Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 249 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 8 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:19 pm

Trini could see in Ayane's eyes that the woman's walls were starting to break down. She knew that just another minute or two would be all she needed to finish the Japanese woman off belly to belly and claim her prize in this high-stakes game of abdominal chicken.

Unfortunately, her own abs were starting to reach a breaking point right now. She kept up her intense grinding, the sudden and unexpected switches from left to right grinding to up and down, throwing in some absolutely brutal full-frontal shoves that dug her abs deep into Ayane's as if they were going to carve them up. But Ayane kept up just as frenetic a pace, and Trini felt her own midsection starting to bend inward with each mutually destructive clash. She kept it up, still slamming and grinding into Ayane, breaking down those abs bit by bit, hoping that she could cause a sudden break before her own defenses completely collapsed...

...but now, as much as she didn't want to admit it, Trini was getting worried, and she couldn't help but let a flash of concern draw across her face. "Nngh...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 8 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:41 pm

Ayane was in pain, the Empress could tell her abs were being pushed in a way few had before and none since her early days. Ordinarily this would be a time for frustration since no one should be on her level. Thankfully things were different because Ayane could focus on her victim's face and saw that her body was starting to betray her real feelings, that of doubt and concern that her abs were actually losing. Ayane could ignore that to be spiteful and seek Trini's destruction, tightening her grip to keep Trini from going anywhere and then starting another wave of painful thrusting, focusing mostly on the weak spots that were getting larger and trying to turn Trini's belly into one big target for her abs to roll against.

"Mmggh.." Ayane hummed in pain. Indeed despite not being in a great state herself she could only glare at Trini with growing confidence at the thought of another defense and a successful victory under her belt, one that she refused to let slip out of her grasp she squeezed harder looking to push out the last big of resistance Trini could muster.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:50 pm

Trini wasn't a proud woman. Not like Ayane, clearly. The Empress was haughty and generally unpleasant, resistant to all of Trini's charms and attempts at clasping hands across the ocean between them. Trini would never have treated any of her opponents the way that Ayane treated her, and she would be the first to admit that she had never taken herself too seriously.

But losing in this manner hurt that knot of pride deep within her heart. Trini still refused to give up; she didn't try to pull away, knowing that such a gesture would be as pointless as it was humiliating. She had to keep fighting, fighting to the bitter end, hoping for that slim chance of a sudden and total collapse of Ayane's abs. Ayane was visibly in pain, and her belly was softening up with every single thrust Trini delivered into it. The Californian kept up her pace, sucking in air to keep up her momentum, gyrating her body, slamming powerfully into Ayane in a way that hurt her own abs as she was breaking down the Empress's. Her mouth fell open, her tongue hanging out, sweat pouring from her forehead as she kept on grinding, and grinding...

...feeling Ayane's abs crack, and crack, and break...

...and feeling her own abs just breaking that little extra bit faster. Her eyes were watery and she was starting to feel lightheaded now as she started to lose control of her ability to flex her core muscles. "Guhh...nngh...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:57 pm

Ayane wanted to laugh seeing those eyes of Trini's light up in realization of what was happening, she wasn't slowing down which to most people would be admirable. Ayane had felt many low life's try to pull away from her when they saw the end coming hoping to save their dignity but only ended up making things easier for her. Trini wasn't giving up but even somewhere in that stupid head of hers, she knew that she was staring down defeat. Ayane kept up her smile even as the pain got worse and her abs were starting to turn dull, soft and easy to push against. The only thing that mattered was that by this point Trini was cracking and Ayane made sure to keep her abs sharp for the final push.

"Mggh! Rnnggh!" Ayane grunted, pushing into Trini once more. She wanted to taunt her and mock her for her position but she felt any words would weaken her grip or strength and she refused to give Trini even a glimmer of an out. She tried to squeeze as much as she could and thrust a few more times waiting for the final moment that Trini's abs would crack.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:04 pm

Trini had managed to batter down Ayane's abs to the point where just one or two good punches would have been all that she needed to cave them in completely. But she didn't have the luxury of throwing those punches as her own abs collapsed. As big as the weak spots in Ayane's abs were growing—and at this point, they might as well be big enough to drive a tractor trailer through—Trini just wasn't able to land that one-in-a-million lucky blow which would magically turn things around.

She was running out of options. Running out of time. She knew there was nothing that could save her now but a hidden reserve of strength, but she had already been going all-out, matching her opponent blow for blow for what must have been almost an hour-long match now.

