Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:53 am

» Bright's Out! (Estelle Bright vs Gilbert Stein)
by Cosmos Today at 12:19 am

» Lloyd Bannings vs. Yin - Demon In The Woods
by Cosmos Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:13 am

Torment maintained her pose as Dirk strategized his new approach. As he made his move, going for a feint followed by his actual plan (a well thought out move not gonna lie), Torment made her move as well!

As Dirk first went for the legs direction, Torment bent her knees, lowering herself, and as Dirk went up, with the knee strike, Torment proceeded to leap! Dirk would feel his shoulder bump into Torments legs, who from the impact, seemed to cartwheel in the air before landing on her feet behind him!

She took a step back from him, her arms raised in a "howzzat" pose with one leg slightly forward, looking almost casual.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace

Post by CrashTestDumbass Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:13 am

As Dirk dashed low, it would seem that Lady Torment had the perfect counter. She would duck low almost at the exact same time as him, catching him off guard. Then, they would both rise up! Dirk with a rising knee strike. And, Lady Torment with another idea. She would leap up over the rookie and bump her leg with his shoulder! She would flip in midair and land perfectly behind him like she just accomplished a circus trip. To the untrained eye who wasn't close enough to the action, it looked like she used Dirk as human springboard.
Upon landing, some members of the crowd gave her a moderately sized round of applause.  

As for Dirk, he would stumble forward a bit before grabbing the top rope in front of him. This got some chuckles from the crowd. Embarrassed and starting to get a little pissed now, Dirk regained his bearings and stood up straight. He closed his eyes before taking yet another breather through and out of his nostrils. He almost had her. He ALMOST had her!

Dirk let go of the top rope he held tightly and turned around to see his opponent with her arms open and one of her legs pointed forward, probably enjoying Dirk's building annoyance. He glared down at that leg and thought about how happy it would make him to finally get the enigmatic woman down on the mat and struggling for an escape from his 'Say Uncle'! Lock. But, patience, young grasshopper. Good things come to those who wait.

Perhaps, it was time for a different approach. Dirk slowly walked toward Lady Torment and began clapping his hands. "Well played, Ms. Torment. Well played, indeed. You are quite an agile and fleet-footed opponent." Dirk said, trying to give his opponent their proverbial flowers (and sound more dignified than he was annoyed).

"But, as they say, all good things must come to an end. Its a shame. But, its true. And, I only hope you've had your fill of playing this elusive game of cat and mouse and that we can finally get down to business. What say you, madam?" The Secret Weapon said as the distance between the two gradually shrunk until Dirk stopped mid way, looked up into Torment's "eyes", held his left hand behind his back and held his right in front in her direction. Dirk was...asking for another gentleman's handshake? How interesting.

But, little did Torment know, that this was all apart of Dirk's devious plan to finally catch his tall and elusive opponent. If she thought nothing of it and accepted, Dirk would shake her hand and quickly pull her in for a side headlock!

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:37 pm

Torment seemed momentarily surprised by Dirk's response to her acrobatics, and him passing another handshake, this time as a sort of promise for "Hey can we actually fight now?" Torment, on seeing the offer, shrugged her shoulders, and proceeded to fall right into Dirks trap perfectly.

"Haih!" Was all she gasped as Dirk managed to reel her in and pull her into a side headlock! It seemed pretty clear she hadn't anticipated that coming from him. Props to Dirk for the balls though. Nonetheless, Torment wasn't just going to stand there and take it.

As Dirk kept the hold in tight, Torment proceeded to bring up her own counter; if Dirk wasn't quick enough to react, Torment would wrap her arms around Dirks torso, then sweep his legs with one of her own, and as they both fell, she would use the falling momentum to add a further swing to Dirks backwards fall!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:30 pm

With a tug of his opponent's arm toward him, and a quick satisfied grin, the rookie knew his plan was a success. Dirk wrapped his arm tightly around Lady Torment's neck and pulled her head close to chest, finally getting to the nitty gritty of this grappling match.

"HAWHAW-HAHAHAW! I have you now!" Dirk's little trick got some small boos from the audience. It seems some fans wanted to see more of Lady Torment tricks.
Dirk didn't lie, he kinda wanted to as well. As he tightened the hold to begin wearing down at Torment, he played up his trick with a comedic evil villain "I got you now, hero!" routine. Dirk was never really one to play the bad guy in these situations, but you know what they say, everyone's got a limit.

