from his corner and followed near the action ensuing between Ryan and Iris.
The rookie didn't know exactly where to begin so he would hang back a safe distance and wait for his chance to jump in.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Wed Jul 24, 2024 3:05 am

After the bell rang, Iris was ready with her stance until Ryan went towards her with the chop on her chest, causing the champion to stagger back to the ropes and hold her chest, but later she responds with forearm strikes to Ryan's face, everything while Dirk was just there, watching.

Later, Iris continues attacking Ryan with few knees to his body before throwing him with an irish whip at the ropes.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:40 pm

Okay, all that stuff that was said earlier with Ryan being even tempered? It was out the window clearly as soon as the bell rang clearly, the Paragon made a beeline right for the Nekketsu Champ and made to start lighting up her chest with his hand cracking at her like a whip. Still Iris could be praised as not many could take the sight of seeing the tall, muscled pillar that was the Paragon storming right at you. Even the more skilled of Tension might have bolted out that corner, but they were going at it!

Ryan grunted as Iris swung back at him, the two traded blows there. Ryan however had one of the toughest chins in all of Tension. The kind that would make a lesser foe think twice about trying to strike at, Iris was a champ however and he was feeling those blows. The knees came in after and Ryan switched to protection, tightening up his core in response and getting sent to the ropes shortly thereafter. However Ryan wrapped his arms around the ropes to stop himself there and rested against them.

His one eye gleamed at Dirk there, glancing up and down at him Ryan would then yell "Listen, lets focus on the champ! Truce for now?" as he gestured for Dirk to have a go at Iris there as Ryan then untangled himself off the ropes and sought to walk towards the ring centre again.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Dirk didn't want to be the type of guy to cower away from a fight or the type of person to interrupt a scuffle between a pair of wrestlers. Well, unless he was provoked into doing so. Anyway, in present time, Dirk could only watch the scuffle of Ryan vs Iris in the corner.

Suddenly, Iris managed to stop Ryan's attack and irish whipped to the rope on the opposite side.
Dirk stepped to the side, keeping a safe distance from both competitors. Suddenly however, Dirk was taken away of his thoughts of strategy due to the booming voice of Ryan Knight. He quickly turned his head to him to hear what he was saying. It seemed that he wanted focus his
attention to the champ. And that he wanted something of a truce.

"A-alright!" Dirk responded. Not giving much thought into the temporary alliance. And with that, Dirk would turn to Iris and get into a grappler's stance with his hands raised. He anticipated the usual collar and elbow tie up, but it was all up to the champ how she would respond.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next