» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:50 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by CaptainL Today at 3:58 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:46 am

» Hello!
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 3:30 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 434 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 433 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 11:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:32 am by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple Empty Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:19 am

Standard Match:
Winning Conditions: Pinfall or Submission

The crowd was packed tot he brim and in an uproar for this evenings main event. Team Eclipse was set to defend their title for the first time since winning the belts. The crowd expected a rather one sided fight today and many questioned why this particular bout was even scheduled. Team Eclipse's opponents were The Lovely Couple. A pair od sisters who were most noted for their impressive loosing record.

Things became a little bit clear when the entrance music that played to usher in the pair was not their own. "Hellraiser" played over the arena and this haunting entrance usually accompanied Lukretia Von Cruezfeldt. As the audienced tried to figure out what to make of it, the German domme appeared from the backstage entrance with a a grin on her face. Not dressed for the ring, she instead wore a rather stunning black dress. She looked around at the Audience before turning and looking towards the entrance as if waiting for something.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple Empty Re: Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple

Post by Jessica Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 am

The main spotlight focused on the entrance of the backstage. There were two girls standing... Yes! They were the Lovely Couple! The girls rose their arms above their heads and high into the air, waving at everyone as they slowly walked their way down the ramp. This was going to be the most important match of their entire lives, so they couldnt screw it up now. The crowd was happy to see them, thought didnt really understand why they were here. They were probably the most pathetic tag team of the whole league, so it was a ridiculous idea to give them a shot for the title. Anyway you look at it, they werent here because of their skills, but because of something else.

The sisters climbed into the ring to meet Lukretia, and stood one to each side of the domme. They somehow managed to control themselves and not start jumping in joy, just so Lukretia wouldnt yell at them.... again.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple Empty Re: Tag Team Title Match: Team Eclipse Vs. The Lovely Couple

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:35 am

Lukretia smiled at the couple and took one of their arms in each of her hands. "Are you nervous?" She asked. "You shouldn't be. Just go out und do your best. I have confidence in ze two of you." She said as she turned and waited for the champions to enter.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:20 am

"What the hell is going on!?"

Megumi was standing up now, yelling at the TV screen where they just saw their opponents enter. They knew they were supposed to face the Lovely Couple, a pair of bite-sized Kawaiis that really had no chance in the ring, but then Lukretia von Creuzfeldt came out. Neither girl could understand what was going on; Lukretia was somehow involved in this. The simple match that they thought they had suddenly now turned into something far more complicated.

"She set us up," Chigusa said. Her hands on her chin, her face frowning. She was thinking hard, trying to make sense of it all. "All thats been going on, her rescuing me from Rika, inviting us over last night... she's set us up." Chigusa looked up at Megumi. "It seems that maybe you were right after all," she said, "I should've realized that something was up, Lukretia's not the type to try and make friends."

"At least now you've realized it," Megumi said. She started pacing the room they were in backstage.

"But it doesn't matter!" Chigusa said, "As long as this match is still just a match, it doesn't matter! Lukretia can't do anything from the sidelines after all. I don't understand what she stands to gain from this, but it won't matter." She suddenly smiled. "We should go easy on those two we're facing," Chigusa said, "I don't want to hurt cute girls like them."

Megumi shrugged, finally giving up. "Whatever," she said, "I'll be glad when this is all over." Chigusa stood up and headed out with Megumi out to the ring.

Their music played over the speakers. "nO LimiT" played as both girls walked down the ramp, their shiny belts slung loosely around their waists. The crowd cheered them on loudly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 am

"N-N-Nervous...? W-Who said.... we we-w-were nervous?" Isabella said. Even being the bravest one of the sisters, she couldnt stay calm. It was the title match after all! This might be their only chance! If they screwed it up, there might not be another opportunity for them. Cheryl, on the other hand, was really calm. She trusted Lukretia, and that was why she didnt show any sign of being nervous, like in other matches.

Their opponent's music started, calling the two girls attention and making them turn their heads to watch Team Eclipse's entrance.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:48 am

Lukretia to watched as Team Eclipse entered and had a smirk on her face as she gave each of the girl's a pat on their back and slid out to the apro to watch the match. When Chigusa and Megumi entered, she smiled up at them. "Good luck!" She said to them. "I have taken your advice." She said to Chigusa. "Und I have trained zese two. I vant to see if it payed off." She looked at the two girls.

"Vat vas it you said?" She pondered. "Is zis not taking ze veak und trying to properly lift zem up? If zey loose, even if zey could put up a good fight, vould it not be a great improvement?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:27 am

Upon hearing Lukretia's words, Chigusa relaxed and smiled. "I see, so that's what it's all about," she said, "But putting these two against us... is that really ok?" She was quite confused about this, since Lukretia had to have some kind of ulterior motive, and some kind of plan going on. Megumi didn't trust Lukretia at all, knowing for sure that something was going on.

"We'll go easy on them," Chigusa said quietly to Lukretia. Megumi took her place out of the ring, while Chigusa stayed inside, stretching out her arms and preparing to take on the Lovely Couple.

"I can probably take on both of them at once and win," Chigusa thought, "Lukretia's looking down on me again..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:43 am

The sisters looked at each other in the eyes just as Lukretia gave them a little slap on the back, nodding their heads at each other. As soon as the talking began, both girls headed towards their corner, Cheryl slipping through the top and middle rope and standing on the outside of the ring, right beside the post. Isabella meanwhile cracked her neck and stretched her arms in front of her chest, getting ready to begin.

"Take care." Cheryl whispered to her sister. "I will..." The blue haired girl said as she turned her head to look at her sister and give her one wide smile.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:12 am

Chigusa warmed up quickly, doing a few stretches and then cracking her knuckles. She thought about how she should approach this fight; should she give the crowd a good show, or should she just end this quickly? She scanned the crowd, and saw that most of them were cheering her on, expecting a complete squash. "Very well, if it's a squash they want, that's what they'll get!" Chigusa thought, preparing to beat down Isabella as quickly as she could.

"One quick blow and she should go down," Chigusa thought, "It's a shame, such cute little girls shouldn't be fighting in a place like this." It struck her as rather ironic that she should be thinking that, since she was often looked down upon in the ring. She was by no means the biggest or the strongest, and many of her opponents saw her cute looks and assumed she was a pushover. Of course, she surprised them. It occurred to her that perhaps the Lovely Couple would surprise her as well, since they had received "training."

Chigusa walked to the center of the ring, extending a hand. "All right Isabella, lets have a good match!" she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 am

Isabella was ready. Managing to overcome her fear, the blue haired sister walked to the center of the ring, where she met Chigusa. As she saw her opponent's friendly attitude, she felt a little better. However, the purple haired girl was kinda taller than her, and that made her feel a little scared. Anyway, she slowly extended her arm in front of her and accepted to shake hands with her opponent, smirking nervously at her. "Yeah, lets!" She cheerfully said, trying to hide how she really felt inside.

After that, the little girl would turn around and head towards her corner, nodding her head at her sister, telling her that she was ready to begin.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next