Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Hitjob - Saori Saito vs. Maria Cacti
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:25 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:17 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 387 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 387 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Navi kept taking it to Kat. The feline wrestler would find herself on the ground, stunned from all those punches. Shortly after being left on the ground for a moment, Navi would pull Kat up by her neck, further adding to Miss Hart's discomfort. Kat seemed to be in big trouble when Navi easily lifted her into position for a Tombstone Piledriver!

Despite the fact that Navi had already shown off her strength a few times in this match, the crowd still expressed surprise a the ease with which she lifted her opponent! Kat kicked her legs in an effort to muster some kind of counter. She was a technical wrestler after all, and she had countered a fair number of moves that Navi had thrown at her so far, but not this one! Navi would drop down to her knees, completing the move and driving Kat's skull into the mat!

Kat would lie on the mat sprawled out and immobile for the time-being. The only signs of life she offered would be her audible groans of pain. "Uuugggghhh....."

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 V4UEFd
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:24 am

Navi came down on her knees and let go of her opponent, allowing her drop forward on her back. If the sounds Kat was making were anything to go by, she was not in a shape to continue.

"Hmph. Shouldn't have underestimated me"

Navi would take hold of masked wrestler's hands, and fold them at her chest before pressing down on it with her arms in a Tombstone pin.

"Count it", Navi said to ref.

ONE!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:14 am

Members of the audience jeered at Navi as she arrogantly grabbed hold of Kat's motionless arms and folded them for a Tombstone pin! Some of them expressed dismay as they really thought Kat would stay down!

"TWO!!!!"

The ref's hand slapped the mat a second time and the anticipation in the arena as it seemed victory was near for Navi! Only halfway to the third count did the masked blonde kick out by turning herself to the side, thus breaking the pin! The cheers soon returned as Kat was apparently still in this!

Kat coughed and tried to catch her breath as she stated: "Likewise..."

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 8 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:28 am

Kat kicked out at about 2.5, crowd cheering as masked wrestler kicked out of the move.

"Really? Well, let's hear you say that again after this."

She pulled Kat to her feet by the flock of blonde hair just outside her mask, before Irish Whipping her into the ropes. Upon rebound, she expected to push Kat into the air before grabbing her legs and forcing her down with her finishing Pop Up Powerbomb, Moonblast

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Kat did seem out of it, but she kept her wits about her. She decided that trying to outdo her opponent with power moves wasn't going to work out. Navi might be new to AFW, but she sure seemed to know a plethora of ways to drive her opponents into the mat like a meteor hitting the ground. And Katherine just experienced that, firsthand.

As she was whipped to the ropes, Katherine admitted to herself aloud: "I can't take another one. Not this soon...." . She turned to bounce off the ropes and measure her opponent. Navi was measuring her for something and the Super Kitty prepped herself to react. She ran towards her opponent and soon found herself pushed high into the air! Only at the apex of the of her ascent did it occur to her that she knew this move!

Katherine would cross her ankles after Navi caught her! She'd then try to counter the move by flipping backwards and attempting to drive Miss Florge's skull into the mat with a Frankensteiner! If she succeeded, she'd rest a moment and then try to make it to her feet before Navi did. If not, Kat would soon find herself slammed to the mat and pinned, yet again!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:48 pm

As Kat was running towards her, Navi smirked. This was it, she thought, she won...

But just as she pushed her masked opponent into the air, and was ready to drive her into the mat spine-first, Navi felt something at the back of her head, forcing her head into the mat.

"What the...? GUH!"

With how much she was succeeding at her assault, she didn't expect Kat to counter her Powerbomb with a frankensteiner, her skull being painfully driven into the ground.

The move impressed the crowd, who were cheering for Kat for still being able to fight, while Navi tried to get up, Frankensteiner being able to win Kat precious seconds to recupperate.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Kat was successful in counter her foe! She'd execute a picture perfect Frankensteiner that left both competitors on the ground for at least a few moments. Miss Hart took a few moments to collect herself and find her way to all fours. She knew she had to act quickly to take advantage of the fact that the tides of the match shifted!

If Navi was still stunned, Kat would summon her energy and crawl over to her skirted foe. Once there, she'd scissor her opponent's arms and attempt to apply the Crossface for a second time this match! However, Navi was on her way to her feet as well, Kat would try to push herself up from all fours to her feet and make her way to her opponent to somehow capitalize on her last move!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:05 am

Navi was still dazed from the Frankensteiner, and she couldn't get up as fast as Kat.

She couldn't get up in time as Kat managed to get to her and snap on another Crossface. With accumulated damage on her back and neck, the hold was now much more painful than it was before

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Her neck was being cranked on, but she stayed her hand. But as painful as it was, she was not going to tap out to her, so she stayed her hand. But she didn't know how long she could stay in the hold and not pass out... or avoid long-term damage to her neck.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:18 pm

Kat managed to take advantage of the opportunity and re-apply her Crossface Submission hold on Navi! She knew that her opponent was a powerhouse and could possibly endure the pain long enough to find an escape. But she did seem to be new. It wouldn't be farfetched to believe that she could be overwhelmed at this point and forced to tap.

"Sorry to have to put you in your place! You have no rope breaks! Submit!" Kat exclaimed as the continued stretching her opponent's arm and cranking her neck! Kat would try to keep the hold applied for as long as she could. It's what any good wrestler would do i position, after all.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:45 am

With ref close by trying to register the tap out and Kat telling her to submit, it really did seem like the best idea to submit...

But Navi was too prideful to admit defeat in her first match, and against an opponent who was fighting half of the match at half her abilities

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

There had to be a way to escape, outside of even rope break, something that would allow her to stay in the match...

Then Navi remembered the beginning of the match, how she tried to lift Kat, but failed. Now, with how tired she was, it was unlikely to work this time...

...but it was all or nothing at this moment. Navi got her knees closer to her torso, and, getting her trapped arm around Kat's leg, she tried to stand up, simultaniously lifting her masked opponent so she would be forced to stand up.

If that happened, she would have an openning for her arm to escape from, so she would try and lift Kat parallel to the ground with both her hands, before dropping her with a sidewalk slam.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next