Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lady Torment Vs Ami Takeuchi - In the face of pure agony
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:58 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:17 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 2:33 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 2:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

The Belly Olympics: Day One

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One - Page 4 Empty Re: The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:50 pm

Janet flitted around just outside the semi-embrace that Odessa and Amy were in, glancing between them to make sure that everything was going according to the rules. She didn't really need to worry, since neither of the duelists would dare to cheat and "admit" that she couldn't beat her opponent fairly.

Odessa kept doing what she was doing. And what she was doing was what Amy was doing—the blonde was largely following the same game plan as Odessa. It was almost tempting to change things up, but moving too early to try to rip those abs apart would mean she was just twisting at skin, and none of the hard muscle underneath. She had to get her claws in deeper.

She breathed slowly, deeply, feeling the burning sensation in her own gut steadily growing, but not worrying about it as she just focused on digging her fingers deeper into Amy's abs. After the initial probing, she had let each fingertip settle into a little divot between those muscles, confident that these were the weakest points on Amy's belly after several minutes of exploration. With each passing second she pushed her fingers in deeper, deeper. She would take a millimeter at a time or less, just so long as it was progress. Her eyes remained locked with Amy's. Measuring that progress by the flashes of pain that crossed the blonde woman's face...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:10 am

Amy had clawed enough stomachs to know this game, as a Lion clawing at prey to break them was an old hat to her, and she was happy to put it on again to claim another victim. Her focus was on the muscles in the middle, not going too far high or low because it wouldn't work the same way. She pushed until she felt the edge of Odessa's ab muscles and then would sink her claws in all at once, to try and force her to break. The entire time she was trying to keep her abs tight from Odessa's attempt to get a grip on her abs all the same, but she smiled and pushed harder while she squeezed, trying to lock Odessa from the pain her abs would be in.

"I wasn't expecting it to get this intense this early, but it looks like they're trying to go for the killing blow now." Chelsea said, she wasn't sure how long it would take but no one dug this deep for a move they weren't going all in for and the fact that both abs were bcoming more defined due to the hands against then, she knew they wouldn't let themselves back out no matter what.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:40 am

Odessa had clawed plenty of stomachs before, and had her own clawed, though it had never been quite this focused, this intense. She was loving this, smiling at Amy as she dug her fingertips into the pale midsection of the blonde, in those small gaps where one muscle met another which could never be quite as protected as the expanses of muscle between them. She appreciated the slowness of it, the very gradual surrender of her opponent's abs under the pressure of her assault. It was an intimate feeling, too, the two of them close enough that they were breathing in each other's faces, eyes unblinking as they worked fingers deeper into flesh, waiting for fatigue to set in.

"Well, among evenly-matched girls, if you don't go all-out right from the start, you lose," Fallon observed in response to Chelsea. If both of them had held something in reserve, they might have saved their abs for the later challenges. But if either one of them had done that while the other went all-out, then she would lose. Neither could afford to take that risk. They were going to break each other's abs right now if they could to avoid any disadvantage.

Janet kept an eye on the clock. Ten minutes gone now, and more flying by as they watched the figures seemingly frozen in the middle of their mutually-destructive conflict...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 30, 2024 5:33 am

Amy's focus had been on Odessa's curves to get herself a better grip and she could feel her finger digging into the sides as much as possible. Leaving Odessa with less resistance while she tried to push in and keep finding a soft place for her nails to dig in further and make the rest of her body surrender. She had no idea how much time had passed only that the pain in her stomach was starting to feel like needles that inspired her to press in deeper, standing toe to toe with Odessa while the two remained locked in combat around them.

Chelsea was loving it, seeing the two so focused on the contest and seeing Janet move around the two to get an idea of how they looked. The redhead couldn't help herself from speaking out about how much she was enjoying everything. "Hey ref! I know that this might be a little hard but can you tone down the sexiness of you dancing around in a bikini, it's getting a little hard for us to focus on the two kitties clawing at rocks." Chelsea said giggling before glancing at the two judges beside her. "Especially that butt, I think you two know how distracting those can be when you're trying to focus on abs." Chelsea joked.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:27 pm

The burning in her own stomach was starting to grow more acute around the tips of Amy's fingers. Odessa still kept a serene expression on her face, still kept her nose gently pressed against Amy's, still stared deeply into the blonde's eyes. But her discomfort was growing, little sparks igniting fires that seemed to stab deep into her abdomen, even if Amy's digits were hardly penetrating more than an inch or two. That pain spurred her on, encouraging Odessa to press her own attack, driving her fingertips into the divots of Amy's gut, enlarging those weak spots and methodically breaking down Amy's resistance, her very ability to flex her abs.

Chelsea, meanwhile, was able to spare enough concentration to flirt with Janet. Odessa and Amy didn't seem to hear it, though that may have just been a conscious decision on their part to ignore the redhead's words. Janet giggled and moved away from the action, walking backwards so that she could wiggle her hips right in front of Chelsea's face, before turning and giving her a quick, teasing "Ssshhh!" with one finger to her lips.

Fallon and Kyoko also glanced away long enough to recognize Chelsea's little aside. "Tell me about it. You know how often I have to spank this one when she misbehaves?" Fallon said, one hand sliding down Kyoko's back to pat her booty.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:54 pm

Amy could sense a slight shift in focus, her fingers were getting deeper which encouraged her to go harder, and twist her fingers a little once she was in, she wanted to sense out the abs full weakness and exploit it, using the inches she gained to spread the pain a few inches more. The entire time she was also trying to close her hand, tightening the claw until she was able to grab them. The pain in her own abs started to grow a little but the discomfort wasn't enough to stop her, it only egged her on knowing she was on a time limit and one she wanted to exploit despite the pain making her stiffer.

