» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by CaptainL Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by CaptainL Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Hello!
by NobuharuKinjo Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 339 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 338 Guests :: 1 Bot

WazyBoy

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser

2 posters

Go down

Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser Empty Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser

Post by CaptainL Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:02 pm

Match Type: Standard Match
Rules: Victory by submission, pinfall, or knockout

----

Tonight was a big night. After a successful career on the indies, Yuki Kazikura was about to face her first match in a major promotion. The entire day, she'd been abuzz with thoughts; she'd found it hard to focus on her classes, knowing that in a couple of hours, she would be wrestling in front of a bigger crowd than ever before, against opponents who would be stronger than anyone she had faced to date. It was daunting, to be sure - the consequences of failure had never been higher. But Yuki knew she had something to prove to the world. She wanted to excel at her craft; to keep reaching to greater heights, and to show everyone how capable she could truly be. She had already risen to the top of the indies. The big leagues were the next step - and it was a step she was ready to take.

"Coming first to the ring, from Yokohama, Japan! Standing at 5'4, weighing 118 pounds, and making her debut in AFW, please welcome...the Dynamite Schoolgirl...YUKI KAZIKURA!!"

Spoiler:

Hatsune Miku - Senbonzakura:

As Yuki's music began to play, she knew that was her cue. Taking a deep breath, she stood taller, and the expression on her face grew focused and serious. There was no time for being nervous any more. She had to step up to the challenge!

Yuki was greeted by a few cheers as she came down the ramp, some by people who knew her from her indie run, and others by people who were excited to see what the newcomer could bring to the table. But the whole time, she kept her gaze focused on the ring. She couldn't let anything else distract her - she was here to make her first impression count!

Climbing up to the top rope, Yuki held her fist in the air in a show of commitment for what she was about to do. Then, she hopped off, leaping into the ring with an acrobatic flourish. That, of course, was only a teaser for her high-flying skills, and she was sure she would show those off soon enough...
CaptainL
CaptainL

Back to top Go down

Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser Empty Re: Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:55 pm

Renee would return to AFW early after she received a call from executive to come drive back to AFW to introduce a rookie into AFW. Now the one half of the AFW Tag Team Champions would have a whole attitude change going from LAW to AFW. She was completely different from what the AFW Fans remembered her being. She was more mean, so cocky, a full heel would say. That wouldn’t matter now. Renee was here and gonna make Yuki wish she never made the jump from the indies to AFW

“And her opponent. From St. Paul, Minnesota. Standing at 5’6, weighing at 120 lbs. One half of the AFW Tag Team Champions. Renee. “Renegade” Steinhauser!”

Theme:

Renee:

Once Renee’s music had the beat drop, she would come out to a cheering crowd. However, Renee would silence them by acting all aggressive like and getting it on with the fans. This was a new Renee. One that no superstar in AFW should mess with. What happened to the Renegade back at LAW. Whatever it was, this definitely changed the opinions of the AFW crowd at the snap of a finger.

Renee grabbed the lens of the camera held by the cameraman and would hold up her AFW tag belt. She then berated the fans watching at home about them being a bunch of losers and never being able to be at the same level she’s been in their entire lives. She then shoved the cameraman down before climbing up the steel steps and would look at Yuki. She scoffed before entering the ring and calling the referee over to take her title to the outside of the ring. Once that was done, she went to her corner and started stretching in it. She also looked at Yuki to talk with her.

“And who the fuck are you supposed to be? I was told I was dealing with an indie star who’s impressed AFW so much they put her up against me. Well let me tell you something, kid. You aren’t worth my time. So I advise you to just lay down for me and let me walk out of this ring as a winner.”

