Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:30 am

» Ari ishii Vs Ellie Taylor: lewd standard match.
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:31 am

» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:02 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

After-match funtimes (For Brooklynn)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After-match funtimes (For Brooklynn) - Page 6 Empty Re: After-match funtimes (For Brooklynn)

Post by JimmyRussler Mon May 23, 2016 3:00 am

Feruza would have given Ruby a thumbs up, but her hands were on the ground. Oh well. She continued Sun Salutation, now moving her leg forward into a lunge. "Aaah... now is lunge." she said, looking at the ceiling.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

After-match funtimes (For Brooklynn) - Page 6 Empty Re: After-match funtimes (For Brooklynn)

Post by Brooklynn Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:44 am

Ruby continued to grunt in pain as she stretched out. this was more stretching than she had done in her life! She keep going, feeling her mussel cry out in pain and bones popping, but she wasn't about to give up yet!

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:49 am

"Oof. You need to stretch more!" she said in reaction to Ruby's strained groans. "How will react when some wrestler puts you in camel clutch?" Feruza asked.

"Anyways, is nearly done." she said. "Bring leg up into forward fold!" she instructed, before doing just that, putting her palms flat on the ground and putting her legs in line. "You can touch toes if this is too much."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:32 am

Ruby closed her eyes as she stretched out in pain, she was able to touch her toes but not much more, she groaned out  as she continued to hold the stretch, putting in everything she could.

"GUHHHHH!!"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:37 am

Feruza laughed a little. She felt bad, but how did this girl think she would become a wrestler if she could barely touch her toes? "You have lot of work to do."

"Two more steps." she said. "Go out of forward fold, and bend back!" she said, putting her arms up, bending herself backwards (but not too much), and jutting her pelvis out a little. "One last step."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:44 am

Ruby would leave the fold and bend backwards, she would stick her pelvis out and groan out as she went back, she closed her eyes and a few tears came out, but she wasn't about to give up!

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:47 am

"Aaaand, back to mountain pose." Feruza said, standing up straight once more. "Good job! You have complete Sun Salutation." Her enthusiastic grin faded a little bit when she saw her friend was crying. "Are you alright, Ruby?" she said, walking over to the girl and wiping some of those tears away. "Was just yoga."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:57 am

Ruby quickly shook her head, a few tears fell out because of the pain, but she wasn't sad or anything.

"Nothing!" Ruby quickly said, before grunting in a little bit of pain, her pain was definitely there, but it was fading quickly, and ruby was feeling awesome.

"I'm fine! Everything is wonderful!"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:02 am

Feruza's grin returned. "Great! Now, what was next part of training? It was... flexibility, which we did... lung power, yes! We will have to go down to public pool for this one. Do you have swimsuit?" she asked, before answering herself. "Of course not. Why would you have swimsuit?" she said.

"Something tells me that people would not like if you swim naked at public pool." she said, giggling a little. "Other way to test it would to be smother you again. That does not seem ideal, even if it does sound fun~" she teased.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:07 am

Ruby blushed as she was still panting from exhaustion from the yoga exercise. She turned red at the thought of having to jump into the public pool naked, and even more like roses when she heard about being smothered again.

Ruby, who was siting up on her butt would slowly back crawl away from Feruza. "Smothering me again?" She would ask nervously, "Why do that? Doesn't it get... like... boring or something?"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next