» Tarannum Ayaz
by Nurin Today at 4:13 am

» Maha Ali
by Nurin Today at 3:32 am

» Sasha Hai "the plus sized superstar"
by Nurin Today at 2:35 am

» Yarah Hai "the big booty hijabi"
by Nurin Today at 2:21 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 7 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:38 am

Kenshin's face was now completely enveloped in her butt, he could not breathe, he was covered by her sweat covered bottom, and he could smell the sweat, he could feel the mixture of flesh and sweat against his face. He was talking in a muffled voice, and he could not see or speak, in a way, her bottom was his world now.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 7 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:44 am

A distinct click in the back parts of her brain caused her to snap out her trance. Phe opened back her eyes and dismounted your face, letting the long awaited, cool, fresh oxygen to flood into your airways once more. Her butt would remain raised above your face for a while, letting you see just how moist it had become from the prolonged, intimate time it had with your face.

"Mmmmhhh...having fun, yet, Ken?"

Instead of smothering you again, her round behind sat back down squarely on your chest, instead, while her two fingers drew circles over the helmet of your length.

"You want more?"

Her hand rubs your girth that rested underneath the fabric of your underwear.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Kenshin had allowed the welcome air to enter his system, it was like somebody had got him of that dark, dank yet hot world he was on. Looking up he saw how much sweat had accumulated on her butt, and had breathed in a sigh of relief as she sat on his chest.

"Yeah, I'm having fun..." Kenshin had said, but paused as she had traced the helmet of his manhood, it almost took his breath away again, or so it seemed!

"Yes, I would like more Phea-Phea." Kenshin had finally managed to say.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:47 am

Her lips crack another smile at your willingness for her to proceed. Teasing had always been her specialty, even if she was doing as little as just poking her ass in your face while teasing your groin with her hand. Judging from how fast you were swelling like yeast, you could say that Phe was doing a good job.

"Yeah, of course you do...."

After a few moments of twirling her fingers around your tip, she cups your length in one hand, finally granting you the full contact that you've been dying for.
She glances back over her shoulder to see how you reacted.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:58 am

Kenshin had felt himself getting teased and as she had grasped his manhood, he went a bit wide eyed and his mouth opened a little, this felt really nice! It was pretty obvious as he smiled after he had his mouth opened for a little while.

"Wow, that feels really nice!" Kenshin would say with a bit of a blush on his face and a smile as he sweated a little, although it was hard to tell due to the sweat already on his face.

Last edited by 885 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:25 am

Poor you....

You were already sweating with your mouth hung open like dog--and she hasn't even gone all the way, yet!
She thought about slowing down just so you could catch your breath, but that would be completely out of character for her. In the bedroom, Phe makes all the rules.
Keeping her hand wrapped around your head, she will give you a few, deliciously tender squeezes, all done while her teasing words fill your ears:

"Does it really? You're not so bad, yourself...."

Phe turns back to face your lower half, then continue her sweet torture. One palm gently swirls over your covered head in slow circles, effectively hitting all of your sensitive areas as she did so.

Last edited by 725 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:43 am

Kenshin was panting a little now, as Phea was getting all of his sensitive parts of his head. He did like this, and her teasing words had added on to his pleasure.

"Oh..." Kenshin panted out, unsure about when he was going to go boom.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:49 am

Your pants were all she needed to hear.
Phe continued her luscious assault on you, only this time, her next hand cupped your balls while the other continued to run nimble circles around your head.
Quicker her hand rotated over your crown, with no sign of slowing down.

"Mmmmm....go on..let your queen know how good it feels...."

She will taunt you with her words, knowing that she had you in such a way that you were probably unable to find the breath to speak.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:55 am

"I-i-i-it....feels...g-g-go..." Kenshin would try to make out and would not be able to as she went faster with her sexy assault on him and teased him with her words. Kenshin felt himself building up slowly to a climax, it would take a while, but knowing Phea she could probably make that change in a heartbeat.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:14 am

"Squirm for me, boy...."

Her voice was low and carried a distinctive boom as she assumed command over your body. All of your limbs were tied to the bed, depriving you of all your power to move, nor to resist Phe's advances. Your member, however, the only part of you that still had some freedom, was now going through a different hell all on its own.

Her fingers were so slender....so soft, yet they continue to circle trails of fire over your crown through the fabric of your underwear. She will only stop for a few moments to let you breathe, but only until her palm would gently rub against the side of your head once more. Two of her fingers will then carefully play with your tip. Her other hand will still be busy with your precious jewels.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next