Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 6 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:18 am

"Ah well I was just....curious...." Kenshin had paused, watching Phe wriggle her butt a little, successfully getting him to forget about how she had gotten the panties.

"Huh? Oh okay..." Kenshin would say, lifting himself up a little, allowing her to do what she needed to do. "Phe, could I call you Phe-Phe? I just like how it sounds."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 6 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:24 am

"No..."

Her voice sounded as cold as ice when she denied your little request of giving her a pet name. Dead silence stood between you two as she continued to tug your pants off until they were finally free. Suddenly, she looks back at you with a bright smile.

"Just kidding! You could call me that, if you want!"

Turning her attetnion back on your lower half, one hand hovers over your crotch just slightly. Not close enough to touch the fabric of your underwear, but enough to feel the heat that radiated from there.
Her other hand reaches behind her and plays with the outerlining of her underwear. A little tease was all that it was to make sure your attention wouldn't stray off elsewhere.
She never said much this time, though. She figured to let her body to all the talking.

"Now...what to do with you...?"

Last edited by 725 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 am

Kenshin was a little frightened as Phe answered with a cold voice, but sighed in relief as she gave him a smile and told him that it was fine.

"Thanks Phea-Phea!" Kenshin would say, looking at her as she played with her underwear, his attention there and there only. He wasn't even really listening to what Phea had said, giving her time to think.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 am

You were silent.

Good. Just as she wanted you.

Without even giving you a fair warning, Phe lifts her weight off of you just a little, blessing your eyes with how well the shiny satin fits over the shape of her roundness and her crotch.
This little moment of heaven would only last for a minor second, however. Before you could finish drinking up the sight of her butt hovering over your face, that very same object of desire would come down, swallowing your senses whole and putting you into darkness.

Last edited by 725 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:48 am

Kenshin had loved the view of Phea's butt hovering above his face, it was a wonderful sight! But then suddenly, she lowered herself on him, and covered his face. He would not move though, waiting for Phea to declare what this fun game would be... although, at the time it would not be the first thing on his mind, the first thing he was thinking was that he could not breathe under her perfect cheeks.

Last edited by 885 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 am

In that instant, her hot skin, covered in smooth satin, had smothered your entire face....

Her flesh crammed up against your nose, some of it splattered over your lips, and the rest of it blackening your vision. You were powerless and held prisoner to the darkess that Phe had threw your senses into.
Not even the slightest driblet of air existed under her bum.

"How are you holding up, back there?"

You would hear a feminine voice, but it sounded too low and muffled in your condition.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:03 am

"I can't breathe!" Kenshin was thinking, but it did not come out that way, instead it came out as. "Mmmphmmm..." Which was probably humorous to her, although he did not here the question and that was something he was going to say anyway.

He could not see, feel or smell anything under her bum, and it was a unique feeling, it actually felt nice.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 am

Your fruitless plea did nothing but send vibrations up into her already heated crotch. From there it shot a tingling, zap straight up her spine, and into her brain. In less than a fraction of second, the sensation traveled back down back into her private place, where it transformed into something molten....somemthing hot to build between her legs.

Mmmmmmhhh"

Phe doesn't get up just yet. She would only squirm and grind herself against the tip of your nose, still denying you what you deared most; your precious oxygen.

"Yes...say something else...anything..."

Last edited by 725 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 am

"You are enjoying this this aren't you!" Kenshin again wanted to say, but it came out as. "Mmmmphhhmmph..." Kenshin would say in a muffled voice.

However he could not help but get even harder as he was losing air, and the sound of a low, femine moan didn't help him much either.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 am

A sharp suck of air, following with another loud breath was the only response Phe could muster. With her eyes closed and her mind indulged in her own warped tales and fantasies, your growing bulge went by unoticed.

Her hands will clasp over the brim of your shorts for leverage as she grinded herself over your face some more. The hot flesh of her thick cheeks squished over your face like kneaded dough the more she squirmed and twisted about on your air-deprived face.

In fact, the longer she sat, the more drenched her face became Drenched in her own sweat.

Could you possibly survive this long underneath her?

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next