Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:08 am

Dirk floored the adversary with his moves, and the lock was held tight, with the good idea of pinning Torments other leg with his foot! A solid piece of work he was, however, it wouldn't be so simple with Torment.

While at first it seemed like she was reacting, she didn't thrash or try to pry him off, or heck, she didn't even seek that troubled by the ankle lock. She did however, prop herself up on her arms, pushing them up and down like she was doing a push up, that was, until she pushed hard on the mat, arcing backwards from the waist at a horribly unnatural angle that would've snapped anyone's spine, her mask looking up at him directly before grabbing Dirks leg that was on her leg and yanking it, aiming to floor the dude!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

Dirk was sure that this was hurting Lady Torment. At least it felt like it was hurting her. Dirk held the hold as hard as could. Teeth gritted and not intending of letting go! But, then Lady Torment began to deploy her usually tricks. She would use her hands to push her upper body of the mat and she would bend her back at an completely unnatural and looked up at him.

Dirk was less fazed then usual. He understood that Lady Torment was definitely not a "normal" wrestler. And her body control was scary and almost grotesque at times. But, he had her where he wanted her! She may have the flexibility of a noodle, he had no intention of losing!

Dirk stared back at the mask with a clear competitive anger on his face.
And with that, Lady Torment would grab at the leg that Dirk was using in an attempt to trip him up!

It succeeded, but at a cost. Dirk would fall unto his backside, but he still a hold of Lady Torment's leg. Now that he was on the mat, he swiftly transitioned into an intense achilles lock. Locking her ankle and foot between his left arm and turning on his left side.

"C'mon! Try this one now!" He shouted as continued his grip!

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:14 am

Managing to keep the hold locked and even transition into an Achilles lock, Dirk held on tight with his offense. But Torment wasn't shaken off so easily either!

With a heave, Torment rotated herself onto her back, rotating Dirk onto his other side along with her too, and propping her elbows up, she pushed herself from the waist up and reached her arms out, at first seeming to try to pry Dirks arms off.... except she instead dragged her fingertips along the arms where Dirk was holding Torments leg. This would cause an explosion of tickling to go up along Dirks arms!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:14 am

The rookie was showing that he was committed to his submissions as a gnat was to a horrible smell.
In another words, it was going to take a lot to get him to stop. Especially, considering how competitive he gets over time.

However, it would seem that Lady Torment would once again find a way to break Dirk's concentration. She managed to turn herself and him over and she would start reaching toward his arms still gripping her legs. Dirk noticed them but refused to let go. That is...until she deployed her "methods" again.

"What are you-?! Keh-he! Gahahahaha!"

The feeling of Lady's fingers on his arms would cause Dirk to quickly let go of his opponent's limb! It was like little feathers brushing up his arms!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:44 am

That was all she needed, as Torment quickly grabbed one of Dirks arms, reorienting her lower body to align with the direction her upper body was in, before wrapping one other arm around Dirks elbow.

With his arm firmly in her hands, Torment kept a tight grip around Dirks elbow with her arm wrapped around it, while her other arm yanked Dirks arm in a painful angle. Not too much, but juuust enough to hurt as a submission hold, but the icing on the cake wasn't even this; it was the fact her hand had one finger then the next alternating turns to tickle him! If she couldn't make him submit through a hold, he'd have to from running out of air laughing.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Wed Jul 31, 2024 3:37 pm

"Hahahaha! Damn it! Hahahaha!"

Dirk was in real trouble now! His upper body was trapped and Lady Torment was using both her submission specialty and her tickling at same time! Dirk frantically laughed as sweat rolled down his face! In the midst of his laughing he looked down to see the ring ropes. They looked so far away. But, he had to try to get there! Come on!

Dirk shuffled his lower body in direction of the ropes, his energy almost at empty from the previous moves and now, laughing madly due to the intense tickling and the arm submission!
In all his years of wrestling, Dirk never thought he would have to tap out not from the pain of a submission. But, from the pain of his sides burning and his lack of oxygen from laughing!

A couple inches from the ropes...

"WHAT DO YOU SAY, DIRK?!" The referee would ask.

"Alright! Hehehahahah! He-he-he-get her off! I can't-! I give! I give up! Nyahaha!"
Dirk would surrender to the tickle onslaught. The referee heard the audible surrender and would signal for the end of the match!

DING! DING! DING!

Once Lady let go of him, Dirk rolled unto his back and laid on the mat tired, spread eagle. His chest would rise and fall as he looked at the lights. He squinted as he removed his upper mouth guard with his left hand and quickly brought back it to the mat with a small smack.
Then, he moved his right arm over his eyes to cover his eyes in disappointment and shame.
As he laid there, he opened his mouth and let out a sigh and a small groan. What a way to lose, huh?

"Nugh..."

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:57 am

With that, Torment let go of Dirks arm quickly, rolling away a bit, before pushing herself up, acrobatically doing a spin, and landing on her feet. The crowds cheers rang around her but she ignored the crowds and the referee, instead focusing her sight on Dirk.

After a short odd while of her staring, she walked up to him and extended a hand out.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:18 am

"Haaa... Don't cry, you baby. You've been here before. It isn't the end of the road. It's just...back to the drawing board." The rookie thought to himself. You are your own worst critic as they say. And the usually positive Dirk was no exception. His mind raced with thoughts of what he could've done, what he could've said. But the facts were, none of that matters once that final bell has rung. That's just how it was. Dirk removed his arm from over his face to see his strange opponent staring down at him with a hand extended. She was so peculiar. Dirk lifted his upper body off of the mat and after a bit of hesitation, he would reluctantly grab Torment's hand and pull himself up to his feet.

"You are by far one of the most unorthodox wrestlers I've ever seen. Thank you for the match. I had fun." Dirk said, shaking Lady Torment's hand and looking up at her "face" with a sad yet accepting grin on his face. His disappointment in himself completely overridden any notion of fear or bewilderment that previously emanated off of him. For now, he was tired and just wanted to go back to the hotel and play some Smash Bros. with his big brother on the other side of the planet and was probably at work. Or asleep? Time zones.

And with that, Dirk would raise Torment's arm and point at her to show the crowd who the true winner was. If nothing else happened, Dirk would let go and roll out the ring and slowly make his way up the entrance ramp.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4