» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by CaptainL Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by CaptainL Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Hello!
by NobuharuKinjo Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 359 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 359 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)

Go down

Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra) Empty Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)

Post by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:37 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE: This RP was done in Discord with szzickra. With his permission, I have posted the RP events here.

Daphne had heard there were indie wrestling circuits all over Tsubar, but she hadn't really seen any of them in particular. It would make sense; Tsubar was a international crossroads, so people and businesses and other things would show up around every corner. And as Sovereign Reign Wrestling was here, it made sense that plenty of small independent circuits would pop up too, trying to cash in on the high amount of wrestling fans. And Daphne, during a stroll on the weekend around Tsubar, happened upon one. It wasn't very visible from afar but close up and its flyer and sign was clear, and what got her was that she immediately recognized a familiar sight; the insignia that was the circuits symbol was an Arepolis symbol! She guessed that it was for marketing purposes, but seeing such a familiar symbol gave her a sense of mental ease.

Entering in, she was a bit disappointed. The walls were a dull white paint on concrete, and dim light bulbs leading down a tight corridor and some sideways doors, the main show door leading down some stairs. One of the guards, a four armed insectoid, looked at Daphne and nearly jumped. "Hey, you're a-!" he said before quickly recomposing himself. "Ah, uh, he...hello! How can we help you?" Daphne asked, "Is this an indie circuit? I would like to look around a bit!" The guard, surprised, said, "Um, right...go down the stairs, the arenas down there. You can talk to our manager down there." Thanking the guard, Daphne clambered down the stairs and entered into the real show.

Now THIS was more like it. It had a proper decor style that looked more like home; the pillar style, the lighting and floor patterns, the arena wasn't large but it still felt familiar and she liked it. There was a fight going on in the ring, but her attention was drawn to a minotaur who walked up to her, "H...hey, you're...you're that new wrestler at, at Sovereign Reign! Daphne, right?" Daphne smiled. Her reputation was already spreading and it'd only been a month! She should remember to thank Sugar for her debut. If that beaver ever had the humility to take it.

Daphne replied, "Yes, indeed! True Olympian blood, right here!" she said with a pep in her voice. The minotaur stroked his little beard, a thoughtful look on his face. "Well, I suppose...naw, its, its stupid...." Daphne raised an eyebrow, asking, "Whats the matter?" The minotaur looked at her, before going, "The names Carlton, I'm the manager of this little circuit here. We were doing fine until.....she showed up." The minotaur looked at the fight in the ring, as did Daphne. It then occured to Daphne that the fight was already over, and the cheers were ringing, as the loser on the floor lay bloodied and hurt while her opponent, a drow, stood tall and mighty.

A drow? That was a rare sight, all right. She hadn't seen many elvens in her life, and drow seemed like a rare of a rare breed.

"The Drow of Power herself. The one drow that moves, circuit to circuit, leaving behind many victories. Mae Hune herself." The name caused Daphne's head to swivel quickly. "WAIT, wait, HER?" That name. Mae Hune, she had heard of it back at home with her friends at the Battlepunks Club. Some of them wanted to see her in action, and Daphne was left stunned that she was seeing that drow in all her glory right now. Mae stood, almost her own size, wearing nothing but a blue bikini with silver linings. Her athletic body was well toned and well shaped, and she glistened sweat, not at all bothered as staff carried off the defeated away.

Carlton continued, "Yeap. Shes been beating up all my talents and fighters. None of them have left her satisfied, and at this rate, I'll be steeped in medical bills! Please, PLEASE," Carlton got on his knees and begged Daphne, "I don't know what to do! I can't sacrifice any more talents to her!" Daphne looked at Carlton in surprise, then at Mae in the ring. She then looked back at Carlton with a determined smile. "Say no more!"

--------

Daphne, wearing her iconic wrestling suit, was ready, as Mae and the audience had been informed of the surprise change for the next match.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down