Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs. Yuna Matou
by Lobo Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mr. Q, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Auribus Teneo Lupum

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Auribus Teneo Lupum Empty Auribus Teneo Lupum

Post by Berial Sat May 25, 2019 5:16 pm

The Friction arena could be a fairly quiet place when there were no big name competitors lined up for the evening. No champions to fight, no potential contenders to double down on their names, not even any particularly gratifying sex fights. Just the softcore stuff. Nothing that would be worth headlining Japanese news articles or would make the rounds on enthusiast blogs in God knew how many countries. It was an exhibition night, a good display of the talent the promotion had on record to remind the shareholders and investors why they were sinking so much yen into the place. Yes, altogether a boring night for Friction.

Oh, not for the public. The arena was filled to the brim like always, seat-to-seat as far as the eye could see. The talent on the other hand? Day off, as far as they were concerned. Nothing interesting to see, no hard fights to run into. The more serious of the lot were still lingering around somewhere, but the riff-raff had taken to wasting their lives away in some habitual slumber, leaving the promotion hallways vacant and empty save for the passing stage crew. Nice as it sounded, it also meant the place was all the more dangerous. There was no one there to save an unfortunate soul that might be caught unawares by the beasts that stalk the shadows, the ones that knew how to use this silence to their advantage.

“Not good enough.”

Osamu was learning that lesson the hard way. The newest member of Talent Acquisition had had a most unfortunate run-in with the “crazy bitch” two weeks ago, and she intended to make it clear that their business hadn't concluded. They had an understanding, after all. His friends were quick to disperse on him, but Manami wouldn’t let him run away just as easy, keeping him closed between her body and the wall he tried harder and harder to press his back against as if he could phase through it and escape this nightmare.

“I-I’m sorry, Kuroda-san. I-I tried to...really I…” She took a step forward, her step echoing from beneath her boot down the hall. He huddled closer against the wall, nearly up to his tippy-toes, finding it harder to leave her gaze. “A...all of the potential contenders saw the state you put that woman in! W-what else did you expect?! It’s the Entropy belt! These are promising rookies! Don’t you have any-?!”

Her eyes sharpened, glowing hellfire and unyielding inferno through the narrow gaze of her razor-sharp eyes. His next word could be his last. Choose carefully.

“...n-nobody wants to fight you.”

“...Nobody?”

Osamu swallowed and turned to his gaze to the side. “...T-there were...a few who might...they said they’d think is all and…”

“And you didn’t try to convince them?”

“I…”

The wolf eyed him for a few moments, looking deep into the black of his pupils. His breathing climbed and grew unsteady, hers stayed composed and poised. Looking for weakness. Smelling it on him. Ready for the kill. Only then, Manami closed her eyes and sighed, taking a couple of steps back and turning her back. Osamu didn’t move an inch.

“I don’t know why I rely on incompetents. I have subordinates for this.” She pinched the bridge of her nose. This wasn’t going the way she’d intended. Her message was received loud and clear, evidently. Perhaps too well. How was she to keep her stride at this rate? She crossed her arms beneath her chest, creasing her cropped jacket as she peeked her eyes open to stare at the floor. Her eyes darted over her shoulder, seeing the agent attempting to inch his way into a running position.

“Do you have a girlfriend, Osamu?”

That got him to stop. His gaze turned back to her, forgetting his fear for a moment to let himself be baffled.

“What?”

“A girlfriend.” She turned to face him, her scowl softening into a sweet and saccharine smile. A rare sight, but not always a pleasant one. She kept stepping forward until her face was an inch away from his, taste her hot breath on his lips. “Lover? Friends with benefits? Someone you can mess around with when these fights leave you all hot and bothered?” A bead of sweat ran down the side of his face. His throat tightened and his lips began to move on their own towards the warmth as his head inched forward. Manami watched, her smile widening for the briefest moment. Then, all at once, her face pulled back and Osamu found an elbow jammed into his neck, pinning him against the wall. The gasp died in his throat. His hands went to her arm and found it immovable, a stake drilled into his skin.

“Because you haven’t stopped staring at me since a kicked your worthless hide up against this wall. It’s pathetic. And quite frankly, it's taking every bit of self-control to keep me from vomiting. I’m more than happy to overlook this mishap, of course…” She pressed harder against his throat, feeling the cartilage seize at the tip of her elbow. “...but don’t think a broken neck will suffice. There are plenty of ways we can get to know one another.”

“K-Kuroda-san...please…”

She pressed her elbow deeper. “You’re not dying fast enough.”

