Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Hitjob - Saori Saito vs. Maria Cacti
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:25 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:17 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:22 am

Navi had managed to successfully interfere with the hold by pulling on Kat's tights. And to the people that could see that clearly, to the audience's surprise, she did so without being caught and without suffering a disqualification. Navi didn't seem to waste any time at all capitalizing on this moment! She quickly got up and grabbed Kat by the head. She launched the masked wrestler parallel to the ropes they were next to and sent her towards the ropes!

Katherine was caught by surprise. While being whipped into the ropes, it only just occurred to her that Navi must have somehow messed with her one piece. It was the only thing that would make sense and explain the situation. These thoughts, combined with the fatigue of keeping her finisher applied for a while, would cloud her mind and leave her open to taking Navi's finisher: The Pop Up Powerbomb! Kat was driven into the mat, and the referee began counting instanteously, almost before Katherine hit the ground! But she didn't freak out. It's not like she was whipped to the other side of the ring. Kat made sure to stay cognizant of her positoin in the ring and to be close to the ropes just in case something like this went down. The ropes were right there!

"TWO!!!"

Kat reached out and grabbed hold of the ropes! She even called out. "Break!" to alert the referee. But despite all this, the third count came!

"THREE!!!!!!"

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 V4UEFd
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:56 am

When Kat reached the ropes and shouted at ref for a break, Navi's heart sunk for a second. She only barely managed to execute the move and pin Kat. She didn't know if she could do it again.

Suprisingly, ref did not notice the break (despite Navi remembering that her opponent had 2 remaining) and just a second later, it didn't matter as ref called for the bell, and Navi was declared the winner of the match.

She let go of Kat and took a step back, cluching the top rope.

"Aha...Ahahahahahaha! YES!", she said to herself, amidst the boos from the crowd and confusion from the ref. Inside, she knew that she had to resort to cheating to win, but at the same time, the idiot that was refereeing this match was the most important thing that worked to her advantage. And as long as she didn't get caught cheated by her, could it have been considered cheating?

Navi took a step towards the top turnbuckle to pose, paying little attention to her opponent.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:13 am

The boos descended upon the arena like rain as bell rang just seconds into Navi's celebration! Katherine got up immediately, flustered as anyone had ever seen her at AFW. She grabbed the referee by her collar and yelled at her: "I had TWO ropes breaks left! And I was clearly grabbing the ropes, there! Did you not see?!

"I-I-I-I'm sorry, Miss Katherine. I...I didn't see you reach for the ropes! The match has been called!"

The referee gave a nervous and halfhearted excuse. Kat would storm across the ring i responds and yank Navi from the turnbuckle she was posing on! "You know I grabbed the ropes! You saw me! Tell her! Now!"

Sadly, the timing couldn't be any worse. Just as Kat pulled Navi down, the announcement would be made!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner as a result of pinfall, Navi Flooorrrrrges!" Just when the timing of the ruling didn't seem like it could be any worse, the replay would show up on the titantron in the arena as the announcement was made, clearly showing that Kat had a hand grasped around the bottom rope. The boos from the crowd would only intensify as clear evidence was played that refuted the official's call!

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 11 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:38 am

Navi didn't pay any attention at Kat as she was posing on the ropes, even as the crowd was booing her. To her, there was no good or bad publicity, you were either famous or you weren't.

But, if she were the villain in all of this, she decided that she could as well go all the way:

"Oh, yeah, I won, cry me a---YEEEEEEP".

She was surprised as her rightfully disappointed masked opponent pulled her off the ropes and getting in her face over what happened.

"What rope, what are you...", she attempted to feign ignorance, but unfortunately for her, the replay was playing on a titantron alongside the official announcement of her win, with camera fully catching Kat's hand at the bottom rope, and Navi's face looking at it. "Couldn't even let me bask in the limelight, could you?", she thought at no one in particular, with Kat still angrily glaring at her.

"Alright, yes, you had your hand on the rope. Point is, she...", she said pointing at the ref: "...didn't see it, nor did she register it. So, officially, you can say that it never happened. Even then, what are you gonna do about it, kitty?"

She wasn't going to attack her opponent for no reason, but she was prepared to defend herself if Kat showed her claws.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:06 pm

Katherine was flustered. Any number of things could have gone wrong. The referee could have been crooked. Navi could have known about this beforehand. It all could have been the honest mistake of an incompetent official. She balled her fists as the next foreseeable event took place. Navi's theme song would play to celebrate her "victory". This caused Kat to lash out, at least verbally.

"UGH! Of course you'd take a tainted win!!!
Kat yelled while grabbing the referee and pulling her in. She'd shove the referee into Navi and begin to make her leave. As she grabbed hold of the ropes and exited the ring, she'd turn to Navi and shout for everyone near the ring to hear: "This isn't over, Navi!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:37 am

Navi managed to catch the referee Kat threw at her, while expressing her disappointment.

"You say tainted, I say it's not cheating if you didn't get caught"

And to the sentence Kat threw at her while exiting the ring, Navi only shouted:

"Say whatever you want, but as far as I'm concerned, this is over"

Navi looked at ref. and once Kat disappeared into backstage (and after one more pose, to which the crowd once again responded less than positively), she decided to take her leave to the backstage herself, being successful in her first official match in AFW

Winner by Pinfall: Navi Florges

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11