Last edited by ReneeCockyUndercard on Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
ReneeCockyUndercard
ReneeCockyUndercard

Back to top Go down

Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser Empty Re: Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser

Post by CaptainL Yesterday at 1:02 am

The moment Yuki saw her opponent pull out a belt, she froze. This was her first match out of the indies, and they were going to have her fight a champion?! Surely there had to be a mistake here! She might have been an indie icon, but how was she supposed to contend with a champion in a major promotion? "I, um-" she blurted out - just before Renee got into her face and threw a few insults back in her direction. Yuki's attention snapped back toward Renee, her eyelids fluttering with a few blinks. At first her eyes were wide - but then they narrowed in a glare.

All of a sudden, she was keenly aware of what really mattered here. Yuki might have been out of her league, but more than that, she was up against someone who doubted her - someone who thought she wasn't even fit to be in the ring! At that, the Japanese girl's brow furrowed, and her hands balled into fists. She held herself straighter, shoving her shoulders back in Renee's direction. Now, she had a reason to stand up for herself. She needed to prove Renee wrong! Yuki was proud of how much work she had put into perfecting her craft, and she wouldn't have it besmirched like this!

"There is a reason I'm standing here in this ring," Yuki hissed. "You're about to see it!"
CaptainL
CaptainL

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 1:41 am

The bell would ring and Renee lazily stood up and circled the ring with Yuki. She still had the mindset of not taking her opponent seriously. And that would show in the beginning of their match as she would push off any amount of offense Yuki would try to get at Renee. A simple punch? Shoved to the floor. An incoming grapple? Reversed and shoved to the floor. Any flying attacks? Renee does a Samoa Joe and walk away, letting Yuki crash to the floor. She was not giving a single shit.

After some time, Renee would bring out the first offense in her repertoire. She held out her hand and challenged Yuki to a simple test of strength. She even taunted Yuki to accepting her test of strength challenge.

“Alright ‘Indie Star’. Let’s see if you’re even strong enough to face me head on? I’m tired of simply pushing you around so I’ll play nice and allow you to try and push me down to the ground with this test of strength.”

This test of strength, however, was merely a trap she has done to most of the wrestlers she faced. She would lure them into a defenseless position and strike them without a care. Now normally, if one would take the bait, the test of strength would lead to a simple slap to the face with her dominant hand. However, this Renee mindset was different. If Yuki were to take the bait, Renee wouldn’t slap Yuki but instead go for a kick to the stomach and let her fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainL Yesterday at 11:58 pm

Yuki began to slowly circle around Renee, each step falling with purpose. She kept her eyes fixed on the girl - she wouldn't even blink. She knew that to take Renee out of her sights for a moment could only lead to disaster. Renee was every bit as focused on every motion her opponent made. She was analyzing Yuki's every move as well, trying to calculate the exact moment she would let her guard down, and when she could strike. Yuki knew that - and that meant it was that much more important that she be ready. The early stages of this match would see the two women locked in a game of mental chess, and each of them was trying to think several moves ahead. That had left them paralyzed - neither wanted to make a move they'd regret.

It was Renee that would throw out the first challenge, though - and when Yuki heard it, she clenched her teeth, turning her lip up in a sneer. Once again, this girl was casting doubts on whether or not she even had it in her to stand a chance. But Yuki needed to set the stage for what she could truly offer, and she couldn't let Renee talk her down before her AFW career had even begun. "Just you wait..."

The moment Renee seemed to give her an opening, Yuki would take it. She lunged in closer, grabbing for the girl's shoulders to shove her back as hard as she could. But in doing so, she left her midsection unguarded - and Renee was quick to take advantage of that, sending a kick into her gut! At once, Yuki coughed and sputtered as the air was driven out of her lungs. Her hands dropped from her stance to clutch at her stomach, and she doubled over forward. A dull pain rippled through the core of her body, and her knees knocked together for a moment before her balance finally gave way and she dropped down with a thud. But from there, she would only look back up at Renee with a hiss. She might be hurt, but this match was only getting started!

Yuki tried to lean in closer and throw her arms around Renee's thighs, trying to keep a hold on her as she went to headbutt her in the abdomen!
CaptainL
CaptainL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down