"Grrrgh! Aaangh...!" Trini growled, wincing and gnashing her teeth as she threw her body into Ayane's, tightening her hug as much as she could and attacking with all her weight, giving her abs one last mighty flex that would turn them iron-hard, smashing right into the most vulnerable part of Ayane's core. She wasn't going to quit. She would never quit. But after this attack, as close as the Japanese woman would be to collapse...Trini just wouldn't be able to flex her abdominal muscles anymore, leaving herself wide open.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:32 pm

Trini's final rows were one of attacking Ayane, trying to bring her down to her level, unfortunately for her the Empress was simply on a level of her own. True it was getting tighter and it was harder for Ayane to breathe or fight but she was still fighting back and her abs were still somewhat standing, unlike Trini's which slowly lost their ability to flex until it was an open target for Ayane last push. This time she pressed her belly forward it was almost like she was rubbing against something soft. Trini had no means of resisting her anymore.

"Submit...or perish.." Ayane muttered, now confident she could speak without being punished for it. Now that Trini had no way to fight back she was ready to finish this fight. She would give Trini one last squeeze and wouldn't stop until she heard a bell ring. No matter how long it took or how much it hurt.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:45 pm

After that last major push, Trini's abs were too exhausted to put up much of a defense. She was still conscious, of course, but even if it was by an extremely narrow margin, having her abs broken first was devastating. There was simple no way to win a battle of abdomens if your opponent was still able to flex her abs while you were soft and vulnerable.

"Uuogh!" Trini groaned, a deep and visceral sound, as Ayane squeezed her again. Trini was still hugging her foe back, her arms clamped on tight, but without her abs to grind Ayane down it was just an anvil without a hammer.

"Why can't...you just threaten me with a good time...? Mmnngh...!" Trini choked out, the twisting pain in her stomach spreading to her chest, making it hard to breathe. Her head was spinning more rapidly now, and she couldn't help but loosen her own grip on Ayane, though she still didn't let go completely. She let another minute pass, then another. She intended to tough this out for as long as she could, hoping against hope that Ayane would falter or show some new weakness. But the grind of still-solid abs on her soft and exposed midsection, her own muscles getting mauled and virtually destroyed, was taking its toll. She was gasping like a fish out of water. Her eyes were crossing and her vision was starting to fade. She could hear faint, ethereal music, like John Lennon experimenting with Heaven's session musicians...

Delirious and on the verge of losing consciousness, Trini let her arm slip completely from around Ayane and began weakly, desperately tapping on her opponent's back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:22 am

The American crowd deflated much like Trini's midsection once it became clear that only one of them was using much force anymore. Trini simply wasn't able to go all out against Ayane and win and was becoming more of a recipient than an attacker. She still complained but Ayane simply tightened the hold trying to encourage silence and break the last of her will. By this point the attack was a double edged sword but the side she was using still hurt more and eventually Trini gave Ayane a desperate tap out, telling everyone who the champ was and who the better wrestler was. Ayane let go after the bell rang and stumbled back into the ropes while her music played and she was declared the winner. Trini was a tough opponent but ultimately just another one of Ayane's title defenses.

"Because I don't make threats, just promises, and telling you what you're in for...would be a lie if I said it was a good time.." Ayane said sinisterly. She had won the match but by a personal agreement she'd won a whole lot more. She would take her belt from the ref and then sit on top of Trini raising the belt over her as another show of power. "Now...you're coming with me." Ayane said, most would assume she meant the belt, but Trini knew what she really meant.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:34 am

If only she wasn't such a bitch, I bet we could have a pretty groovy time together...

Trini's typical sunny side slipped as she nearly passed out, and she couldn't help but let some rather nasty thoughts about Ayane bubble up to the front of her brain. The purple-haired champion may have deserved such harsh words, but even in her own mind, Trini preferred not to be the one to deliver them.

Her ears started processing sounds from the mortal realm again right around the time Ayane's music began to play and the announcement of the visiting Japanese wrestler as the winner came on over the loudspeaker, rumbling through the sweltering Garden air. Trini, red-faced from embarrassment and frustration, sank to her hands and knees, panting and trying to recover her dignity even in defeat.

Before she could, she felt the ponderous weight of Ayane come down on her back, forcing her to arch it like a cat, her butt trembling as all four limbs strained with the effort of holding up the heavy foreigner. The words that Ayane spoke sent a chill up her spine even after overheating during the battle.

"Uugh...y-you can't be serious..." Trini grumbled quietly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:43 am

Ayane rolled her eyes at Trini's words, all this time and she thought that the Empress wasn't ready to do anything to make Trini know her place. "I'm not dragging you backstage. And I'm not walking with you like we're equals. I'm the champ..you're the mule." Ayane said before giving Trini's ass a hard smack. "Now go before I get less gentle." Ayane demanded, clearly expecting what Trini was not looking to hear.

She would parade the defeated Trini for the crowd to see, a reminder that Ayane came here to win and conquered every challenge they put in front of her. It's what Trini deserved for thinking she could match Ayane's abs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next