Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Today at 2:00 am

» Serving Ayane.
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:15 am

"Ksh! Tch!"

Dirk was quiet and focused less on replying Daisuke's taunting and focused more on a potential escape route! Only grunts of strain and exertion left from Dirk's gritted teeth as tried to escape Daisuke's hold by moving his body back and forth to shift his weight! While he did this, he managed to slip his hand near Daisuke's fingers, grabbed a hold of them and pushed them back as far as he could in the hope that the pain of prying them open would distract him so he would loosen the hold!

If this was successful, Dirk would fall chest first on top of Daisuke for a quick 1 count. But, Dirk was not attempting a pin. Far from it. Dirk would then, shove himself off of the wrestling prince and get behind him in a crouching stance. Waiting for him to turn around.
Once he did, Dirk would unleash a desperate yet rage-fueled falling forearm strike aimed straight at the side of the face of the wrestling prince before falling unto his hands and knees for a quick breather!

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:48 am

Dirk was in alot of pain and the wrestling prince simply smirked as he enjoyed torturing the rookie. "What? You're still trying to fight?" Daisuke would say, sounding a bit annoyed at his persistence. Dirk would bring his free hand towards Daisuke's fingers, grabbing them as he began to bend them. "Owww owww hey hey stop that" he said, as he was forced to release his arm which allowed Dirk to roll back and fall on top of the prince for a pin.

Dai kicked out and got back up to his feet and was met with a clobbering forearm. Stunned, the prince fell back against the ropes but Dirk fell to his hand and knees. Seeing him like that, the prince attempted to bounce off the ropes and run towards Dirk, going for a curbstomp!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:03 am

Dirk's forearm shot was successful and it sent the prince near the ropes. But, there was no time for the rest that he wanted as Daisuke took this opportunity to try and go for a curbstomp while Dirk was recuperating!

Dirk waited for his moment and just as Daisuke was nearing his head, the rookie would quickly lean back and let Daisuke stomp the canvas! "Hnn-ghnk! Hm!" Dirk shouted as he quickly lurched forward and shoved Daisuke forward to the ropes on the other side of the ring! If the wrestling prince came back with no counterattack planned, Dirk would wait and recover, biding his time for his next move...

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:18 am

As Dirk's forearm strike hit the prince square in the cheek, Dai would stagger back into the ring ropes. He would wipe his mouth with his forearm while watching Dirk fall down to his knees, clearly the rookie was really tired and exhausted. Seeing his chance to attack, Daisuke would lunge towards him while watching Dirk down and going for a curbstomp.

Dirk would lean back as Daisuke's foot hit the mats and he missed his targer, allowing Dirk to push him into the ropes. Daisuke would bounce off the ring ropes and run back towards Dirk with his guard completely open!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:30 am

Dirk quickly got to his feet as Daisuke got closer to him. Once he was within range, Dirk would quickly wrap his arms around the chest of his opponent! Then, in a quick heave and ho, Dirk would quickly shoot back and toss Daisuke backward for an overhead suplex!!

"Dah! Huh! URRRRR-AAAGH!!" With all he had, Dirk tossed Daisuke back toward the ropes as he fell unto his back! The crowd cheered at Dirk's show of strength despite all the abuse he took during the match! The rookie was showing that he could go the distance! Dirk laid on the mat and stared up at the ceiling, letting his sweating chest rise and fall as he laid spread eagle on the mat to catch a quick breath.

"Haa... Haa... Ha..."

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:44 am

With the wrestling prince shoved into the ring ropes, he would bounce off them and come running back towards his opponent, unable to stop as Dirk would wrap his arms around Daisuke to pull him up and slam him down for a overhead suplex.

Daisuke would howl in pain, clutching his back while Dirk would remain down on his back to recover. The prince would grit his teeth, a light sheen of sweat coating his toned body as well as he tried to crawl to the corner and use the turnbuckle to try and get back up to his feet and rest in the corner.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:58 am

The rookie would slowly roll unto his stomach and quickly get to his feet but not before some aching in his lower back. "Nugh!" He would yell as he lean forward and grab at his back with his right hand. After that, he would groggily stand on his feet and beat his chest like a stereotypical enraged gorilla to motivate himself and let the crowd know that this match may be reaching its conclusion!

"AAAAAAAAGGHH!!"

The crowd cheered as Dirk's firing up stopped and he noticed that his opponent was attempting to regain his bearings in a far corner. Dirk would point at him and quickly ran backward to the adjacent corner. After bumping his back on the top turnbuckle, Dirk would leap up and charge full speed toward Daisuke!

"Shu! Yeaaaah-!"

Once he was within range he would leap up and send his knee straight into the side of his face! That is...if he didn't move!

"Nee-hyuh!"

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4