Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 9 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:50 am

"Owww!" Trini yelped, almost jumping out of her skin as Ayane smacked her ass, leaving a red handprint on the tan skin. It felt like the universe was mocking her for even daring to think that she and Ayane could have fun together. She staggered forward a few four-legged steps, then stopped at the ropes.

Trini was not prepared for this. She could accept defeat gracefully, not that she had to very often, if ever, before. But something about the entitlement on full display from the woman seated on her back triggered her. She frowned, her whole face turning bright red, matching the shade of crimson that her rear end had taken on from Ayane's smack."You...might be too fat to carry all the way there..." she huffed under her breath, as she tried to thread through the ropes towards the ramp that led out of the ring and towards backstage.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 9 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:35 am

Ayane ignored Trini's attempt at a stealth insult when she moved on, gingerly carrying both of them outside of the ring and on to the ramp. "That's just your shame and the gold around my waist, I'd learn to appreciate what I'm doing for you, you get to be around a champion even if you don't deserve it. The last you can do is get me out of here after trying to usurp me." Ayane said watching Trini take off, near the end she gave her another smack on the ass to force her along the rest of the way until they were out of sight from everyone else.

Ayane was proud to see that her tour of America was going well, she crushed an inferior set of abs and was confident that by the time she was done with Trini no one would try and be that smart with her again, she'd take anyone who tried that down. The Empress was confident her reign could go on for as long as she wanted...and Trini was going to be hers for that entire time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9