Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Today at 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 12:02 am

» Serving Ayane.
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:40 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:42 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility - Page 3 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:29 am

Dirk cinched the hold in for as long as he could until Daisuke managed to get one his legs up and push Dirk's head back. "Kch..!" A small frustrated breath left Dirk's mouth as he was forced to lean back and loosen his hold.

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility - Page 3 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:30 am

Daisuke felt the pressure on the back of his neck as well the struggle to breathe. However, he used his leg to curl back and hook it around Dirk's face, then using his leg strength to pull him away from Daisuke to break off the hold. Daisuke would then get back up to his feet, shaking his head and immediately look to go on the offensive as he waited for Dirk to get back up and try to go for a clothesline to knock the rookie down!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:58 am

Both wrestled scrambled to get back on their feet! Daisuke was the first to stand, but Dirk was not far behind. Dirk quickly turned around to face his opponent. But, before he could what was happening he was struck in the chest by a clothesline attempt!

Dirk was struck right on target! ...But, he didn't fall! He wanted to show the wrestling prince exactly the same thing he showed his sister! That he was no pushover! The Secret Weapon stumbled a couple steps backward before stomping his feet to steady himself. Then, he would release a primal scream of fighting spirit before gritting his teeth and fiercely clenching his arms. Taking a defiant stance against the wrestling prince!

"NNNGLAUUGH!! Come on! Is that all?!" Dirk would shout before attempting to throw a forearm strike to the side Daisuke's face!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:01 am

As both men scrambled to get back up to their feet, Daisuke got up first and Dirk would soon get up and face him. With the two face to face, the prince lunged in for a clothesline and it connected but the Secret Weapon did not go down. Instead, he seemed to be charged and invigorated as he took that clothesline head on and then let out a loud war cry before lunging back at the prince for a forearm strike.

"W-what the? What are you some sort of freak no-Ouufffff" he cried as that forearm hit him clean in the side of his face and he staggered back. Not to be out-done, he would snap back and return the favour by striking him with a forearm as well as the two were going blow for blow.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:16 am

Daisuke would fire back with an forearm shot of his own and Dirk was struck across his jaw with it! After a little stumble and a quick head shake, Dirk would fire back with another forearm! The crowd was loving the exchange between wrestling royalty and the rookie! In the middle of the AFW ring!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:19 am

Both of them begun to trade shots, firing a forearm strike after forearm strike to their faces as they staggered back. Daisuke was starting to feel a bit dizzy and was not really looking forward to continue this trade off so he would duck under one of the forearm strike attempts and then try to get behind Dirk.

If he was able to, he would leap up to press his knee against his back and grab his chin from behind, then dropping down on his back and dragging Dirk on top of his knee for a codebreaker!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:36 am

The slugfest continued until both wrestlers were starting to look worse for wear. The crowd wanted to fight for longer, but it doesn't seem like that was going to happen. Dirk threw one last forearm shiver! But instead of taking it and firing back, Daisuke would quickly duck underneath the attack and get behind Dirk!

"Wuh-!" Suddenly, a pair of hands came from behind and grabbed his face. But, before he could try to fight it off, he was pulled backward to the mat before quickly stopping midway thanks to a codebreaker to Dirk's back!

"DAAUGH!" Dirk bounced off of Daisuke's knees and fell unto his stomach on the canvas. He reached behind himself and nursed his back with his right hand.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:07 pm

After a brief slugfest between the two male wrestlers, it was Daisuke who decided to switch it up as he would duck under one of Dirk's attempts to strike him and then get behind the male wrestler. He would jump up and deliver a devastating codebreaker as his knee hit Dirk in the back while he flopped off Daisuke's knee and fell down onto his stomach on the canvas.

Daisuke grinned as he would now have a target. He would grab Dirk by the arm and then a leg while pressing his feet against his lower back before pulling his arm and leg towards him while pushing his feet into his back for a bow and arrow submission.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Aug 29, 2024 2:48 am

In his mind, Dirk was beating himself up for not ending the exchange sooner. If he did, the wrestling prick would be on the mat in pain and not himself. But, not everything in life will go to plan it seems.

Suddenly, Dirk would feel his arm and leg get grabbed by his opponent. He struggled a bit to try to stall whatever Daisuke had planned. But, it would prove to be worthless as he was ultimately pulled into a bow and arrow submission manuever!

"Glu-agh!" The rookie groaned as his opponent's knees racked his lower back in painful agony! The referee would ask Dirk if he wanted to quit. To which would respond with a strained "No!" before reaching for Daisuke's hands to try to loosen them!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:50 am

Taking one from his sister's book, Daisuke would lock in a bow and arrow submission. Normally, the prince wouldn't use such a submission and would prefer submissions that would involve more strenght and show of his physicality but the opportunity just presented itself as he wanted to targer Lewser's back.

Dirk would howl in pain as Daisuke continued to press his feet into his back while pulling arm and leg back as hard as he can. "There's only a limit of how much your body can bend, I certainly woulnd't want to break you rookie" Daisuke mocked.

"Just give up, accept your fate" he demanded.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next