» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by CaptainL Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Hello!
by NobuharuKinjo Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 442 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 441 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Let's Play!

Go down

Let's Play! Empty Let's Play!

Post by Yori Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:30 am

Let's Play! XAgAbEy

Members:

Name: Noomi Holm
Online Handle: BoomiNoomi
Sex: Female
Eyes: Sky Blue
Hair: Silver
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 137
Nationality: Swedish
Alignment: Tweener
FULL BIO

Casual:
Ring Gear:

Name: Valentina "Val" Ortiz
Online Handle OneStopShop
Sex: Female
Eyes: Pale Green
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 157 lbs
Nationality: Latin American
Alignment: Tweener
FULL BIO

Appearance:
Valentina:
Other Attire:

Tag Entrance music:
Tough It Out:

Wrestling Information

Tag Team Strategy: Divide and conquer. Their main goal is to separate their opponents from one another either by brute force with Valentina or just the right touch with Noomi. Frequent tags to make use of tag team moves to abuse two on one tactics. They try to stay as fresh as possible at any given time to keep up pressure while preventing their opponents from making tags.  When they aren't battling side by side, Valentina flexes her muscle by throwing her opponents around, keeping them locked into the corner while Noomi will often time leave the apron to go assault their partner. When Noomi is in the ring, Valentina runs hard and fast interception to make sure submission attempts aren't interrupted. While neither girl communicates their intentions well, they seem to understand their respective roles and execute them well.

Preferred Matches: Standard, Elimination, Special Stipulation

Tag Signature Moves:

Overclock: Noomi bounds off the ropes, moving towards Valentina who launches her partner up and over her head. Noomi will then deliver an elbow drop, leg drop, or butt stomp on her way back down onto a grounded opponent.
Overclock:

Tag Finishing moves:

Blue Screen: Valentina will hurl an opponent up into the air and Noomi will catch them on the way down, turning the move into a bridging backdrop.
Blue Screen:

Characteristics:

Behavior: Valentina keeps things straight and serious as if she was in a singles match. Noomi tends to play things fast and loose, especially while she isn't the legal wrestler. Once they have worked over at least one of their opponents, she is not above leaving her spot on the apron to go drag her opponent's partner to the floor for an impromptu makeout session, removing them entirely from the match while her partner cleans up in the ring. Noomi's will abuse her use of hentai moves to suck the most stamina she can from her targets while staying relatively fresh herself just in case the match continues for awhile. Together they try to make sure both of their opponents are always being taxed physically so they always have the edge.

AFW Information

Record:
-Wins: 0
-Losses: 0
-Draws/No Contest: 0

Championships/Accomplishments:

Back to top Go down