by Nurin Today at 12:59 am

» Angels of destruction (A.O.D)
by Nurin Today at 12:52 am

» Sally "the princess" O'Brain
by Nurin Today at 12:50 am

» 'misstress' Rebecca O'Brain
by Nurin Today at 12:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Serving Ayane.

2 posters

Go down

Serving Ayane. Empty Serving Ayane.

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:09 am

Ayane Yamamoto's successful victory over Trini continued her success in the States with a title defense that proved her body superior after the fool had tested it, now she was enjoying that victory even more after taking Trini backstage by making her crawl and carry her there, once they got that far Ayane allowed Trini to stand up and walk behind Ayane like the follower she should become, and a roll she should be grateful for. Ayane had done this a few times with many girls with lips like Trini and she'd cowed all of them to never raise their voice to her again. She was sure she could do the same to Trini and break her spirit.

"This way and sit down, we need to establish the rules of this arrangement." Ayane said taking Trini to her apartment, a buildng high up in a resort, the walk had been a pain after the soreness she felt from the match but seeing everyone watch the two of them enter knowing that Trini had lost to her was a source of pride, she was conquering American heroes in their own home. Once the two of them sat down, with Ayane sitting on the couch opposite Trini they could begin. "First thing's first do you have any arrangements you may have arrogantly made before accepting this match? Any children or lovers I need to be aware of?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Serving Ayane. Empty Re: Serving Ayane.

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:24 am

Trini had to begrudgingly admit that, as much as she had wanted to turn Ayane away from the Dark Side, being forced to carry the woman out of the ring on her back was hardly very copacetic, and she was struggling to remain her usual effervescent self. When Ayane started ordering her around, she had half a mind to tell the purple-haired woman where she could stuff her commands—but that would have started another fight, and while Trini felt she had a fair fifty-fifty shot in a renewed conflict, that sort of bald antagonism just wasn't her bag. So she stayed quiet for the short but arduous walk to Ayane's short-term apartment.

The place was a nice one, and Trini relaxed into the couch as Ayane took a seat exactly opposite her. The American woman's belly was aching, but she hadn't touched it since the end of the match and wasn't going to give her new rival the satisfaction of seeing her try to massage away the pain. "Mm...this feels like the sort of conversation we should be having over a bottle of champagne, flower. Or maybe a couple of cold beers," she said, batting her eyelashes. Exhausted as she was, the action was a little more deliberate and less fluid than she would have liked for it to have its full effect.

With a sigh, she continued, knowing Ayane would just start yelling if she didn't answer: "One of each, daughter and husband. Other lovers, well..." She leaned in and smiled impishly. "...you'd have to catch me in just the right mood. So how about you, then? What's your story?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:13 am

Ayane hated this part more than usual today, mostly because it gave Trini a chance to flirt as if she had a chance. Ayane wanted to ask why she was so flirty with a husband back home, but then she knew Trini would mistake that for her being interested and refused to give her anymore ammo. It was already strange Trini seemed to be in high spirits still after the humiliation she'd put her through and still planned to. "Husband of course,
two kids boy and girl. No other lovers and no plans for other lovers.
" Ayane said, putting emphasis on that last one as she eyed the smiling Trini for any sign of disappointment.

"The reason I ask is because as my servant I need you with me as long as possible to fulfill your commitment, but you obviously can't be with me 24/7 to do that if you have other places to be like with a husband or daughter. Presumably you're free tonight but I need a full understanding of what you're plans are so that we can plan around them. Afterall you're with me until I lose my championship and someone like me isn't losing this for
a long time.
" Ayane boasted with a smirk.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:51 am

Trini could sense Ayane's confusion, and the slight hesitation on the purple-haired woman's part put Trini more at ease, her body untensing a bit more as she settled into her seat. She wasn't too concerned about Ayane's declaration that she wasn't looking for other lovers; she had fully expected to hear something like that, and now wasn't really the right moment to launch into a discussion of gender politics. They would have, it seemed, plenty of time.

"Yeah, I guess they won't match us up again for at least a few months now," Trini said thoughtfully, in regards to how long the Empress's title reign might last. "I'm free tonight, for sure, and I don't think my family would be broken up if I take an extra week for a little girl time. I should be at home when the school year starts, but if you got any big gigs going on that need some good vibes, you say the word and I'm there for you, babe."