Back to top Go down

Auribus Teneo Lupum Empty Re: Auribus Teneo Lupum

Post by BritBrat Sun May 26, 2019 12:48 am

“And he never will.”

A voice would call out suddenly if this Wolf Girl wasn’t so focused on the poor fellow she was choking then she would be able to hear that it came from behind her. The deep, authoritative voice of indignation would be enough for her to ascertain that it’s loud and clear enough for her to be close. Very close in fact.
Just as Manami said that it “took every bit of self-control to keep her from vomiting”, the woman that stood behind her showed a bit more restraint, as much as she would want to smash her fist at her head. Not to say it wasn’t hard to hold back her resentment. The sight of Manami pressing her throat on Osamu’s neck brought the image of that match in her mind. A harrowing, grim and sickening image that replayed in her mind. Granted, it was a different body part that was crushing his throat and his arm wasn’t on the verge of snapping in many different pieces right now from a double wristlock. But it reminded her.

Cicilia.

She knew the juggernaut well enough, having sparred with her and even spending time at a fun fair. Despite what most would see her on Television, the woman saw the more human side of the German. A caring side. A loving side. And while she could respect that she was a warrior through, especially in that match for the belt, which in her mind, shouldn’t be held at all, she didn’t deserve…that.

One could probably assume that is why she is here, the tall amazon of a woman that stood much taller than Manami, an inch more so than the Juggernaut herself. She figured the whole “avenging one’s friend” stuff would be the trigger that would make Manami vomit and honestly, she didn’t care if it did. She always took the stance of righteousness and when someone seems to be in trouble of bullying, it was her duty to stop it. You can say it’s a code. A noble code. Though there was something else that brought her here. Especially since many had never seen her in a long while. A possibility that Osamu wouldn’t know the person that has appeared behind the Wolf Girl…that is if the scarlet, vivid red hair didn’t give a massive clue.

“Get. Off. Now.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun May 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Where did this woman come from?

It wasn’t the only question that drifted through Osamu’s mind. He was also wondering who she was, what she was about. He was a fairly recent addition to the talent team, so he wasn’t all that familiar with every heavyweight on the roster, be he felt the woman - goddess, daresay - that appeared behind the Wolf Girl would have stuck out in his mind.

Manami slowly looked over her shoulder, and she reached a...similar deduction. She wasn’t all that happy about being interrupted in the middle of her meal, but it would be a severe lie to say she wasn’t even remotely intrigued. Tall, broad, all with a regal air about her. It was hard to believe she snuck up on her with all that scarlet plaguing her finery. But what impressed her most was the figure, lined with honed, trained muscle that didn’t just come from weightlifting. This was a fighter’s body. Well then. Color her impressed.

Manami’s frown disappeared and a smile took its place. A malicious, eerie grin.

“Find a hole to scurry in, Osamu.”
She said, never taking her eyes off Pyrena as she released her elbow and turned to face the amazon. Her prey fell on his rear, staring up at the duo with wide eyes. “I’ll find you later.”

He only remained for a moment, the tension and inevitable destruction sinking in as the titans began their clash before he took off down the hall. Manami kept looking forward, staring back into those intense, gleaming jade orbs looking down at her. The anger behind them was genuine.

Fun.

“I’m sorry to put a damper on your little, childish dreams, but the entire ‘arbiter of justice’ facade is about as tired as it as annoying. Not to mention moronic.” She crossed her arms, cocking her head slightly. “If you wanted to fight me and win, you should have done it when my back was turned.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue May 28, 2019 3:47 pm

For now, she was only focused in having Osamu let go without even a scratch. The wolf would not have her fill, especially on someone who isn't even a wrestler. Perhaps was surprising how she did managed to come up behind Manami, even the man didn't noticed, showing the obvious tunnel vision and not being aware of her surroundings. Some animal she is.

Truth be told, she really had to hold herself for not hitting her once she saw that disgusting smile of hers, briefly having her fist shake. Repeatedly, she reminded herself that doing so wouldn't make her any better than Manami. All of this was silent anger, and there was always going to be something that could set a massive explosion. But for her sake, and Manami's, she held back. And for now, she did let go, letting poor Osmasu running like he's trying to beat the 100m record. She hated that. The fear that was instilled in him, the rest of the locker room, especially to other aspiring rookies.

She wanted to change that.

