Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:08 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 4:39 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 4:01 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:31 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

The Belly Olympics: Day One

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One - Page 5 Empty Re: The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:34 am

Odessa had Amy's abs fully locked into her claws, and she was not nearly done, not as long as Amy was still flexing and the blonde hadn't yet surrendered. Focusing on the movement of her individual fingers, rather than trying to lead with the arms in a way which could cause her muscles to cramp up, Odessa continued to press the digits deeper into the weak spots she had created in Amy's belly. And, in this case, "deeper" would not merely mean further into her foe's gut. She would continue to curl her fingers up and down into the muscles which they had trapped, crushing them and hopefully making Amy feel as though her abs were caught in a vice, twisting at the same time as if to rend her opponent's belly apart.

The pain in Odessa's own belly, meanwhile, had long past the point of individual pinpricks of irritation and was a full sheet of agony. But Odessa had felt worse, and she kept her breathing even. She stared into the Lion's eyes and silently dared her to go harder, as it wouldn't be long before the Lion would be tamed in this contest.

Fallon continued to be irritated by Kyoko's stubbornness, though this was an argument they had time and time again. She slid closer in her seat to Kyoko, pressing together with her girlfriend hip to hip, then slid an arm around Kyoko's back and then back around her belly, holding onto it possessively. "Yeah, you would make it look good, and when you're with your family or strangers that's totally okay. But I kinda think that more than a thong in private with your girlfriend is too much. I love your body and I want to enjoy as much of it as possible."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One - Page 5 Empty Re: The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:26 pm

The ideal end to a stomach claw was to capture enough of the muscle between your hands that when you squeezed, the body of your opponent locked up from the pain of your might. Especially if you could dig your finger nails in as deep as you needed them too be. Right now Amy wasn't as deep as she wanted to be, but she was getting there, feeling her hand possess more and more belly while she twisted her arm to find the right spot, almost like trying to use a lockpick and getting the right combination down. When she found her fingers digging in deeper that's when she knew she made the right decision and squeezed some more pushing her hand in deep into the flesh of Odessa's abs as she sunk in for more. Her own body was feeling the pain and it was enough to make her abs radiate with pain, but she knew she was applying just as much damage if not more, if she was applying more she'd go harder and win this...if she was dead even, she was confident her endurance would hold out. Especially because despite Odessa's outward confidence, she was starting to see the tiger in her reeling....

Kyoko smiled seeing Fallon slide in closer, and pull her arm around her looking irritated. On the outside it didn't look healthy but when she was in the right mood possessive Fallon was the hottest version of her, right beside breathless Fallon. She leaned her head against Fallon as if they were snuggling before turning her head so that her lip was right next to Fallon's ear. "But I like my clothes in private, and more importantly I like to see you so riled up about it Fal." Kyoko whispered, ending her moment by giving Fallon's ear a slight nibble, then turning slightly to give the cheek a peck. Chelsea was so engrossed she didn't see a thing, afterall with how intense the action was getting not even Janet in her bikini could make her lose focus.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5