Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Hitjob - Saori Saito vs. Maria Cacti
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:58 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:17 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Anna Sigrid(Snow)

2 posters

Go down

Anna Sigrid(Snow) Empty Anna Sigrid(Snow)

Post by APlaying Sun May 19, 2024 11:07 pm

Anna Sigrid(Snow) Dgz5j0z-4acd081a-4a27-4d0a-aa68-99aff0e80dac.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZiYmE3NWQ0LWY3ZDktNDc0MC1iMmQyLTU2ZWEwYjA1OTdmYVwvZGd6NWowei00YWNkMDgxYS00YTI3LTRkMGEtYWE2OC05OWFmZjBlODBkYWMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Anna Sigrid(Snow)

Nicknames: Snow
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5'3 / 1.59 m
Weight: 54 kg / 120 Lbs
Nationality: Swedish
Alignment: Face

Entrance Music: https://youtu.be/klg17NxOBEk

Appearance
Snow is a short, curvy, thick-legged albina. Her short, shoulder-length white hair has a few locks sticking out on top, one bigger than the other, she has pretty blue eyes and generally looks enthusiastic.

Personality
As for her personality, Snow is optimistic by nature, and her extroversion and enthusiasm attract many to her. During her acting career she became friends with many colleagues and directors, which opened many doors for her. She is also an athletic girl who is always looking for adventure..

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Snow has always been fascinated by martial arts since she was a child, she practiced both judo and karate and often uses powerful grabs and kicks that give her the ability to take on opponents twice her size, however when she is outmatched she tends to play very dirty to win.

Wrestling Style: Snow is experienced in submission techniques. Despite not being very strong physically, her grip is excruciatingly painful. Should she be overpowered by an opponent who overpowers or overwhelms her, she will seek to employ dirty tricks to take advantage of her opponent.

Type: agility & endurance.

Preferred Matches: Regular Matches, Mixed, Submissions.

Attitude To Hentai: ¡¡¡¡NO!!!! MY VIRGINITY NO!!!!.

Physical Statistics

General Statistics
Endurance ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - She is capable of lasting a time in constant activity.
Strength ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Is not particularly strong.
Speed ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - Both its reaction and displacement are comparable to those of a good athlet.
Defense ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - Do not be fooled by her appearance, she is usually very tolerant of physical harm.
Technique ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - has a good arsenal of moves, though nothing out of the ordinary.

Wrestling Statistics
Strikes ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - Knees and kicks are quite painful.
Submissions ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ - She takes advantage of his experience and makes good use of the grips.
Powerhouse ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - Usually thinks about it first .
Aerials ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - This girl is good at falling down.
Counters ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - It responds well to almost any attack.

History

Snow is an enthusiastic girl with the martial arts since her childhood, she used to watch many action movies of this style, thanks to her fanaticism to the movies, she made her parents enroll her in the discipline of Judo since she was 8 years old, although since she was 12 years old she would be betada of some dojos in which she was enrolled for fighting dirty before her classmates, so during those years she would go from dojo to dojo and after a while, her parents gave up with her because of her behavior and told her to focus on something else.

However, when she was 13 years old, she had the luxury of casting for a series that was being filmed in her city, it was about a comedy about some kids in a Karate dojo. She won the role and thanks to her charisma her character became one of the audience's favorites, which opened doors for her in the world of acting and she would be hired for series and movies ranging from children's drama to small roles in action movies, one day while filming one of these, the co-star of the movie who happened to be a very popular professional wrestler gave her the invitation along with others of the cast to see him in one of his wrestling matches. Although Anna knew about pro wrestling, it never caught her attention because it was usually seen as mere spectacle, but to look good with the co-star she decided to watch the event, The day of the event she saw several wrestling matches that left her fascinated by the freedom offered by professional wrestling, one in which you could do practically whatever you wanted without anyone could reproach you for how you fight, Anna felt again that passion to learn from it and would ask her co-worker how she could join wrestling, The co-star at the insistence of the gray-haired with thick legs used his contacts to get her a place to debut, which gradually led her to try her luck in independent circuits since she was 17 years old and would gradually attract the attention of a talent scout in LAW who came to know her career both acting and in the circuit.

After making her debut on the LAW circuit at the age of 19 and showing a solid career despite her downsides, she had several offers to do occasional shows in other wrestling companies. Some were independents trying to get more recognition, but the one that caught her attention would be the call from AFW. Although it was difficult to maintain both her life as an actress and her career as a professional wrestler, Snow was excited to meet new challenges in other circuits.

Accomplishments:
None

Relationships
None

Friends:
None

Allies:
None

Rivals:
None

Crushes:
None

Enemies:

Kennedy Lee:

Main Attire

Spoiler:

Second Attire

Spoiler:

Gym Attire

Spoiler:

Snow With Her Manager

Spoiler:
APlaying
APlaying

Back to top Go down

Anna Sigrid(Snow) Empty Re: Anna Sigrid(Snow)

Post by Deus001 Mon May 20, 2024 6:38 pm

Approved you may RP as you wish Smile

Back to top Go down