Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:08 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 4:39 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 4:01 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:31 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 312 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 311 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Twisted Tag Match: The P.D.S.M vs the Champions!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Twisted Tag Match: The P.D.S.M vs the Champions! Empty Twisted Tag Match: The P.D.S.M vs the Champions!

Post by Tarantulust Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Match Type: Standard Tag
Victory Conditions: KO, Pinfall, Count out, or Submission.
--

It was finally time.

This match had been a long time coming. Ever since that fateful day where two vile harpies descended on the proud Veteran named Kira and beat her into submission. The fans had been waiting for retribution! To see these vile villains get there comeuppance by the avenging heroes that were there to avenge their comrade. The tension in the air was think with excitement at the prospect of what would soon be. Who would emerge victorious in a fight with such high emotional stakes? No one was entirely sure…all that was known was that both teams despised the other, and the unpredictable nature of the cruel vixens made for what could be a very dangerous match.

The music would signify that the first to exit out into the open were the antagonists of this match. Known as the P.D.S.M, this would be their first official battle in the ring. Many in the audience recoiled from their hellish appearance. The taller of the two, Selina, seemed to eye every person in the crowed with a hungry gaze. Her powerful arms constantly coiled her whip around her limbs before letting the tight leather fall to the floor, just to repeat the process. It was if she would lunge and snatch an audience member from their seats at any moment, and no one wanted to be such a sacrifice.
Selina Lash:

Día was even worse. She dragged a long, razor clawed hand along sider her, her blood red eyes hiding any sense of humanity she might have had. Her hood covered her face like the Grim Reapers cloak, and her outfit was shredded and tattered, like historical demon monster’s skin. Chains rattled about her as she moved, giving a haunting aura to those who came close to her.
Día Sect:

Together, the pair were a violent and cruel looking team. Though they were beautiful, their lethality came through far more than any pleasurable appearance could ever hope to. Pain and lust seemed to trail behind the two as they crawled into the ring, both of them like demonic titans as they scaled the ropes and walked to their corners. Día limply waited with a fanged smile, while Selina wound up her whip and placed the weapon on her hip.

The opponents of the night would soon be served to them, and the two women had already made plans on just how they would devour such excellent meals!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Twisted Tag Match: The P.D.S.M vs the Champions! Empty Re: Twisted Tag Match: The P.D.S.M vs the Champions!

Post by Maxy Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:04 am

Polar opposite, one way to describe the different between what lead to the upcoming match and the behind the scenes happenings to make it official. Physical and relentless to tame and civil. That would also be a way to describe the two sides and how they conduct themselves, at least from what we've seen thus far. That's also how the reaction the two teams got have been getting up to this point. Even though then confirmed between Lina and Rhein pairing for WhiteGale was Daisuke and Lita, both Sion and Lina joined them. Lina observed when PDSM made their enterence that her counterpart was nowhere to be seen. Maybe Rhein wasn't one of those managers. She shrugged the thought off when it came time for her team to join the opposition.

The champions didn't need to accessorize, the gold that two of them wore was enough. Sometimes however, as they did on this night, Daisuke, Lita, and Sion would don faction branded hockey jerseys. While they showed a positive mindset, they did recall what happened the first time their sides crossed paths, it wasn't a pleasant one. Things sure looked different than it did then, and they came prepared for a different result.

After hitting the ring and holding their belts high for all to see, the group exited the ring and did something they doubted PDSM could be capable of, doing something nice. Lita, Daisuke, and Sion each took of their respect jersey and gave them to fans sitting up close. Daisuke and Lita returned to the ring, while Sion joined the commentators who were positioned ringside for this one. Lina joined the ladies inside the ropes to give a last minute little talk before being told to step outside so the match could begin.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Twisted Tag Match: The P.D.S.M vs the Champions! Empty Re: Twisted Tag Match: The P.D.S.M vs the Champions!

Post by Tarantulust Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:08 pm

As the champions finally entered onto the ramp, the two vile vixens waited and watched from there corner like a pair of hungry vultures. Día wasn’t able to stay still, constantly grinning with her toothy fangs and swinging around her large, clawed hand. Selina simply stared and hugged herself, clearly imagining the sorts of tortures she would put the team through as she seemed to be drooling behind that mask. The audience cheered and praised their favorites, some old fans cheering for the long reigning champions and their long heritage coming from the sport. The music certainly got many of them excited, the Champions theme much more “holy” in spirit rather than The PDSM’s darker theme. It was truly a battle of polar opposites.