She gave Ayane a knowing wink, then continued: "So, what have you got cooking for this weekend? I don't know much about N.Y.C., but I bet you we can find a solid roller rink somewhere. Try some of their pizza. Oh, have you seen E.T. yet?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:06 am

Ayane was beginning to wonder if this would be worth it, Trini was treating this like it was a hangout and not the punishment she should be seeing it as. Ayane wanted to gag at the idea of doing a roller rink with her or having pizza with someone who probably ate the thing with her hands. "I won't be staying here long, I have one more date in New York then I head further away to explore a few more wrestling locations in these states. Everyone should get to enjoy their Empress at least once, so they know who to worship. You'll be expected at all of them since I'll need you or the performance." Ayane said smiling as she sat back and let those words sink in.

"As for your perfomance...you saw the dancer that was part of the conference we did, or my entrance, she had her commitment to me ended with that little show. One of my previous opponents, you'll be taking her place for my match entrances, so let me see what you can do....Go ahead and dance for me." Ayane demanded, wanting to see how Trini handled being forced to do a dance to the person who beat them.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:30 am

Ayane didn't directly answer Trini's question, nor respond to any of her suggestions. In some small way, that seemed almost like progress, like the first inch of a mile-thick polar ice cap melting beneath the warmth of Trini's sunny disposition. It was a start, but only a start, as Ayane quickly transitioned to speaking of performances, and of the need for Trini to travel with her to matches around the United States so that she could be a part of her entrance.

Trini smiled and stood up, spreading her arms wide. "Sounds like we're going to be roommates for a while, then, huh? Like Laverne and Shirley," she said, beginning to sidle over to Ayane, though she paused halfway there when asked to dance. She tossed her golden hair back and put her hands on her hips, smiling down at the Japanese woman confidently.

"Now, dancing's really my bag, flower. How groovy do you want it?" Trini was a member of the Woodstock Generation growing up, and she fell easily into a swaying rhythm, hips moving lasciviously from side to side, arms up as if to catch the attention of some distant main stage act, head lolling from side to side, eyes half-lidded as if with euphoria. She kept this up for about half a minute, long enough to hopefully lull Ayane into thinking that would be all.

It was far from all. Trini would gracefully transition into a faster, rolling Moroccan belly dance she had learned in a studio back home. She turned around and shook her rear in Ayane's direction. Then she turned against and wiggled her pinkish abs at the foreign woman. She kept her arms up, twirling above her head, as she moved to loom over Ayane and give her a very close view of the performance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:14 pm

Ayane wanted to gag at the idea of sharing rooms with Trini long term and wanted to quickly squash that. "Staff have separate rooms from my own, you'd be the staff in this situation so that applies to you too. The Empress needs her space of course." Ayane said, before asking Trini about her ability to dance. Dancing well wasn't really a requirement, having a challenger dance for her spoke by itself, but Trini seemed into it. Her initial idea of dancing however wasn't much to Ayane's tastes or preferences.

"I that's your bag why is it so.." Ayane started before it was cut off by Trini changing her style more to belly dancing, first shaking her rear in her face and turning around and shaking her abs much the same way. The Empress had to observe it silently now that it was much more passable, though she refused to say that yet for fear that Trini would find some way to spin the praise as acceptance.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:49 am

"Aww, space is overrated, flower. You know how many people I used to share a tent with back in my festival days? None of us got any sleep. We spent a whole week covered in mud. It was the best. You shoulda seen Monterey at night," Trini opined, just as she transitioned from her vibes-driven, liquid, revelrous swaying into something a little more energetic, something which she knew would be to Ayane's liking. The Empress couldn't be blamed for being obsessed with Trini's belly, really. And Trini was a giver. She would give Ayane everything she wanted, everything she could handle.

Her abs were bruised and still ached distantly, but she was able to swallow that pain and keep a serene expression on her face as she danced. After the initial rump-shaking, she kept her abs in full view for the purple-haired woman, sucking in air and thrusting with her hips, then pulling her hips back as she exhaled, creating the desirous rippling effect of a belly in motion, waves traveling up her body and ending only when they reached the mountains of her chest.

Then, moving her legs wide, Trini would straddle Ayane's lap, bringing her abs to barely an inch in front of the woman's face as she wiggled them for full effect. Her arms draped around Ayane's shoulders as she gently pulled the Japanese woman's face closer to her belly. "So do I pass the test?" she cooed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down