Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lady Torment Vs Ami Takeuchi - In the face of pure agony
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:58 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:17 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 2:33 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 2:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Lady Torment Vs Ami Takeuchi - In the face of pure agony

3 posters

Go down

Lady Torment Vs Ami Takeuchi  - In the face of pure agony Empty Lady Torment Vs Ami Takeuchi - In the face of pure agony

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:34 am

The crowds grew impatient as the clock slowly struck forward. Some would wonder when would the next match start. There was a potential energy rushing through the crowd, ready to be unleashed but at the moment storing and building up, getting increasingly antsy over the match taking a moment to get started. People had wanted to see this one, it was quite a frequent sight for matches with the extraordinary creep, Lady Torment, to have pretty dense crowds. But even moreso for today as today was going to be a bit different than what Dirk had seen in his encounter with the enigmatic woman.

Dirk Lewser was seated in the front row seats, in full broad of the ring, where he'd have first class view of the action that was going to unfold today. Due to his rather average build and appearance, he wouldn't stick out that well in a crowd bunched up like this. He had received a strange invitation the night before from a staff member who didn't elaborate; a letter with neat cursive writing, and even a bought and booked ticket for front row inside of it. No signatures or sign of who had sent it to him.

A curiosity all right. Now here he was, at the front of a crowd that was getting increasingly impatient and wondering when the show would start.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Lady Torment Vs Ami Takeuchi  - In the face of pure agony Empty Re: Lady Torment Vs Ami Takeuchi - In the face of pure agony

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:24 pm

This was definitely an interesting change of pace. Instead of being in the ring, Dirk was asked by a mysterious invitation to watch a match. His mind began to wander what match was waiting for him to view. While he tried to relax and wait, the crowd surrounding them slowly began to grow impatient. Some crowdgoers would yell, some would chant and some would even scream. All in anticipation for the first match of the night.

However, the sounds of the excitable (and possibly horny) members of the audience was not helping Dirk's anxiety. So, to try and distract himself, he pulled out his black 3DS XL out of his pants pocket and began playing some games.

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Lady Torment Vs Ami Takeuchi  - In the face of pure agony Empty Re: Lady Torment Vs Ami Takeuchi - In the face of pure agony

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:26 am

The supermodel was fuming in the gorilla position. She had to talk to someone from the AFW management and give them a earful after today. "Ugh how dare they make me, a princess, wrestle a....a...freak like this" Ami would say, stomping her feet on the ground as her face was visibly red in anger. However, at this point there was no backing out as the match had been booked and the show had to go on. Her opponent was already in the ring and now it was time to for Ami to make her arrival.

"Someone is going to hear from my attorney!" Ami said, adjusting her outfit before finally heading out to the arena. Her theme cued and she walked down the ramp toward the ring, quickly hopping up the ring apron and entering the ring. Ami would place a hand on her hip and stare her opponent down.

She would shiver a bit. "Creepy. Hey you! what's with the mask huh? You too ugly to show your face in public" Ami mocked with an evil smile.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:02 pm

As Ami made her way down the ramp, she would notice at first that, the ring was empty. Did someone give her the wrong info? They said Torment was already in the ring. That was, until the lights went out for a moment, as the crowds broke out into cheers and excited yells, and Ami was lost in the darkness. Once the lights came back on, there stood the enigma herself, Lady Torment in her iconic mask she wore against heels.

Spoiler:

She stood there, her arms limply by her sides, her head slightly tilted like a broken doll just standing there. Even her knees were a bit bent sideways, like she wasn't able to stand straight. The dead looking eyes that reflected inside the mask stared soullessly through Ami.

Clearly the psychological warfare was taking its effect as Ami was shaken by Torment's presentation. Nonetheless, she got into the ring, and gave her staunch oppositionary dialogue.