As if to further divide the two teams, the champions actually gave away gifts, tearing away their jerseys and giving them to the crowd. That act only served to earn more of the audience’s favor, and Selina visibly shivered as she held herself tighter.

“They hate us…and they are all looking at me with scorn and lust! Ah~ Their hot, searing glares are like daggers! Why don’t we do this more often~?”

Día ignored her masochistic partners mad ramblings. She wanted to tear into the enemy team as soon as she could…but the trouble was, she couldn’t tell which ones were the guys she was supposed to rip apart. There were four of them, but Rhein said she was only supposed to fight two…

AAARRGGHHH! Why the hell are there so many of you? Are you teasing us? God, I want to rip all four of you apart! Just like we did to that old fucking hag!”

Día Sect’s blood red eyes seemed to spy Lina, and she pointed her crimson claw at the lowly manager,

“That one especially! Ah, I bet she would scream and fight the hardest! Are you jumping in shorty? Please tell me my claw will dine on your flesh!”

Selina wasn’t too quiet about her excitement either. Her black and gold eyes lit up like it was Christmas day as she eyed her prospective opponents. She finally stopped hugging herself, revealing her powerful, yet voluptuous form and getting a wave of cat calls as a result.

“All of them look so small~ It doesn’t matter who jumps in, so long as they scream….Ah! Is that the young man who tried to play with me before?” Selina waved at Sion with gleeful enthusiasm, “I almost forgot about you! Is the woman we played with feeling any better? I tried to ensure she would be feeling the crack of my whip for weeks!”

Needless to say, there would be no kind words exchanged from the PDSM. They wanted to inflict violence onto the champions for no other reason than because they thought it would be fun. Whether it was Sion who got into the ring, Lina, Lita, or Daisuke, they didn’t care. All that mattered was that they would get to inflict some serious damage.

“Alright, I’m going first!”

“Hey, but I wanted to goooo~”

“I won the coin toss, so zip it!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:33 pm

Lina managed to ignore Dia’s vertical comment, though it took a bit of will to do so, when she entered the ring to say a some quick things to her team. While Sion couldn’t hear what was being said as his attention was on the announcers he was sitting with, Lina did. Even though it was directed at Sion and not her she tells her team to hold that thought and turns around and addresses the opposition. “Do you two mind? Keep it down will you?.”

After Lina finished up and took her place on the outside, Daisuke and Lita looked at the opposing team as they appeared to be in argument on who would start for them. “Hey!” Lita called out towards them as Daisuke stepped through the ropes and onto the apron. “We don’t have all day.” To her it didn’t matter which one started off, she had a feeling she would get her hands on both of them at some point. Meanwhile Daisuke had no problems with Lita wanting to start things. When they first crossed paths, PDSM had no trouble bringing the heat, but at this moment in the time the playing field was even, and it made sense for them to have their big gun start off. The opposition clearly tops them both in height, though they knew that isn’t the only factor in a fight.

”Or if you two want to be cheap pricks I’ll take down both of you, it’ll make her job easier “ glancing back at Daisuke for a moment “Not like she needs it or anything. Now let’s do this.”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:44 pm

Día scowled at the little manager, with Lina reminding her of an annoying school teacher she had back in her younger days. She was the type that always butted into her daily life, always meddling with her studies and hobbies. Really, it simply infuriated her all the more, her red claw twitching anxiously as Lina jumped out of the ring.

Then the other one, the one called Lita decided to jump in and be her opponent. The other woman at least looked like a mature adult, but Lita? Lita looked like some high school girl that got scooped up off the street! Día didn’t know who was worse! The little school teacher, or the baby-faced brat that thought she had a chance she could ever conquer the demon.

The demons snarl swiftly turned into a sharp smile, the woman’s bright red eyes gleaming with excitement as she brandished her clawed glove for her opponent to see. Slowly, the hooded woman began to make gentle strides towards her opponent. Each step brought the shadowy figure closer and closer towards her prey, like a hand of death seeking to envelop a doomed mortal.

“Oh, how the dark mists of fate twist into black pleasures of mine. The first to fall in our grand encounter will be my first toy to play with and break! Your confidence will be a rather delectable spice upon which I will…ah, screw it! I’m just gonna gouge out your eyes!”

