» Fumiko Hyuga
by Emily Today at 5:53 am

» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 4:05 pm

» Double Booking
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:04 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 7:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!

Post by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 7:55 am

Right now nobody knew the "boo" from the audiences were towards Saori or Adelaide, as Adelaide's dirty attack left Saori laying on the mat, even made the referee shocked about what just happened. Just like her opponent, Adelaide didn't care what others thought of her, she only wanted to win the match. Hearing the fox maiden's moaning, Adelaide grinned and replied: "Haha yeah, good for you to know!" With the mocking, Adelaide jumped into the air and flipped her body when she positioned right above Saori, using the gravity and body weight she would drop her elbow first right onto Saori's belly! Upon the body drop, Adelaide would remain on top of the fox maiden while grabbing onto Saori's arms, trying to pinning the girl on the mat further. Adelaide looked around, she would see Clara was definitely unable to do anything, so she turned her attention to Zeynep, who seemed just recovered from the beat down. "Zeynep, prove yourself useful again and come here!"

On the other side, Zeynep just recovered from Saori's attacks, sitting up and still rubbing her forehead. Hearing her boss's demand brought herself clear mind, "Sur... sure..." Responding to Adelaide, Zeynep stood up and walked towards the two girls. Zeynep walked past Clara, who was still putting her shaking thighs together while covering her crotch, her tears showed the pain would probably not go away soon. Zeynep wanted to check on Clara, but Adelaide's continous demand made her had to walk away from her teammate. Upon arriving the position, Zeynep asked Adelaide: "What... what should I do?" "Sit on her face!" Zeynep's eyes opened wide as she couldn't believe what she heard, "Wh... what?" "Are you deaf? Sit! On! Her! Face! You stupid brat!" Zeynep's hesitation resulted Adelaide's rage in impatience, "O...ok...okay..." Zeynep answered nervously, she would only unwillingly position herself above Saori's head, with her feet next to each of the fox maiden's ears. Zeynep took a deep breath, as she could only bring her knees down slowly, lowering her body until her butt connected completely with Saoir's face! The face sitting position left Zeynep blush, but her leader's demand won't allow her to leave anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4