"Creepy. Hey you! what's with the mask huh? You too ugly to show your face in public"

Torment did not respond at first, simply still standing there. That was, until she slowly reached a limp hand that straightened itself and up to where her tape bra was, her other hand following suite. The hands pulled out a piece of paper that was folded up (she was hiding that under there? What the hell? That could NOT have been comfortable), and Ami could see it was a picture drawing of her own face. Rather accurately sketched with a pencil, down to all the blemishes and details. Torment then slowly brought her other hand up with the capsule hidden between her fingers (the other thing she had been hiding in her bra was a red paint capsule) that she squeezed between her fingers out of sight before bringing them up Ami's sketch's neck. She then slowly dragged her finger across, and the red paint slowly ran down the picture as her finger traced it, like as if Torment was placing a hex on Ami and was going to cut her neck. For her climax, Torment then traced the "blood" from the neck to Ami's sketchs' eyes, running her fingers like as if the sketch's eyes were bleeding, also ruining them in the process. Torment then punctured her fingers through the sketches eyes before ripping the page in half, before letting out a shrill, shrieking laugh.

Dirk heard it too. It was the coldest, most soulless, most cruellest, most unnatural, most joyless laugh he had ever heard out of Lady Torment. Compared to the laughs and giggles he had heard from her, this almost seemed like something else had taken her place.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:59 pm

The lights turning off immediately got Dirk's attention away from his game. Guess it was finally showtime. He closed his game and placed it back in her pocket. Once the lights came back on, none other than Lady Torment stood across the ring from Ami. But, there was something different in the air. Something...ominous... She was standing oddly like a broken doll. But, that was far from the creepiest thing he would see that night.

Dirk would then bear witness to Lady Torment slowly reaching up to her tape bra and pulling out a folded up piece of paper. She would unfold it to reveal a near perfect sketch of Ami's face
to the supermodel. She would then take another thing out of her bra in the form of a red pain capsule and crushing it in her hand and then using the paint to draw on the picture near the neck area as if painting some sort enchantment spell on it.

"This is much creepier then when I had to face her. Can't help but feel glad that I'm not facing her. At least, this version of her.", thought Dirk as he continued to watch Lady Torment continue to intimidate her opponent. But, he was simply not ready for what was next.
She traced the red from the sketch's neck to is eyes making it look the sketch had bloody tears running down its face. Finally, without so much of a warning, would then puncture both of the sketch's eyes before ripping the paper in half and letting loose wild shrieking laughter!

Dirk could only react by leaning back further into his chair, trying in vain to increase the distance between himself and the ring. A bead of sweat would roll down his forehead as he nervously gritted his teeth. Was this really the same Lady Torment? Did something possess her to make her even more twisted? Dirk quickly looked around to other members of the audience in fear of what Lady would do once the bell rang. He didn't want to admit it but, this entire ordeal made Dirk begin to worry about Ami...a bit.

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:43 pm

In truth, the supermodel had no idea what she had gotten herself into. Well, it was not her but AFW management that had booked the beautiful sensation in a match against a freak like Lady Torment. Perhaps knowing that, she should not have kicked the hornets nest like that but the bratty model could not help herself as she took a rather obvious dig at the blonde female before her.

At first, Ami placed her hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side when it seemed her words didnt seem to get a reaction but then soon enough, the reaction would send chills down the supermodel's spine. "Nrgh? what the is that...ME?" she would say looking at her drawing and then Torment proceeding to use the red paint to draw blood against her and then rip the paper up while laughing manically.

"W-wait, ref that cant be legal right? That's like some criminal charge that she is trying to kill ME" Ami would say, creeped out by the whole ordeal. "Actually you know what? I just remembered I had a manicure scheduled for today so, so sorry but I think I have to lea-" she cut herself off mid-sentence before trying to rush her opponent, going for a quick superkick to the blonde females chin!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:58 am

Amis sudden change from confident to scared to cheap attack was definitely a bit of whiplash for the audience to keep up with. Unfortunately, Torment was not the audience.

Amis rushing kick to the face ended up meeting thin air as Torment, In a single swift motion that avoided the attack, her body bending backwards at the spine like as if her back had broken. She weaved around, her legs moving at unnatural angles as her top halfs arms dangled lifelessly. When moving behind Ami, Torment righted herself up again, readjusting her height and her stance as she stood up, once again looking at Ami coldly and quietly.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down