Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs. Yuna Matou
by Lobo Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia - Page 2 Empty Re: Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia

Post by Scourger X Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:06 pm

Yeah, there wasn't much explaining that Koto could do this time around. She knew that at times, she could be a bit too much to handle, last time she and Joon did a show for John, and even if you could argue that this by itself was good enough of a reward as well, this time she actively omitted information from him for her own interests. She'd have to apologize for that, and she would, so when it looked like he wanted out, she was going to begin approaching, not before giving Adama some encouragement. "Okay then, I wish you luck, and remember to do your best! Even if you have to defeat a precious person for it... Please"

While Daichi did wanted and tried to show that he was a true AFW fighter, and that he could impress the crowd and Mr. Carnaby here, he obviously did had some doubts to fight with Adama like this all of the sudden. Not too long ago, in a place he worked at, he had an... Interesting encounter that had Adama and another girl close to his heart named Isabella in it. While it ended very sensually and with everyone quite satisfied~ He wanted to keep a close eye on Adama since he didn't wanted her to think that she stopped being his priority. So this fight actually felt like walking on burning coals with his bare feet.

Ironic, since Adama was the one who'd be usually walking around shoeless. But this was a match, and he was a goddamn wrestler, so his and her feelings could be damned... Daichi would breath in and out with anxiety; somehow, a very nerve-wrecking match got even worse. But at least she seemed chipper about this.

"H-Heya sweetie... D-Did Ms. Astley gave you that suit again for this? I-It looks gorgeous on you... H-Hey, did your butt got bigger sinc-? Gahhhhh!!"

He was trying to break the ice in any way imaginable, he hasn't felt so awkard around Adama since the first date they had... But he did notice that her glutes grew a bit, which would be hard to notice, not only because that bunny outfit made her rear stand out even moreso than usual, but because it did, quite literally sticked out when her hips were thrown against his head at neckbreak (his neck, to be precise) speeds. Which he wasn't able to avoid, but he did tried to hug at her sides in an attempt to keep her seated there. Not only because he treasured any time the Siren decided to plant her sandy cheeks on top of him~ But because he also knew that she wasn't exactly high-flier material, so having her up there could help him. "Mmmmmmhhhh~ Mmmmhhh! (It definitely is bigger!)"

While all of this happened, beneath the ring, two hidden rabbits, the queen's eyes were watching carefully, or they would be, if they weren't so busy fighting. Sure, Joon wasn't the stealthiest one, not by far, but at least she didn't try to fight Isabella, shoving her red-headed face between her giant breasts (Not as big as hers though) in order to shut her up from ruining their cover, even if right now the reason why she was making such a ruckus was because Isabella was trying to smother her!! "Aaaahh Mpph-Hey! I-I'm also a friemph! Get offnff!"

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia - Page 2 Empty Re: Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:36 am

Well the match was now underway there annnnnnnnnnd John was mentally checking out of this whole thing already, this was way too surreal and pinching himself wasn't working. Yeah this had to be a dream, he'd just let his partner Daichi handle this one and then he could wake up tomorrow and he looked down at his feet for all this for the time being.

Truth be told that might be more morale inspiring than the scene that just unfolded in the ring with Adama leaping right at Daichi, usually the siren was more passive at the start of the fight. Given her Aiki-Jiujitsu background it often had her foe going first, however thanks to the influence of the other bunny in the ring......Well Adama always was keen to learn new styles!

Adama trusted in her new and improved booty cheeks to crush Dai's head there, however she didn't feel his frame go down to the mat where it truly belonged. No he was actually keeping somewhat upright! It had to be due to his immense strength! Adama knew the ins and outs of facing that better than anyone in the ring she believed, being ragdolled in the past by it. The albino's facial cheeks huffed and puffed there as she wriggled in Daichi's grasp like a misbehaving bunny caught by the hooman!

"Hnhnhnhnh! G-Go down dearie....." as Adama's new and improved buttcheeks mushed against her boytoy's chest. She'd thrust herself backwards as best she could and put her free hands to strike wherever she could. Elbows and fists from her flying all at him even if her back was to him, the better to try and cut the tree down and make him eat bunny booty cake in the warren's official in ring debut!

All this rambling in the ring was doing a good job of masking the muffled noises that were lurking underneath it, as under the sea there lurked two rabbits and one was currently smothering out the other one with her bosom. The white haired one asserting their dominance as it were, she raised an eyebrow at her partner's response and said "Oh dear, I can't seem to move really under this ring. Go for a little nap and I'll wake you when you need to have a cue, last thing I need is to have my cover be blown~" as she leaned in and smooched the red rabbit's forehead to sweeten the trip to lala land........

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:44 am

Koto looked on at John as he seemed troubled at this one. Sure, she left it off again, but she did it as a surprise and as a way to ensure he didn't had no way to prepare beforehand. Still, she also waited before speaking to him, not wanting to come off as demanding in a situation where she was the one to get off of. "You've got this Adama, beat his ass!" Was the only words the Idol would tell the Siren.

Meanwhile, Daichi was having problems of his own against Adama, his princess was by no means heavy. But even so, he's felt that ass many times~ Be it on his groin, chest, back (and most recently, face) and he knew that it was more toned now, and bigger as well, seemed like Adama hasn't been skipping glute-day at the gym~ Butt as much as he loved to have those womanly hips mushed against his chest, he wasn't just her toy, at least not when the cameras where filming and the audience wanted a show. "Hehe~ Great idea, but hear me out. How about... No! Nyehehehe"

Making an annoying gremlin laugh, Daichi would remain in his position currently, feet nailed to the ground, back slightly back to carry all the weight of Adama, and more importantly, his neck and chin resting on Adama's butt, snuggling against it while he carried her and his hug became ever so tight, not as a way to hurt his princess, but as a way to keep her and that absolutely perfect piece of ass close to him still. "This cake looks so fine, I want to take a bite so bad~~~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:57 pm

Adama was wanting to make sure of one thing in this bout, that no matter what she wanted to make sure Daichi was stuffed by her cake as much as she possibly could get away! Such was the way of the wabbit after all, if he resisted well then Adama would have to resort to her honed martial arts in the process then. Daichi might have known about the latter but the new and improved bunny Adama was a totally different beast with a powerful cottontailed rump that was primed to be made into a weapon! The siren was expecting her sweetie to do what he often did best to her, namely lay down from her hip strike and get him into a good smothering session like that time in the dojo!

Or rather so she wished, alas the first rule of war was your opponent never did what you wanted them to. Adama felt that her rump wasn't getting fully seated upon Daichi's cute face and indeed the human was actually putting up a struggle! This wasn't good, Adama had an awkward position over him and his strength was nothing to scoff at. Gritting her teeth Adama would yell "I'm trying but he's struggling!"

Alright if Daichi was going to be a pesky human who wouldn't take it then Adama would have to bust out the martial arts, since she was having her back to him and he was laying on the ground it made it easier for Adama to ready her attack. She'd dive her right hand in an open palm straight down into his solar plexus! That would take the wind right out of his sails and then Adama would just shift backwards and let gravity do the rest as she planned to start smothering the daylights out of him regardless of his say in the matter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2