Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Hitjob - Saori Saito vs. Maria Cacti
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:58 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:17 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 316 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 315 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Garlim "Goddess Of War" Ivanna

Go down

Garlim "Goddess Of War" Ivanna Empty Garlim "Goddess Of War" Ivanna

Post by APlaying Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:42 pm

Garlim "Goddess Of War" Ivanna Dgz0uhf-70ead7a7-d5f1-4378-b90d-ffad538a7517.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZiYmE3NWQ0LWY3ZDktNDc0MC1iMmQyLTU2ZWEwYjA1OTdmYVwvZGd6MHVoZi03MGVhZDdhNy1kNWYxLTQzNzgtYjkwZC1mZmFkNTM4YTc1MTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"No one talks to me once they realize how capable I am..."

Nicknames: Goddess Of War, Queen Of Thunder, Murderess...
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5'11 / 1.80 m
Weight: 83 kg / 185 Lbs
Nationality: Dutch
Alignment: Tweener

Entrance Music: https://youtu.be/tiZTsAUpn0A

Appearance
Normally, Garlim looks like a tall, Caucasian girl with green eyes, blonde with long, very silky straight hair. She has a prominent bust and thick legs, although she has a moderately toned and soft abdomen, her arms are strong. She may look very cute and attractive. But when it's time to fight, she shapes her hair to make it stand up, like some kind of war mode.

Personality
She is generally somewhat apathetic, as is her way of expressing herself with people she doesn't know very well, but few people know that once she gains trust with someone, she becomes a sweeter and more flirtatious girl. She is a little anxious at times because she goes through certain disorders that she usually calms down by cooking something tasty to her liking, in fact she is somewhat gluttonous... Of course, it is not advisable to get completely involved with her person, believe me.

Wrestling Information

Strategy: She is very experienced in mixed martial arts, both her grips and her skills are something that could completely destroy anyone who messes with her, added to her speed and experience you have an extremely strong fighter. Of course, she is not very familiar with wrestling so it can be confusing for her to adapt to combat.

Wrestling Style: She is a Powerhouse in its purest form, it is not just that she is capable of dodging blows or that her own blows are extremely devastating for anyone who faces her, these are complemented with grips that she applies with mastery.

Type: Powerhouse.

Preferred Matches: Mm... Any... i guess...

Attitude To Hentai: Hmm...

Physical Statistics

General Statistics
Endurance ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - She is used to ending her fights quickly, rarely maintaining the pace for long.
Strength ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - MONSTER!!
Speed ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - Both her movement and reflexes are incredibly fast.
Defense ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - You can make it clear that she is not easy to approach.
Technique ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - She is capable of learning techniques by having experienced them, although generally it is enough for her to simply use her simplest punches and holds.

Wrestling Statistics
Strikes ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ - ★ +1 When Angry
Submissions ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - Yes... Better avoid putting yourself in this situations.
Powerhouse ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - She is capable of breaking a flat wall if she applies enough force..
Aerials ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Why?...
Counters ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Although she is very fast in reaction, she is not very familiar with the vast majority of acrobatic movements or the style of pro wrestling in general.

History

Garlim since she was a child, she never had a family to take care of her, since she can remember she has been taken care of in an orphanage in the town where she grew up, however they didn't use to adopt often, and she had to live there surrounded by her friends but she always fought with some boys from the same orphanage who used to bother her, this forged in her a hard character before strangers and that partly contributed to the fact that no family wanted to adopt her, In addition to being punished frequently while she saw how her friends were leaving little by little to live with their new families, she would leave the orphanage when she was 13 years old to look for a job where she could become independent despite her young age, but because of her aptitude those who ran the orphanage were sure that she would never be adopted.

After a few days of wandering, she went to work in a bakery where, across the street, there was a gym run by a former MMA fighter with his daughter. Garlim used to go there to take out her frustration by exercising or fighting against some young fighters who were training at the place, it wouldn't be long before the owner of the place realized the great potential that the girl had, as she used to easily beat most of the guys with whom she fought from time to time, He was surprised how fast she was and the strength she exerted in her punches and applied well certain basic techniques of grappling with just experience them, so he would propose to dedicate a little to mixed wrestling, she to be a fan of this sport would not hesitate to accept, but after a while decided to devote himself completely to this.

Garlim when she was about 16 years old she would join a female MMA circuit where despite being a rookie she would stand out in the discipline, she displayed a good speed when attacking and had extremely sharp reflexes for someone of her age, although what made her someone to be feared was that despite her appearance, apart from her good legs she had some good legs, she had a very good body, Apart from her good legs, she had powerful arms that made her punches look like bullets, which earned her a good position during her early years until she became one of the youngest MMA champions at only 17 years old, a feat that she repeated successfully defending her title on several occasions and winning bigger titles being 3 consecutive champions.

Everything seemed like a dream, she went from being a simple girl that nobody wanted to be a complete beast of mixed martial arts, but however that would not last long, a controversy broke out when one of her rivals had touched a bad fiber to mock the fact that despite her feats, she was still just a bastard, This angered the blonde who during their fight gave her a fit of rage where she would send her opponent to the canvas and end up killing her with blows when she was already knocked out, this event would betray her for life from the circuit and for some time due to her bad head she earned several enemies among the executives of the circuit, so they would leave her aside. From day to night Garlim had lost everything she had fought for, a case that plunged her into depression.

Fortunately the daughter of the man who ran the gym where she used to train and opened the doors to the world of mixed martial arts, was currently a recognized fighter in LAW and despite being betada of MMA, she would work to include it in professional wrestling, although Garlim was not a fan of wrestling, she was going through a very difficult time and she could not miss this new opportunity that life was giving her.

Accomplishments:
None

Relationships
None

Friends:
None

Allies:
None

Rivals:
None

Crushes:
None