Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Hitjob - Saori Saito vs. Maria Cacti
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:25 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:17 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:50 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

NobuharuKinjo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:46 am

Kat was poised to deliver a mighty Clothesline! She bounced off the ropes and launched herself towards her foe, adding a spin for good measure as she attempted a Discus Clothesline! But Navi wasn't as vulnerable as she seemed! The powerhouse of a skirted wrestler would counter the strike into a vicious Uranage!

Kat would be lifted into the air with relative ease before being driven into the mat, back-first! The impact could be heard despite the audible crowd reaction Navi received for performing such a cool looking counter. Kat laid on the canvas for a moment, floored and dazed by Navi's knowledge and execution of counters and powermoves!

"Uuugghh...."

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 V4UEFd
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:05 am

Thankfully getting the timing right, Navi managed to counter the discus clotheline by planting her opponent onto the mat back-first, crowd showing their support for the move.

Navi was relatively lucky her opponent weighed the same as Melody. So far, she wasn't used to lifting any one beyond weight.

Hear her opponent groan in pain, Navi would immediately try and hook masked wrestler's right leg for a pin, knowing she would likely kick out, though it was a good idea to see how much energy Kat still had in her.

After the pin attempt, Navi would keep hold of the right leg, and cross it with her left in 4 shape, dropping to the mat and forcing the right leg into the left knee of the purple-clad wrestler with the Figure 4 leglock. From what she has seen of her opponent, this kind of hold won't be enough to make her tap, but it would likely be good for forcing her to waste a rope break.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:26 am

Kat might have known to look out for such a maneuver if she realized what she was getting herself into with this opponent. From her perspective, that Uranage seemed to come out of nowhere! She'd soon collect her wits to notice Navi on top of her, hooking the feline's leg for an attempt at a pin!

"ONE!!!"

The referee called out before Kat instinctively summoned her energy and kicked out! She'd remain grounded for a moment, seemingly still out of it as Navi stood and grabbed her right leg. As Miss Florges began arranging Kat's legs to prep for the Figure Four Leglock, Kat would pull her foe in by pulling her leg towards herself, thus bringing Navi close since she was still holding onto it. The Super Kitty would attempt to reverse the Figure Four attempt into a Small Package Pin by hooking an arm around her opponent's neck and rolling her up!

The same way her opponent was getting a feel for her, Kat had a better grasp on what Navi was capable of at this point and knew this likely wouldn't result in a Pinfall victory. She had planned to roll away and find her way back to her feet after Navi broke the pin!

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 5 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:44 am

Navi couldn't cross the legs in time as Kat pulled on her leg, Navi yelping in surprise as Kat rolled her up in a small package pin

"ONE!"

Navi flailed her arms in surprise, her hand touching... something? But she was prepared to lift a shoulder up and...

"Break", the ref said, to the confusion of Navi as she didn't lift her shoulder up, as Kat rolled away from the pin.

Navi looked backwards... and realized what was it her hand touched - the bottom rope, the two wrestlers reaching it after the roll up.

"No! I didn't... it was an accident! Please...!", she pleaded the ref from her seated position...

But ref was having none of it

"Navi Florges now has 1 rope break remaining"

"SHIT!"

She stood up and glared at her opponent. "Whatever! I could easily beat you even if I had no breaks!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:12 am

Kat found her way to her feet while Navi pleaded with the ref and came to grips with the fact that she inadvertently used up a crucial rope break.

The masked wrestler placed a hand on her hip as she responded to her opponent's comments. "Uh-huh. You could beat me with no breaks. You could beat me without using your arms or legs. You could beat the entire AFW roster in a handicap or gauntlet match. Tell ya what: if and when you lose, you're enrolling in acting lessons so you can learn how to properly play things off."

Kat made silly banter with her opponent if left uninterrupted. She'd soon assume a fighting stance and circle the ring with Navi. She'd attempt to take initiative and try to charge Navi to attempt a Double Leg Takedown and bring the two down to the mat!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:03 am

Navi was feeling humiliated. Her opponent definitely held the upper hand in the match, having a counter to almost anything she brought, and while Navi got a few hits in, her opponent was in much better condition than she was right now. She wouldn't stand for losing her first match, she needed to win.

She circled the ring with her opponent, and the moment Kat charged at her with a Takedown, she would try and get behind her opponent to get her arms around her opponent's waist and get her head under her arm before lifting her and trying to drop her on the mat, back first with a Belly-To-Back Suplex.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:36 am

Kat tried to take initiative in charging at her foe. The masked wrestler had made more mistakes against Navi than she cared to admit. Her opponent wasn't your typical loudmouth power-type wrestler. Navi didn't seem to have many tells or obvious signs of what her strategy was going to be or what it was she was going to do. Just confidence that she could get the job done. Bearing this in mind, Kat wanted to bring her opponent down a peg or two. Confidence is a good thing to have, but in her mind, Navi had too more of it than a debuting wrestler should.

"You're not quite as green as your skirt is, but you've got a ways to go, Missy!" Kat taunted as she reached for her opponent's legs and tried to take her down. She struggled for a moment, but ultimately failed as Navi seemed to have the upper hand in terms of raw strength! Her foe would quickly get behind her and apply a Waistlock before throwing her backwards for a Belly to Back Suplex!

The fan-favorite feline would be carried upwards and would counter the move by flipping backwards over her opponent's shoulder and landing on her feet! If Navi turned to face Kat, she'd follow up her reversal by jumping into the air and attempting an Enzuiguri Kick!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:07 am

Kat was pissing Navi off at this point with her comments. At first, she thought she was just a bit cocky like herself, but her patronizing was going way out of line in her opinion.

That anger did not translate very well to the current situation as Kat managed to flip on her feet behind Navi, her masked opponent escaping the move unharmed.

"I'll show you ways to-----"

She didn't finish her comment when she was turning around as her head met with Kat's boot for an Enzugiri.

Force of the kick rattled Navi's head enough to force her onto her left knee, holding her head with her right hand, dazed.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:10 am

Kat managed to stun her opponent momentarily. The moment that Navi took a knee, she told herself she had to follow up quickly. Miss Hart quickly approached her foe and attempted to apply a Front Facelock! If successful, Kat would summon her sizable raw strength and pull Navi up, first to her feet, and then off the mat and overhead to set up what would look like a simple Delayed Vertical Suplex. Her muscles would flex and she'd begin to sweat a bit as she seemed to carefully position her opponent for something. The crowd got slightly quieter in anticipation of what was to come.

If the masked wrestler was able to apply both maneuvers uninterrupted, she'd try to drive Navi's head into the mat with a devastating Brainbuster!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:46 am

Navi couldn't shake the daze off in time as Kat managed to, not only pick her up, but also off her feet in a position for a Vertical Suplex.

"Stealing my moves now, hu---?", she said, as blood was flowing directly to her head, and right as Kat drove her into the mat, head-first, with a Brainbuster.

Afterwards, Navi would fall on her back, her only movement being her breath as brainbuster, seemingly, knocked her out for good.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next