Not once did she break eye contact with Manami, staring right into her eyes. Droning on how this was merely a facade, 'annoying and moronic.' was the adjectives she would use. She knew too well on her thoughts about it and she didn't care about the opinion of a wolf. "Even if I did..." Her jade eyes had a blazing fire inside of them. "...I wouldn't win that belt." Course, what would attacking her from behind accomplish? Having a good release of anger and frustration? Maybe. But that's probably what she wants. No, she was better than that. And if nobody was going to stand up to this then she might as well so. "And I reckon you'd rather have anyone else but me doing that. Especially when you don't have your... subordinates to protect you." For lack of a better word to call the members of the Dire Pack. 'Thugs' would have been close.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:32 pm

The belt. She'd had an idea that this was more than a passing Good Samaritan, but ti was nice to be sure.

That was the intent after all. Making herself a prime target. Aside from the prestige the title would bring her pack, it also meant more eager contestants stupid enough to try their hand against her. More opportunities to instill the dread this federation had been without for too long. Far too long if dreamers like this were still wandering around.

It was to be expected that there would be many that would take offense to that design. What shallow dregs, women like these.

Still, she couldn’t deny that this one looked fairly impressive. She’d been stalking the Friction scene for some time now and couldn’t exactly recall this figure from a glance, striking as she was. Were this anyone else, she could have just as easily considered this a bid for attention at her expense. But that wasn’t the story her eyes were telling her. Blazing vengeance, that lovely flavor she’d tasted ever since she was little more than a wandering street tough with no family name to speak of. This wasn’t about titles or wrestling, perhaps not even about right or wrong. This was personal.

Amusing.

Manami simply shrugged, throwing her hands out at her sides with a dismissive gesture. Confident, relaxed. Why wouldn’t she be? The attempt at intimidation was such a fun little show Pyrena was putting on. She’d hate to end it now.

“Oh no. Aren't you clever? You've seen right through me. You're right. I'd be so utterly helpless without anyone by my side. Cicilia certainly learned that the hard way.” Finding it hard to contain, she threw her head back and let out a joyous laugh to the ceiling. She composed herself after a moment with a hand on her hip and shake of her head, staring back into Pyrena’s defiant glare.

“But if you’re so eager to follow in her footsteps, who am I to stop nature from taking its course. I possess neither the time nor the energy to circumvent willful ignorance. I have a prime opportunity arising for this little farce you’re putting together, but…” She leaned on her back foot, putting a finger to her lip. “I have more worthy candidates to seek out. Why should I assume you’re worth my time?”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:57 pm

When was the last time she has ever felt like this?

This feeling. Anger? Vehemence? Indignation? Long perhaps...too long considering she couldn't remember the time specifically but her mind wasn't focusing on the many injustices that she has seen in her life time. It was all on this grinning girl before her. Well, that was half of it. The other half was spent not trying to lay on to her. Which was hard. Very hard.

If she wasn't careful her own nails would pierce through the skin on her palm considering how tight that fist was. She felt sick. Sick with the burning flame inside her. Pyrena hated to feel like that. She hated seeing the state Cicilia was in. She hated how much glee and pleasure she was reveling in her suffering. Clawed, bloddied...a harrowing scene.

Most of all, she hated how Manami wasn't taking her seriously.

At least that's how she took it when she laughed right har face. Relaxed, confident, complete ignorance. A shake of her head, her body briefly twisted to the right then back. Most likely she doesn't know who she was. Probably the one reason why she's like that. But this was more than 'just a little show' she's pulling. In fact, it wasn't a show.

Time to drop the "facade" then.

In a flash, about the same time she would snap, her hand shot out with the intention of driving Manami's head through that damn wall. Fingers would seem to squeeze the skull the same way as squeezing a rubber ball. The Red Amazonian wouldn't be so kind as to hold back either. She wouldn't say anything and if Manami could see her without the fingers covering her vision, she would she that expression added with a lot more fury. As they say, actions speak louder than words.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:55 pm

Ooooh. Seething. She always liked to see a bit of seething.

The more she looked at Pyrena, studied her expressions and every twitch of vexation that crossed her stoic countenance, the more Manami felt the need to ponder her reasons behind this fanatical display. Was she stupid? Was she really just that disgustingly self-righteous that she couldn’t see past through the ever-embarrassing levels of bravado she as putting on?

Or did she really care about that girl so much? From moment to moment impressions, Ciclia didn’t strike the wolf as someone that enjoyed the company of companions. Loathsome, brooding, those descriptors worked, but sociable? If she and the redhead had met in some way, it couldn’t have been more than a fleeting respite in one another’s company. She noticed the twitch on Pyrena’s brow when she brought up her name. What feelings could have evoked this kind of sentiment? What was worthy of such an impulsive, heartfelt...passionate...