Chelsea got to enjoy the show both in the ring and from Janet who graciously moved away from the action so that her hip swivel backwards didn't block it completely and allowed Chelsea to enjoy both views. Janet got close enough to bring it close to her face before she turned to shush her, looking like she was on the brink of laughing. Chelsea didn't want to tip her over the edge when she had a job to do so she'd wink and leave it at that only for Fallon to show she understood Chelsea's ideas to tease Kyoko, which Kyoko thought was a cheap excuse to pat her butt. "Which isn't often considering this one's idea of misbehaving is being clothed when she doesn't want me to be." Kyoko said reaching out to poke Fallon on the cheek.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:43 pm

Odessa kept it up. Doing what she was doing, and doing it just as hard as she possibly could, keeping up that intensity, not giving Amy a moment to rest or unflex her abs. After so many minutes—Odessa couldn't begin to guess at the exact number—any woman was going to feel fatigue from constant flexing, maintaining muscle tension well beyond the body's evolutionary expectations. Neither Amy nor Odessa was truly superhuman, and they were both feeling it, but in spite of the pain in her own stomach, Odessa was completely focused on Amy's abs, not her own.

She was trying to fully initiate a clawing motion, now, with her fingers coming up from below and around the packs of Amy's abs to crush in on them from all sides—almost like the claws of some jungle beast, though leaving only nasty bruises on that pale skin rather than drawing blood. She could feel her fingers penetrating deeper, fractions of an inch at a time, but it was adding up, to the point where Amy would surely be unable to keep her belly flexed anymore. As soon as she broke, Odessa's clawhold would be fully locked in.

"It's not being clothed, it's wearing too much clothing..." Fallon replied after Kyoko's poke, feeling an extreme itch to fight her girlfriend right now, but holding back, knowing she would have a chance later. Janet, meanwhile, was once again circling to observe the action from a respectful distance, aware that both titans were starting to have success penetrating into the other's defense...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:54 am

Amy had done this enough times to know where to hook her fingers and settle them even on a flexed stomach like this one, especially when said stomach was slowly becoming unflexed. Her fingers were able to get deep enough that she was able to increase the claw by simply pushing in and then down, letting her fingers scrape and dig into the muscles just a little. Small progress that meant everything to an experienced fighter like Amy,not even the pain of Odessa's efforts was enough to make her change course. Not when she could sense that Odessa was just a little bit closer to breaking completely.

"When you look as good as I do there's no such thing as too much clothing, especially when nothing I wear besides dresses covers what's really important." Kyoko said with a dismissive hand, eager to rile up Fallon since she had a tendency to get annoyed at how Kyoko didn't go around the house with no pants on, something she always found silly. Chelsea was back to focusing on the action, not wanting to distract Janet too much and risk annoying her, plus the action was getting good and she didn't want to miss a pivotal moment.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:45 am

"You could wear, like, ten parkas. Or an inflatable dinosaur costume. I mean, that would be kind of funny, but there's absolutely such a thing as too much clothing," Fallon grumbled, irritated by Kyoko rehashing an argument which they had had a dozen times before and which Fallon was pretty damn sure that she had already won. If there was any doubt in her mind before, it was gone now: she was going to absolutely destroy Kyoko's belly as soon as they had some alone time in their fancy hotel suite!

While Fallon and Kyoko were clearly distracted by each other, Chelsea and Janet had both returned their eyes to the action in the center of the room, where the dueling titanneses remained almost motionless but were obviously starting to deal quite a bit of damage to each other. Odessa stared steadily into Amy's eyes, raising one eyebrow slightly, as if asking Amy how her tummy was feeling at the moment. It had to be hurting rather badly now, as Odessa's fingers continued to dig in, fingertips curling upwards into dense muscle and crushing it mercilessly, her thumbs pressing downwards to trap those abs in a true clawhold of pure pain. She kept pushing, kept gaining ground slowly but surely, feeling Amy's body give in little by little. Her own abs were starting to burn mightily, as well, of course—but she could tell that Amy was going to start having trouble any minute now, and so she kept going, ignoring her own pain to focus on maximizing her opponent's.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 2:33 am

Amy's fingers were hooked in now, Odessa's belly was becoming a place for her fingers to remain and sink in, pressing them to try and get them as far into the muscles as possible, but now that she had some of the abs she could control things a little bit, even resting her arm wouldn't make things easier for Odessa unless she pulled away, something that Janet would catch immediately if she did. Despite this she could feel the pain getting worse from whatever Odessa's strategy was, she'd long stopped paying attention to the details of that, she still was hurting but she could also turning her hand to grinding into the muscles more with her clawing forcing Odessa to feel it all over, and that was something she was sure would make it worse for the White Tiger.

"And I'd make it look good, because that's what you do when you're me. Besides your complaint is meaningless when your idea of too much clothing is anything more than a thong at home." Kyoko taunted, aware that no one was listening. Case and point her words didn't even get Chelsea to chuckle even though that was something she'd normally laugh at, she was back on the action in the middle trying to see any signs of one girl caving first.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4