Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:56 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 2:13 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:06 am

» Natsuki Makabe vs Lucy Grange
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 4:50 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:23 am

Aphrodite rolled her eyes at being called Aisha, thinking it cute that she was called that. Ryan had broken up the action, letting Eliza have the time to kick the supposed goddess of love off of her, not that the blonde wasn't getting off anyway, just far sloppier now, "Fine... fine... if you insist," she says with an annoyed tone of voice, as if blowing it off. It was obvious why she had done it, attack the face in such a way. An attack directly against Eliza's own beauty itself.

Standing up, Aphrodite would fix her scantily clad attire before putting her arms and shaking her rear left and right. If there was one thing Aphrodite liked it was showing off the audience at attention, getting boos and cheers all around. Aphrodite would turn back around, waiting for Eliza stand back up to face her once more, looking outright like she hadn't done a single thing wrong.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:51 pm

Ryan was feeling a bunch of things in this match, namely the fact that his ex was facing a lady who he.....also had something with. That was super complicated! Still the Paragon was doing his utmost to call this down the middle, he counted and thensome after all. A nagging part of the back of his brain was telling him to just let Aisha do her thing, but Eliza was here! Ryan hadn't forgotten the time they shared either ever since that relationship so long ago, so he merely frowned slightly and let the ladies reset to neutral. Oh he was wanting to just retreat outta here and drink something heavy.......

Eliza meanwhile was starting to feel really sore here, the match had been going on for quite awhile now and Aphrodite was indeed a crafty opponent. It was a far cry from what Eliza was used to and the dancing passion was really regretting not getting prior experience, still Eliza wasn't going to take it lying down. Gritting her teeth and exhaling Eliza got into her dancer stance once again.

Then suddenly she bolted forward, Eliza became an entangled blur of red and black fabric mixed with strawberry blonde hair as she spun rapidly. Her legs feinting strikes before then suddenly lashing out like thunder claps as she sought to bring Aphrodite down from that mountain of hers, Eliza was feeling legit disdain for once and that added a bit of pepper to this attack attempt!

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3