“Oh, what? Don’t tell me you’ve fallen for that pathetic-”

Manami’s head shot backward without the rest of her. In a snap second, she found the back of her skull partially encased in the ceramic behind her, chips of plaster and patches of dust haloing around her scalp as they scattered away and settling to the floor. Her mouth hung open, eyes rolled to the back of her head, though the latter Pyrena would be unable to see with half of her face of obscured by the Greek goddess’ powerful hand. Somehow able to remain standing, the wolf’s arms were limp and appeared lost for this world.

Until her mouth suddenly upturned in a wide, manic smile. Her tongue lashed out, brushing the underside of the redhead’s palm, tasting the pressure threatening to collapse her skull in a heartbeat. This would work.

“Perhaps you’ll be more entertaining than I thought.” She let a ragged, dark giggle slip from between her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:12 am

She probably could have done without that.

She didn't need to resort to violence, it would have been something that Manami was looking for and would love. Just that something snapped inside of her that she couldn't explain, why she felt the need to drive her head through the wall almost. Did it achieve anything? Did she get something out of it?

Well...for one thing, it felt goood.

Satisfying at least. Though Pyrena wondered if she had overdone it. Just for a brief moment. Manami looked like she wasn't moving after that. Any harder and she probably would have been dead, faster than the Wolf Girl wanted for Osamu. If it wasn't the initial slam to the wall then it would have been the way her fingers gripped into the skull. She wasn't going to go deeper on her relationship with Cicilia. She had already given too much to the Japanese woman. For a moment, she wondered if Manami is still with her.

That is until that smile came back, and the tongue lapping the underside of her palm. She probably wouldn't see the disgusted look of Pyrena, but it would cause her to let go of her head before it actually would collapse under the pressure. Wherever or not Manami could stand is to be determined.

"I'm not here to entertain you." Pyrena simply said, but with a low voice.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:46 pm

My. Self-righteous and impulsive. What a worthless excuse for a paragon.

Manami’s opinion of Pyrena had been in dire straits from the instant she’d laid eyes on the redheaded olympian. She’d earned herself a few marks on account of the ruthless approach, though it cost her a bit of that heroic facade she was attempting to maintain. The Wolf just couldn’t understand an inch of it. Why did people feel the need to hide what they truly were? Noble ideals were just that, after all. Would ideals save her when she snapped her bones and crushed her throat beneath her heel?

Courage was so overrated.

The ceaseless pressure relented. A shame, Manami was growing quite accustomed to it. Her skull breathed out and let all of her inner faculties ease back into their natural place. The rest of the Wolf Girl’s body followed soon after, her shoulders slackening and her spine realigning to slump against the wall. If the Pyrena was expecting the wolf to fall from such a typically brutish display, however, she was horribly mistaken. Her body rose as if reanimated, straightening back up with a wicked smile about her face.

"If that’s honestly what you believe, you’re far more ignorant than the rest of the refuse I’ve already left bloody and broken in my wake.” Her finger reached out to trace a quick line underneath Pyrena's chin, not lingering long enough for the amazon to do anything about it. “Entertaining me is the prerequisite for everything that comes after. It’s the law of the land for as long as I hold the title. But by all means, if you're so unflinchingly arrogant as to go against the course of nature…”

Manami eased back and held her hands out to her sides, inviting Pyrena with open arms to the slaughter she was so eagerly hurrying towards. A slight gest from the giant’s perspective. A subtle movement that would seal her fate for the wolf that gazed up at her.

“Summer Splash. Name your terms, and perhaps I’ll sacrifice even an iota of consideration on your worthless grit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:38 pm

Well, at least she is still standing. That’s something.

That doesn’t mean she would stop talking. Far from it, holding onto her own beliefs how this was merely some facade. Was there really nothing about her that truly thinks that heroes are just make-believe? She perhaps wondered where exactly she got it from, but since she is here, Pyrena seeks to end her fear-mongering rule of being a champion. Brushing her chin with her thumb once Manami quickly traced a line on her chin. Perhaps wise enough to pull away.

“It won’t be the law for long.” Pyrena said. “But fine, my terms. Let’s see if you could even handle facing a Greek in her own turf. Sand floor, hardcore match. Wanna be a real warrior? Then you’ll have to go through me. You can call me arrogant, but I do not care about entertaining you, prerequisite or not. Unless you like getting beaten up.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum