Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Hitjob - Saori Saito vs. Maria Cacti
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:25 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:17 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 358 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 358 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Tag Team Title- Pain Princesses Vs. Eclipse

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tag Team Title- Pain Princesses Vs. Eclipse - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag Team Title- Pain Princesses Vs. Eclipse

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Megumi watched anxiously from outside the ring. She saw how Silvia was playing dirty, just like they had expected, and how those dirty tactics gave her an edge over Chigusa. It wasn't so much that they couldn't fight back or defend against those moves, it was just that they were always caught unprepared. And Megumi certianly wasn't prepared to get attacked. Silvia's sudden ramming attack slammed into her and knocked her backwards. She hit the concrete hard.

"Megumi!" Chigusa cried out. Silvia bounced back off the ropes and came right at her. She was down low, so Chigusa decided to vault right over her. She leapt up and pushed off of Silvia's back. She landed and spun around, aiming a spinning heel kick at Silvia.

"You'll pay for that!" Chigusa yelled, angry that she had attacked her friend.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Title- Pain Princesses Vs. Eclipse - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag Team Title- Pain Princesses Vs. Eclipse

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:49 am

Silvia was a bit pleased with herself for dealing some free damage to her foe's partner, and so was especially unprepared for the sudden dodge and counter attack. She grunted and fell heavily backward, holding her nose and reaching a hand desperately behind her to try and tag in Gabby.

If she was able, the boxer would quickly burst through the ropes and throw a hook at Chigusa's face as soon as she was in reach. "Get used to it, ya daft tart!" she'd spout, Silvia trying to get back to her feet for some brief double-teaming before she had to leave.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 am

Chigusa bought some time with the kick, sending Silvia reeling back. Megumi climbed back up right when Silvia tagged in Gabby. She saw that they were moving in to double team Chigusa.

"Like hell I'll let that happen!" Megumi said. She yelled out to Chigusa. "Tag me in! I want a piece of those two!"

Chigusa reached back a hand and tagged Megumi in while still facing down both her opponents. Megumi yanked her backwards out of the way of Gabby's punches while she leapt in. Now it was even two vs. two.

"We don't have to play fair either," Megumi said with a smile on her face. She would try a spinning kick aimed at Gabby. Chigusa meanwhile ran at Silvia to try a dropkick and force her out of the ring.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:45 am

Silvia frowned to note their teamwork skills, but knew that not "playing fair" was one thing. The "princesses" were damned good at what they did.

Gabby took the kick thrown by her similarly fresh opponent in the jaw, stumbling to one side sharply. "GAW!" she grunted in surprised pain, cursing under her breath and trying to get up and throw a kick at Chigusa's thigh if she didn't follow through on her attack.

Silvia kept up her game, however, bringing her arms up to block and push the kick, stepping back into the ropes again and bouncing back, but this time to try and run and kick Chigusa in the stomach while she was down from her own kick.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Megumi, seeing her kick land on Gabby's jaw, immediately pressed her advantage. "Didn't expect this to happen huh?" Megumi said, "I'm just getting started!" She would try to lock up with Gabby before she has a chance to recover, grabbing her around the waist and using a hip toss to throw her down upon the mat.

As Chigusa was getting to her feet, Silvia suddenly nailed her in the stomach with a kick. "Guh!" she cried out, the air knocked out of her. She fell over backwards, but rolled and then got to her feet quickly. Apparently Silvia had blocked the worst of her dropkick. She quickly raised her arms in defence, though by this time Silvia would probably be at her throat with another attack.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:18 am

"Yea, expected you to suck outloud," Gabby grunted back, meeting the lock up readily but too off balance to stop the hip-toss, slamming on her back onto the mat with a heavy grunt and holding her back tenderly. Silvia brought her foe down, glimpsing over at Gabby's situation for a moment. She decided to stick with her enemy while she was on the run, straddling her and taking her by the hair with one hand, lifting her head up a bit before bringing her other hand down to grab her neck and start throttling her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Megumi took advantage of Gabby's momentary weakness, grabbing Gabby's legs and attempting to flip her over. Should she do this, she would put Gabby in a boston crab and bend her backwards in the painful submission.

Chigusa meanwhile was in trouble. Silvia leapt on top of her and held her down, grabbing her hair to pull her head up. Then, Chigusa felt a hand closing around her throat. Chigusa began gagging, her hands grabbing Silvia's wrist to pull her arm off. Chigusa would try a desperate kick to break free, bringing her leg up with all her strength to slam it into the back of Silvia's head and knock her off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 am

Grinning wickedly at her trapped foe, the kick caught Silvia offguard. She flew forward and tumbled over Chigusa, snarling and holding the back of her head. "I'm not like my partner," she grunted, fumbling to grab a handful of hair and yank her head back. "I don't like my victims to fight back!"

Gabby went down hard onto her back when Megumi grabbed her leg. She would kick her free leg up at Megumi's chest in a violent lashing out, trying to heave the wrestler off her. If she held firm though, she'd be twisted over and cry out as her toned body was stretched out

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 pm

The kick caught Megumi square in the chest. "Gah!" Megumi cried, knocked backward by the wild and surprisingly strong kick. She let go of Gabby's leg and stumbed backwards, right into Silvia as she was about to grab Chigusa's head again. Megumi bowled over Silvia, falling backward.

Chigusa meanwhile had recovered and gotten up. She quickly grabbed Megumi's arm to pull her up to her feet, while raising a leg to kick at Silvia should she try to get up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Silvia, actually would not get up, staying down after tumbling awkwardly down with her two foes. She'd grab at their ankles, as though an act of desperation, but Gabby would rush them and throw a double clothesline at them while they should be left stuck. If she went down, Silvia would drag Chigusa from the ring with her and finally leave the ring.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next