Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Today at 12:17 pm

» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 11:02 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 10:15 am

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 6:10 am

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 6:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, ReneeCockyUndercard, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:01 pm by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:16 pm by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c) - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

Post by saryakimura96 Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:32 pm

Iris was in the middle of both empty corners as standing with the back near the ropes, getting into a stance while looking at both guys, but when she heard Ryan yelling at Dirk for a sort of alliance, Iris didn't put her guard down and is aware that she should be careful in this exact moment. The Demon saw how Dirk got himself into a stance for the collar elbow tie up, but since the plan was basically a handicapped assault, she jumps off and goes directly to attack him.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c) - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:47 pm

Dirk noticed that Iris was charging directly at him. At first, it looked like the two would engage in a grappling battle for supremacy! But, Dirk would have other plans. Remembering his truce with the Paragon, Dirk would drop step underneath Iris's grapple attempt and pull one of her arms behind her and put her in a tight hammerlock position.

As he yanked on her arm to try to keep her still, he would shout to Ryan, "Alright! I got her! Your turn!" The rookie only hoped this wouldn't backfire and end up with him getting struck in the face.

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:45 pm

Ryan was assessing this battle here with keen intent. He knew what the Nekketsu Champ could do in the ring but Dirk was a total unknown to Ryan. So he was using this temporary agreement to assess him, Dirk had a solid build at least and could actually grapple there pretty well. Maybe he had a run in the indies himself there? Ryan's one good eye was a keen scanner at the very least. And Dirk was able to actually get hold of Iris there and leave her open to the Paragon's following assault there.

"Impressive, most impressive." Ryan muttered calmly, his expression hadn't even changed save for a slight smirk at Dirk's handiwork, the Paragon would get his left hand on Iris's shoulder there and then his right hand would make a shushing gesture with the Brit then going "Shhhhhh........" as the crowd would then turn silent, with Ryan then hanging his arm up and then slapping his open palm straight onto Iris's chest and have the slap sound right through the entire arena!

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Mon Jul 29, 2024 5:40 pm

Iris went like a bullet towards Dirk to attack him as trying to forget the tie up, but after missing the attack, she gets taken into a tight hammerlock. Iris grunts and looks up ad sees that Ryan was going for the slap to the chest, moment in which she reacts and ducks under Ryan's arm, making him to give the slap to Dirk so he would be forced to let her go.

If her idea worked, her next move would be rolling back near a corner and get up to jump and throw a dropkick with each foot against both at the same time.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:10 pm

Dirk had managed to hold the champion in a quick hammerlock! He also signaled for the former champ to make a move on her while he held her like a sitting duck. Or so he thought...

Ryan wished to give Iris a hearty slap on her chest, but Iris would have other plans in mind. Just the mighty hand came charging at her, she ducked just in time for his hand to come into contact with Dirk's chest!

PHF! The sound of hand meeting flesh echoed throughout the arena and Dirk immediately released the champion from his grip so he could step back and nurse his chest!

"GAAGH!" Dirk would quickly lean forward and feel his chest with his hands, almost falling to a crouch from the pain. That was probably the hardest chop he took in his career yet! After a quick breather, Dirk rose back up to his feet and lifted his head to look at the perpetrator to give him a piece of his mind for the friendly fire that just happened.

"I thought you wanted a truce!" After hearing Ryan's response, Dirk would quickly realize that Iris had disappeared from sight. Worryingly, he quickly looked around and found out she had quickly made her way up the turnbuckle nearest to them intending to leap off. Suddenly, she did! Iris leapt off the turnbuckle with her feet shooting outward for a dropkick striking both men!

Dirk rolled backward until he ended up leaning against the ropes and sitting near the ring apron. But, not out of the ring just yet.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:47 am

Ryan had been wanting to do this slap to Iris for quite awhile actually, ever since she took the title belt. It would be to remind the whelp of her place and that just because she got the belt it didn't mean it truly belonged to her, Ryan even had a little smirk on his face as his palm swung in. Only to then find that his target would miss its mark and actually tagged Dirk there! Iris was able to make a full break for it and Dirk yelled about their deal.

Ryan scowled and yelled out "Damn it! We didn't wear her down enough!" and Iris would manage to get free and actually land her dropkick attack there.

The Paragon would give a loud grunt and stagger backwards, before falling to the mat with a thud. His abs hadn't been tensed up enough in time and he was sent flying backwards from the Nekketsu Champ's attack there. Gritting his teeth Ryan pounded the mat in annoyance as he was clearly losing his cool there with Iris being such a slippery character, already it felt like it was slipping from his grasp.....

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:17 pm

Dirk quickly shook his head and regained his bearings. And then, he began to plan. Iris could be easier to deal with than Ryan could. After coming to that conclusion, Dirk decided to make his move.

"Sorry, Mr. Knight! I was never one for alliances!" Dirk shouted to the Paragon. He pulled himself off the mat courtesy of the ropes and ran Iris's direction! Once he was near her, he jumped off the mat with his feet extended forward intending on dropping Iris with a Shotgun Dropkick!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by saryakimura96 Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:12 am

After executing the dropkick to both contenders, Iris rolls and uses the ropes to get up with the back turned at them until standing up on both legs.

Iris turns around and... she gets caught with the guard off by Dirk's dropkick, as both boots hitting her chest and sending the champion against the same corner, with the back crashing against the turnbuckles and grunting in pain, making her a little vulnerable against both contenders.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Fri Aug 09, 2024 6:53 am

Dirk's dropkick was a success. It sent the champ directly into the nearest corner. With that knowledge, Dirk would quickly get back on his feet and make his way to Iris. Determined to use this opportunity to dish out some more pain.

As the rookie closed in on his other opponent, Dirk got into a stance mirroring that of muay thai.Then, he turned to the side and measured his shot. After judging the distance, Dirk quickly sent his left leg into the gut of the champion for a hard muay thai style mid kick!

"HAA!" He shouted as his kick landed! If Iris didn't move, he would deliver 3 more kicks! After that, he would grab Iris and give her a quick snapmare and set her a fair distance away from the corner. Then, Dirk would climb up the turnbuckle and prepare to give the nekketsu champ her own taste of aerial revenge! All he needed to do was wait for her to get back unto her feet...

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:06 pm

Ryan was taking a pause there and letting the two fight it out there. Perhaps it was to let the two contestants display their ability or perhaps it was to recover for a bit, regardless the Paragon was seeking to make his move shortly after watching the fight unfold. It was clear that Dirk was a capable striker too it seemed from his rapid blows to Iris there however even in that rapid assault Ryan was already looking to strike with his one eye gleaming a possible chance to strike.

As luck would have it Ryan seemed to have a chance there, Iris was hopefully reeling from Dirk's strike based assault and the Paragon smelled blood in the water now. Gritting his teeth Ryan would try to dash at where Iris was located and try to wrangle her into a full nelson to hopefully prop the Nekketsu champion in place and try to get her to get nailed by the flying, incoming rocket that was known as Dirk Lewser!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next