Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:32 pm

threedee -

Sugar took in a deep breath as she held Daphne down and bent her body in a textbook neck bridge- A pose that was arduous to maintain for long, but could easily nab her the win! She shut her eyes and waited with baited breath for the three count...

"Gnuggh--!" Until she felt Daphne's legs plow right into her stomach, driving all the wind out of her lungs! Sugar collapsed in a heap with a rather unflattering grunt and a slight wheeze, clutching her belly in pain!

Last edited by ARStudios2000 on Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:33 pm

The attack was enough to help Daphne free herself out of the hold! Relieved she had avoided a narrow tap out, as Sugar crumpled, Daphne pushed herself up, before quickly bringing her legs in to wrap around Sugars neck, trapping one of her arms too! Daphne grabbed the trapped arm and bent it into an armbar!

ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:34 pm

threedee -

Left immobilized by the blow to her stomach, the beaver couldn't defend herself as Daphne was quick to squeeze her legs around her neck and seize an arm! She let out a shrill cry as her arm was bent out of shape, gagging within the cat's thighs as she arches her back and stamps her feet, in total misery... But still she shakes her head!

"Krrrrrh... I-I'm not... Not tapping out t-... To a damn rookie...!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:35 pm

Daphne kept the hold up for a bit before the referee tapped her shoulder, getting her to let go.

Daphne scooted on her butt back a bit, wiping some of the sweat that had gathered up on her paw pads, before asking with an exasperated sigh, "Why do you keep calling me that?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:36 pm

threedee -

"Ahhhhhygh..." Sugar remained grounded as Daphne retreated, her eyes scrunched up as she holds her sore arm to her chest, her breath heavy and her fur lightly glistening with sweat. The referee hovered over the beaver for a moment, checking if she was alright, before Sugar barked at them to back off and rolled onto her stomach with a strained grunt. She propped herself up with an elbow, tilting her head up to glower at the cat, teeth grit as she seethed...

"Because that's what you are, rookie. I don't... I don't give a damn if you're from Olympia... You're gonna be under my boot, where you belong...!"

Sugar slowly tried to push her feet as she shared her scathing point of view, grunting in-between her words. Exhaustion was setting in, strans of her disheveled hair hanging loosely over her face, but she refused to take things lying down!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:36 pm

Daphne sat there, arms over knees, as she shook her head at Sugars response.

"It's fine if you don't care where I came from, but I feel if you keep calling me rookie, you may end up not taking me seriously."

And with that, Daphne herself got up, notably with some weariness herself but it seems she wasn't in an as rough a shape as Sugar! Seems like Sugar was going to need a plan to overcome this kitty!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:37 pm

threedee -

"Oh, was I not making that clear enough for you? Lemme spell it out then..."

Sugar absolutely did not have a plan- Quite the opposite, actually. Instead, she let her emotions dictate her actions, as she stomped forward to stand toe-to-toe with the cat, leaning right into Daphne's face and pressing her forehead against her's.

"You. Are. NOTHING. To me."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:38 pm

Daphne was ready to throw down, but was surprised that Sugar seemed incredibly angry about this. As she got closer, her stance arms raised into "bro, chill" hand signs as Sugar got uncomfortably close, bringing her face into hers, feeling her enraged breathing into her face. Daphne's eyes widened in surprise, before sheepishly and politely saying, "....I, see. Thank you for...the honesty."

She then backed up a step before bringing her arms up for another elbow and collar lock up and coming forward, her face changing back to steeled resolve!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:38 pm

threedee -

Sugar was sick of this. How this brat just let everyone roll off like it was nothing! How she took everything in stride, playing all nice and goody-two-shoes- Too dumb to even be upset when she was being insulted right to her face!

Something snapped in Sugar's brain as Daphne reached her arms out for a tie-up, the whole world around her turning red- Sugar stepped forward and locked up with Daphne... Then, as her hand met the cat's collar, she dug her fingertips as hard as she could into Daphne's fur and scraaaatched her nails right into her!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:39 pm

She was trying to be polite as much as possible but that was a mistake!

Daphne's eyes bulged out in pain as Sugar did her dirty little trick. She gave out a loud yelp, jumping up and gripping her back, turning around in pain as she tried rubbing the pain away!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next