Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport
by RJD Today at 1:02 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 12:02 am

» Serving Ayane.
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:40 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:42 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:53 am

As the tight grip of Daisuke's submission loosened, Dirk felt a sliver of relief as Daisuke eventually let go of the camel clutch. Dirk let his head drop to the mat as he began to plot his next move. Unfortunately, his thoughts would quickly be interrupted courtesy of a stomp onto his back.

"Agh!" Dirk shouted in pain before gritting his teeth. The Wrestling Prince continued to berate Dirk as he was on the back foot of this match. It was then he was lifted up by his head and hair before he was brought up to his feet and whipped into the turnbuckle!

"Guhf!" Dirk huffed as he smacked backfirst into the corner and laid there, ripe for the picking for whatever Daisuke had planned for him.

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 27, 2024 1:06 am

Daisuke's dominance continued as he did release Dirk only to further stomp down at his back, keeping him hurt and dazed while he reached down to grab his hair and pull him up. The prince took some extra few seconds to show off and extend his arms to the side, letting the crowd know that he did not think Dirk as a threat at all.

After sending him back first into one of the turnbuckles, Daisuke would charge his opponent and try to lower himself when he was near, trying to ram his shoulder into his opponent's abdomen!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:18 am

"Nlugh!" Was the sound that left Dirk's mouth as Daisuke was struck in the stomach by his shoulder! Dirk held his stomach as leaned in the corner and took a couple breaths to try and regain air back in his body.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:31 am

As Daisuke began to charge himself towards his opponent, he would pick up speed and then lunge towards Dirk, lowering himself at the last second to drive his shoulder against Dirk's mid-section to further push him back and knock the wind out of him. Had the male wrestler avoided Daisuke's charge, it would have been quite bad for the prince.

However, fortune was on his side and the rookie wrestler was left completely winded out in the corner. Taking advantage, Daisuke would grab Dirk's waist and pull him up to the top turnbuckle, forcing him to sit on top while he got up on the middle ropes. Dai tried to tuck Dirk's head under his arm and grab his waist, going for a suplex off the top rope.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:01 am

Daisuke continued to display his superiority over the rookie. After a successful shoulder ram to Dirk's gut, he would lift him up and set him on the top turnbuckle. He would then pull Dirk's head downwards and try to lift him for a suplex off the top rope!

Little did the wrestling prince know, that Dirk wasn't as dead as he originally thought. Dirk used both of his hands and quickly grabbed a hold of the ropes on both sides of himself to prevent the suplex from going through!

"AAAGH!" He shouted in exertion! If Daisuke attempted to try again, Dirk would quickly remove his head from under Daisuke's arm, sit up straight and smash his right elbow right unto the crown of the prince's head!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:08 am

So far, the match was a complete one sided dominance. The prince was completely humbling the rookie and was now going to go for a top rope maneuver. After flattening him in the corner, he hauled him up on the top turnbuckle and joined him up on top, before hooking his arm under his head and then trying to launch him up and over.

However, this time the rookie managed to hold off the prince's attack. Dirk held his ground, shouting in effort as he would not let Daisuke pull him off the top. As Daisuke tried to go for it again, Dirk would slip his head from under Daisuke's arm and then strike his head with a elbow strike.

"Owwwww" he cried as the dazed prince leaned back and fell to the mat on his back!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:36 am

The crowd cheered as Dirk's attack was successful and he was finally able to breathe for a second. But, Dirk also knew that he needed to stay on the offensive before the tide flipped back in the prince's favor. Spurred on by the crowd, Dirk dragged himself up the turnbuckle and then got to his feet.

He rolled his neck around to get some kinks out before leaping off the turnbuckle for a diving double stomp unto the torso of Daisuke! After landing the attack, Dirk would fall forward and stop his momentum by landing on his arms before quickly turning around and shoving Daisuke unto his back and going for a pin.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:44 am

The blow to the head left the prince stunned and he stumbled back until he fell back down to the mats, the ring shuddered due to the impact and Daisuke laid there, arms and legs spread wide. Dirk would steady himself, watching Daisuke down he would rise back up to the top turnbuckle and leap off the top, driving his feet into his abdomen for a huge strike.

Daisuke would howl in agony and roll to the side, curling up and wrapping his arms around his mid-section while Dirk quickly grabbed him and rolled him up for a pin. "1.....2....." the referee counted as Daisuke managed to kick out and break the pin just in time.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:06 am

1..! 2!

Daisuke managed to kick out at the count of two! Figures. Dirk knew it was going to take more than that to knock the prince down. It's good thing the secret weapon had more tools in his kit.
Immediately after he kicked, Dirk leapt on the other side of his opponent's body and quickly wrapped his right arm around Daisuke head and uses his other hand to clasp the lock together. Then, with a quick left and right look at the crowd, he would quickly pull back on Daisuke's head for an Anaconda Vice! A small shout-out to his favorite wrestler of all time!
The ref would kneel down and check on Daisuke and ask him if he wanted to continue.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:10 am

The wrestling prince just managed to kick out the pinfall before the referee could get to the count of 3. Daisuke was down but not out just yet. As Daisuke was looking to move out of the way towards the ropes, Dirk would quickly wrap his right arm around Daisuke's head and then used his other hand to clasp the lock together for a Anaconda Vice submission.

Dirk was now choking Daisuke, who was struggling to breathe while down on his back. "Uuughhh ghhhhhh" Daisuke cried, as he brought his leg backwards towards Dirk's head, trying to wrap his leg around his face and hook it, using it to try and pull him away to try and force him to break the submission.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next