Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sanae Saitou [D] vs. Ivan Ramirez - Hentai Match
by Mr. Q Today at 3:13 am

» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Today at 12:50 am

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 4:07 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by CaptainL Yesterday at 3:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 347 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 347 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Sanae Saitou [D] vs. Ivan Ramirez - Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sanae Saitou [D] vs. Ivan Ramirez - Hentai Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanae Saitou [D] vs. Ivan Ramirez - Hentai Match

Post by CaptainL Yesterday at 2:35 pm

When Sanae had signed up for AFW, she couldn't exactly say this was what she had in mind. But she was quickly finding herself faced with far more than she had bargained for! No matter how hard she tried to stay on top of the momentum, Ivan had still managed to outwit and out-maneuver her. And, perhaps worst of all, he was far less shy about leaning into the hentai aspect of this match than the less experienced Sanae was. She had tried to take control with a smother, but Ivan was just going to turn that back to his advantage, as he slipped down the cup of her top and started sucking on her nipple!

Already, this had thrown Sanae's thoughts into a haze of lust. Flashes of heat and tingles ran through her. Everything came screeching to a halt - how was she supposed to focus on a counter when her mind was wracked by the sensation? She wriggled and writhed in Ivan's grasp, her body pressed up against his, which only mean she could feel even more of his toned muscles against her body - a feeling that sent a shiver down her spine. By all means, she should have been fighting back - but she couldn't concentrate! The next thing she knew, Ivan had managed to slip his fingers through the string that held on her bikini bottom, and she could feel it fall loose!

At that moment, Sanae froze. The cool air against her hip shocked her back to her senses. Now, she realized just how vulnerable she was. Ivan would surely take advantage of this moment - and she couldn't let him! If there was ever a time to escape, it would be now! Gritting her teeth, Sanae went to throw her leg around Ivan's, pulling it back to try and trip him up at the ankle and take him off his footing!
CaptainL
CaptainL

Back to top Go down

Sanae Saitou [D] vs. Ivan Ramirez - Hentai Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanae Saitou [D] vs. Ivan Ramirez - Hentai Match

Post by Mr. Q Today at 3:13 am

The crowd went wild as the piece of cloth was undone, exposing Sanae's pert ass to the whole wide world and audience. Cupping her soft ass, Ivan squeezed the malleable flesh in his calloused hands, admiring it's softness and shape. The idol has a great figure.

Dropping the piece of cloth, Ivan half carried and half hugged her in his arms. His mouth continued on their task in pleasuring her perky breasts, toying and teasing them with his lips and tongue. His experience back home coming in handy, who would knew sleeping with whores would teach you a thing or two. Said experience is currently being used to dominate the poor idol in his grasp. Her squirming and pleasured expressions fueled his desire but not yet. The position isn't ideal for now.

Suddenly, Ivan felt the back of his leg buckle from an unseen attack. He realized Sanae had trip him up by destabilizing his balance by his ankle. It was a weak attack but it was unexpected and unforeseen, enough to take out his balance. Not wanting to hurt her from the fall, Ivan backpedaled before landing on his ass on the canvas in a sitting position with Sanae on his lap. His arms were wrapped around her protectively albeit restrictive.

"Oi. Bad idea." He turned to her with a sour look. What was she thinking? They could have accidentally land in awkward fall and get injured.

Discord: Godzeek

Mr. Q

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2