Día was already darting towards Lita! Her hand cocked and ready for a violent rake across the eyes! Her sharp fangs gleamed in the overhead lights as she was practically upon Lita, a deadly aura clouding the atmosphere around Día!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:42 am

With how PDSM has been thus far, it wouldn’t have surprised Lita if one or both of them came at her at the sound of the bell, they looked and sounded eager to want to tear at time as soon as the opportunity presented itself. However once the bell sounded Dia began to approach slowly. Lita wasn’t against this, but she didn’t expect this type of advancement. She was about to do the same cautiously when Dia began to come at her much faster.

This was something Lina has warned the group as a whole before, that it isn’t uncommon for wrestlers in Japan to come out guns blazin’. Not always the case and a lot don’t, but more so than in North America from what she’s observed. When Dia began to speed up the gap between them was much narrower than when she started, but Lita found enough time to duck and get behind her, and fire off a quick kick to Dia’s back if she weren’t able to turn around fast enough to see it coming.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:56 pm

The scarlet lenses couldn’t hide the deadly gleam in Día’s eyes as she swooped down on her foe with her claw ready to slice the foolish woman’s flesh! Well, to be more accurate, Día was aiming for little Lita’s lovely eyes! A blind opponent was fresh meat that Día can take her time tearing apart and shaping to her desire! Lita didn’t even seem to see it coming! Her eyes opened wide with surprise, making them an even bigger target for the demon! Her smile gleamed wider than before as she brought her claw down!

But was shocked when it only hit empty air! The demonic sadist only had enough time to mutter a grunt of surprise before a foot CRASHED into her back, forcing her forwards as she stumbled to maintain her balance. By the time she was at a stop, she was only a few feet away from Daisuke. The tag partner would be the only one to see the hooded woman’s furious scowl, as it morphed into a mocking smirk when she turned around to face the pig in the slaughterhouse!

“Heh heh, Nice trick! I actually felt that one! Didn’t expect that from a stick figure like you!”

Día’s red nails were brought up to her lips as she licked her claws hungrily. The red kens watched Lita without blinking, giving her an eternal stare as the woman beneath plotted and planned devious manner in which to hurt her opponent.

“Ready or not! Here I come!”

Día darted forward once again! Her claw cocked back in a manner similar to how she first planned to attack! She was coming towards Lita faster than before, and just as Día was about to reach her foe, she suddenly shifted! Her claw came down in a manner that built momentum! Día’s body spinning around to give her leg the proper speed to CRUSH Lita with a powerful spinning kick!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:53 am

Daisuke could have easily said something in reaction to Lita reading and countering Dia, though the end result put the tall one a bit too close for her liking and felt it was best to stay quet on this one.

Lita however, felt to humour her with a little something since she was addressed. "No trickery there" Lita replied confidently "It's simple really."

When Dia opted to rush in as she did a moment ago, Lita could have done the same, however she had the thought of wanting to grap and possible rip Dia's arm out of its socked with a takedown, that'll teach her to taunt her with a claw, or finger in general. As she was focusing on the hand, she couldn't react fast enough to Dai bringing up and striking Lita in the jaw with her foot, causing Lita to be taken back from the high kick. It sounded like it could have dropped anyone else, though with Lita it caused her to move back and turn, but she managed to remain standing. Feeling her jaw she gives a little feedback as she turns around "Not bad, kid."

Just as Lita finished, Dai suddenly called from the corner "Hold up a second, look at that!" Lita, Lina, and the referee looked unsure of what Dai was referring to. Dai looked got the referee's attention and pointed to the claw on Dia's hand. "There is no freaking way that's legal." Upon hearing what Dai said, Lina noticed it too, well, she did notice it before, but not in the sense that the blond pointed out. "Hey, she's right." Lina wanted to kick herself for not catching that sooner, but there would be time for that later. "Take that away from her, ref! I've seen some blatant cheating in my time, but that's really low."

The ref got on Dia's case about it, wanting to be sure Dia was in possession of what she was being accused of having. "You part cyborg or something?" Dai asked Dia as Lita noticed what was going on. "On second though" Lita said calmly, "I take that compliment back, cheater." Lina smirked at what Lita called Dia, liked it to the point where she and Lita started to get the crowd to chant just that in Dia's direction.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:33 pm

“OOoooo, my! What a lovely expression of pain! I wish I was inflicting it on her…to see such innocence contort into such an ugly expression! It truly is a work of beauty!”

