Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 8 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by Whipwreck Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 am

Kenshin had complied with her as she kept up her assault, whether he wanted to go against it or not. However, what was supposed to be a break for air was working much better then the previous assault, so breathing was still available, but it wasn't easy to get a normal pattern now.

"S-so g-good..." Kenshin managed to pant out, more than likely to Phea's amusement.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 8 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 am

Your breathing started to become irregular. Judgiing from this, it was time she switched up to her next move. Her hand curled into a soft grip around your head. Then, she will begin to pump you in a steady rhythm.

"Trying your best to hold out, aren't you, Ken?"

Her satin-clad ass was all that you could see from where you were, but the feeling of her tight, warm embrace around your throbbing flesh was impossible to ignore.
Phe uses one hand to reach behind her and calmly tug on the material of her panties, making it stretch and ride the round shape of her butt. Some of the shiny satin had already sucked itself into the crevice of her cheeks.

"Ooooh Ken.....are you getting there yet?"

Phe will coo your name in her sweet voice, hinting at the pending eruption that was soon to show itself. Aside from that, the room was quiet, save for the sounds of friction from your underwear constantly rubbing against your length.

Last edited by 725 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:46 am

Kenshin was getting there, in fact he was extremely close as she kept this up.

"I-I was, but I'm about to, ooohh...." Kenshin would start to moan out, finally releasing his load and would start to breathe regularly again afterwords.

"I guess I couldn't hold on as long as I thought!" Kenshin would say, chuckling a bit.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:01 am

Even though her hands felt a warm surge billow from the fabric, Phe wouldn't stop pumping until she was sure that her lovely hands coaxed every last drop.
For what it was worth, Phe had been stroking you for a full two minutes. To her surprise, you lasted longer than she had expected you to.

She dismounts you, rises off the bed and stands back up. Playtime had officially ended and her first check in order was to fix her wedgie and straighten out her hair.
After that, she takes a look at the same hand that had been stroking you for so long.

"Ugh, look at what you did! You stained my nails!"

Phe pouted and threw her hands on her hips, putting on her best angry look. However, a sudden laughter will slip out past her lips and blow her cover.

Last edited by 725 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:11 am

Kenshin was a little worried when Phea gave him that stare, but started to laugh as she did, it was pretty funny! He would smile up at her gorgeous looking body as she stood up. "Phea-Phea, that was great...I'm thinking I know what you're going to do with that stopwatch though, and I'm still up for it..." Kenshin would tell her with a smile.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:21 am

Phe was still leaned over, unfastening your bonds as you spoke. Then, as the words "stopwatch" reached her ears, she stopped and stood up straight with a sly smirk.

"Oooooh, you mean this?"

She magically pulls out her stopwatch out of thin air.

"Well....from when I was sitting you....you held your breath for....

Phe pressed a few buttons, every contact with her fingernail brought about a loud beep.

"One minute and forty-five seconds!"

She proudly declares, shoving the face of the timer before you so you can see the results of your breathless moment with her ass.

Last edited by 725 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 am

"Really?! To tell you the truth it felt like an eternity!" Kenshin would joke, chuckling as he as started to sit up and would sit cross-legged.

"To tell you though, I really didn't mind, it felt pretty nice!" Kenshin would admit with a blush, looking at Phea. "So, Phea-Phea, what do you want to do now, if anything?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:37 am

Phe thought long and hard about that one. Phe had some extra minutes on her watch, and being that you never had a match before....

"Hmmmmmm.....let's say we spar!"

Phe throws out her idea while pointing at you. She turns around, sets her stopwatch ontop of the dresser, and after she presses a button, the timer went off for only 2 beeps.

"You hear that? That means we only have one minute. One minute is all I can spare, I'm afraid....but judging from your experience...it shouldn't take too long"

Phe throws an insult your way. What better way to get one into the fighting mood other than a little session of trash-talk, right?
Besides, when it comes to the occasion of sharing blows and holds, combat was nothing but a game to Phe. Still, one had to be crazy to even suggest a match right in the middle of this very room, not mentioning that Phe still looked like she had been through a rough session of foreplay.

"Think you're up for it, little fish?"

Last edited by 725 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 am

"Up for it? Sure! Although, it's a little foolish of you to think that it will take one minute to beat me, just because I've never been in a match before!" Kenshin would say with a grin, getting off of the bed and would get into a grappler's stance, showing that he did in fact know how to wrestle.

"Ladies first!" Kenshin would say with a teasing smile.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:45 am

"Ugh, why are you men always afraid to make the first move?"

Phe rolls her eyes before going for a lockup with you. You may be much stronger than she is, giving you the ability to push her wherever you wanted during the test of strength.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next