"Now, prepare to have a taste of my superior grappling ski-" Dirk's monologue was quickly stopped when he felt his much taller opponent grab a hold of his torso. He quickly looked down and realized that Lady was planning another escape! "OH SHIT!" Normally to play up his nerdy persona, Dirk would be more verbose. But, every now and again, a more simple and "to the point" vocabulary would leave his lips. This was one such moment as Dirk had found himself falling backwards with his opponent to the mat below!

Upon impact, Dirk would let out a sharp "KSH!" from behind his gritted teeth and his torso would flex upward as he let go of his opponent for a moment. But, despite the pain he was going through, he remember how much of an escape artist his opponent was. So, he needed to stay on her before she could run away.

With a grunt of exertion, Dirk grabs Lady's closest arm with his right hand and pulls on it to prevent her from escaping. Using his other hand, Dirk would use his other hand to help push himself off of the mat and he would roll backward unto his knees. Then, he would quickly charge at the (hopefully) still prone Lady Torment and quickly wrap his right arm around her neck for a North South Choke! To make it harder for her escape, he would rest the side of his head on her generous tracts of lands. The sensation of her breasts squishing next to his face caused a small hint of pink to form on his cheeks. Normally, he wouldn't pay attention to this sort of situation and was only hyper focused on wrestling. But, this situation was one he just couldn't ignore!

"I-I'm sorry about this. I swear, I'm not doing this on purpose." He would whisper.

Quickly, the referee for the match would quickly kneel down and check Lady Torment if she was alright. Or, if she wanted to tap out.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:28 am

Torment managed to get pinned down by Dirk's Impressive maneuvers, and she, surprisingly, didn't seem to mind Dirk pressing his face on her breasts at all. In fact, despite the strong looking hold, Torment wasn't actually struggling at all, let alone seemingly bothered by it.

The referee checked and she simply raised a hand to say that she's good, and when she heard Dirks whispered apology, she gave a giggle in amusement, momentarily flashing him an "A-Ok" hoop hand sign, before bringing her retaliatory move to break free.

And by retaliatory, we mean she brought her hand sign hand down around Dirks neck in a flash....and ran her fingers across his neck and under chin. This would send tickling sensations across Dirks upper body!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:53 am

Dirk held his hold all he could while his head was resting in an unusual place. At least his strange opponent didn't seem to mind. In fact, it didn't seem like Lady Torment was showing much of a reaction at all! Dirk was trying his best to wrench in this hold he learned in the days of his grappling training back home. But, Lady Torment wasn't trying to escape, or fight back or anything!

Dirk had his eyes closed, seemingly not noticing Lady Torment's reaction to it all. Or, the fact she gave a quick "I'm alright" hand sign to the referee. He was fully committed to try and begin the process of wearing his opponent down so he could put them away with a submission.

"I finally got her on the backfoot! Now, I should try dealing some damage to her head since I'm in this position!" The young rookie thought to himself as he lifted his head up and looked down at Lady Torment's breasts before quickly turning his head away from her chest, but keeping his eyes on her upper torso. Dirk turned his body unto his left side and brought his knees up to help him get a clear shot for some quick knee shots! ...Or so he thought.

Before Dirk could go through with his plans, he suddenly felt a weird sensation on his neck.
"Mleeenh!" The rookie could only respond with a combination of a snort, a cough and even shooting his tongue out upon the weird feeling attacking around his neck! He quickly lowered his head to protect his neck and released his hold around Lady Torment's neck and quickly rolled to his left in a hurry. Once he was a couple inches away from her, he rested on his left arm with his elbow on the mat and felt around his neck with his right in between some quick breaths. What was that just now? What did she do to him? Was that some of powder she placed on him during the struggle? Perhaps, some sort of liquid or cream of some kind? He didn't know.

Dirk then looked at his right hand still wrapped in white wrist tape and checked for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing. But, then it hit him. He immediately thought about all those times members of his own family would sneakily come behind him and do something similar. ...wait a minute. Dirk then sat up and crossed his legs and turned his attention back to Torment. Did she just...tickle him?

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2