Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Today at 2:00 am

» Serving Ayane.
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c) - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

Post by CrashTestDumbass Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:00 pm

Dirk waited for Iris to get to her feet. And as she did, Ryan Knight would quickly make another appearance and attempt to lock her in a full nelson to hold her in place. Dirk was sure that the truce he and the paragon was over. But, appeared he was attempting to revive it.

The Secret Weapon would quickly think about his next move. But, he was swiftly reminded by the ref that he was supposed on the top turnbuckle for too long or otherwise, he would face disqualification. Dirk let out a quick and annoyed sigh before making his grand leap! At the apex of his jump he both of his feet out in front of him for a missile drop kick! However, it would be completely up to fate on who exactly would get struck with the attack!

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c) - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)

Post by saryakimura96 Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:17 pm

Iris gets hit in the gut with Dirk's kicks and gets sit down against the bottom turnbuckle, but she gets caught and rolled into a snapmare from the same person. She was going to get up but... She gets trapped into a full nelson hold by Ryan, who approached from behind to take the champion, putting her into a big trouble... Everything while Dirk was climbing the corner.

Iris gets up slowly in the meantime, still dealing with Ryan's hold while the referee warned Dirk about DQ, she struggled as much as she could but couldn't avoid the missile dropkick, letting out a loud groan and going down to her knees, still held of the arms by Ryan.
saryakimura96
saryakimura96

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:48 pm

Dirk would make his epic leap with his feet extended out for a shotgun dropkick! But, who he came into connect with was anyone's guess!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:18 pm

Ryan had Iris restrained there and knew that his grip strength was nothing to scoff at, the Paragon had managed to grab hold of the Nekketsu Champ Iris now and soon he'd be able to ensure that she was about to be in a state similar to how Ryan viewed Iris. That being major pain! However Iris was nothing if not nimble and the next thing Ryan knew she shuffled about in his grasp likely due to her past experiences in the ring against him and the end result was not only Iris going down to the mat but the Paragon too!

The former Nekketsu champ let out a loud groan as he was scattered by the impact, Dirk wasn't as big as the Paragon sure but gravity was a bitch at the best of times and it left Ryan a splayed out mess on the canvas as his one eye blinked rapidly as he struggled to process just how that happened. What would happen though was anyone's guess but Ryan suddenly rising up and making a comeback was looking very much out the picture there.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:09 am

Dirk fell unto his back once and looked at both of his opponents who had taken the hit. They were both spilled out in the ring. And with that, another opportunity to take a quick victory has presented itself.

Dirk quickly scrambled up and dashed over to Iris and would quickly attempt a pin!
The referee would quickly come to his side and begin slapping the mat!

1! 2!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:23 pm

Ryan was left reeling from the force of that kick, it was a rare sight to see the Paragon so brought down in a bout but it happened and the worst part of it was that he might just see his chance at glory squandered now. Damaged as he was Ryan still maintained his ring awareness and could see that Dirk was going for a pin attempt against Iris while the iron was hot, in fairness it might be the right call considering the Paragon's legendary status in the square circle. However said history would also surely detail his toughness and Ryan was going to prove that here.

Gritting his teeth Ryan would try to scramble upwards and launch himself at the two fighters in the pin attempt. It wasn't graceful and it wasn't elegant but Ryan was about to try and drop his 200 plus pound muscled frame right on Dirk and Iris to try and break up the pin and bowl into them both, a huge shadow would loom over the pair as if London Bridge itself sought to fall down right upon them both!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3