Selina shrieked her adulation! The sadist holding herself excitedly as her partner began her assault on the enemy team. The whip wielding witch was excited to begin her own assault against whomever was foolish enough to be standing in the ring when it was her turn to enter! Her excitement was only drowned out by Día’s cruel growls as her foot slammed across Lita’s jaw. The entire arena shuddered at such a violent kick, but the fighter named Lita took it rather well. Rather than have her lower jaw launched off, a simple red mark was the only sign Día’s kick had found its mark. Her callous positive feedback, simply made Día’s claw twitch in a menacing manner.

“As if I desire any praise from a lowly little sheep like you! You withered old hag in a school girls dress!”

Before the revenant could glide across the ring in an attempt to continue the carnage, Lita’s pestilent tag partner decided to interject. Apparently, they had only just noticed Día’s prop claw, which she had been using most of the fight so far. The red eyed woman didn’t understand how they all missed it, as it added an extra foot to her right arm, helping five off the illusion of being some demonic creature. Apparently, that didn’t go over too well with the enemy team, but more importantly, it didn’t go well with the referee.

“Día, if that’s a prop, we are going to have to take it away…”

“FUCK OFF, Strip girl! If you touch me, you’ll have to pick which new ass hole you’re going to have to shit out of!”

“E-eh? Um…well, I-I have to take your arm…its against the rules, or I have to stop the fight…”

“Awwwww~ But a fight with no toys is sooooo dull!”

“God damnit! Fine, take the fucking arm!”

Día relinquished her fake arm, revealing her own hand underneath was covered in a glove that actually resembled her claw. Rather than end in long talons, the gloves fingers were simply a crimson red. As she relinquished her weapon, the enemy team and their tiny little manager began to get the crowd going in a chant, the entire arena raining down the word “Cheater” over and over again. Such words did little but anger Día, who was already a sadistic hot head. Lita seemed so confident in her own self-righteous behavior, she forgot all about her malevolent opponent who now hungered for revenge.

The referee’s eyes were totally off of the demon, too busy trying to get Selina to relinquish her whip. Lita’s back was turned and was wide open for an attack…a prime opportunity for Día to strike.

They wanted a cheater? She would give it to them. As fast as a shadow, Día darted towards Lina, readying a kick for the defenseless woman as she chanted with the crowd. Whether she realized her folly or not, it would be too late…Día was soon in position, her leg pulled back, then thrown forward…

Right in between Lita’s legs.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:46 am

While Lita's attempts to get the fans inside Dia's head worked to an extent, instead of throwing her of mentally for an extended amount of time like she hoped it would, it ended up giving Dia motivation of sorts. As the referee made sure the opposition had nothing else on them and get of what was there, Daisuke and Lita were more focused on giving their end momentum, which gave Dia enough of an opening to react.

Sion could heard the fans giving Selina and Dia a hard time, as did the announcers he sat beside. As the announcers describing the mood in the room, neither of them saw Dia make Lita pay when the opportunity to do so presented itself. Sion however did. Just as he was about to note Dia on the move, Dia already struck...and it wasn't pleasant. His cringe to what happened alerted those next to him that something in the ring just happened. When the rest of the broadcast team, Lina, Daisuke, and the ref returned full attention to the match, Lita was down and...to say she was writhing in pain would be an understatement. Many of the fans saw it, and weren't afraid to let Dia know how dirty that was.

The ref, Daisuke, and Lina looked confused when they saw Lita, who was a moment ago standing and getting her team and the fans fired up, now laying and favouring her babymaker. Dia tagged her really good as what followed when the ref went to ask Lita if she was alright came the loudest profanity anyone in the sport anyone has ever heard. The announcers managed to get a replay on their monitors what caused Lita to drop and yell the way she did, and the reaction on their face says it all. Sion didn't want to see it again, but noticed the replay as well and without thinking about it commented "I hate to say it, but that kicked surpassed anything Kevin Butler did in Super Bowl 20." While Lita didn't say what happened, her body and verbal language make it clear it wasn't something enjoyable. Some of the fans were now wanting Dia's head on a stick, and others were starting to give it to the ref for not being able to tell what happened given how Lita was holding on to where she was struck. While it is rare for it to happen, maybe one percent of the time or so, as the old saying goes, 'you can't call what you can't see', and it didn't appear that this official was going to call Dia out for what the fans are shouting at her was the lowest of low blows since it wasn't personally witnessed, even though something didn't smell right.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next