Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fantasy night at the club

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fantasy night at the club - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy night at the club

Post by kiranar Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Before Celeste would move in for the tackle she will smile and run her tongue over what she knows is fake fangs and says "the old country where I was born is in the area known as Transylvania." She will follow through noticing she only quickly looked down so she will instead try to shift at the last second to attempt to swing her legs out to try and knock Morwen's legs out from under her. If it works she will try to straddle her stomach or lower back depending on how she falls to try to rain forarms into her face or head. If not she will be in bad position with her back to Morwen and the ropes infront of her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:52 pm

"Ahhh, yes. Transylvania. A land mainly known for homing it's notorious monsters and menaces. I take it you have met and fought with them."

When Celeste came in to get at the legs with her own, Morwen would stumble and fall on her back. She would grunt from the impact before she felt her opponent going on top. Soon, Celeste will start to rain down punches to add more damage.

Morwen would try to block and hit back, but she knew Celeste wouldn't stop that easily. So, she secretly attempted to raise her legs up and then scissor Celeste's body. If this worked, Morwen would also try to roll backwards so Celeste can be sent to her stomach and Morwen can be on top.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:01 am

While her fore arm blows were hitting Morwen more often than her blows were blocked as she felt you shift now expecting a body scissor counter attack. She will try to lift her hips to slam them down hard onto your stomach as a way to knock the wind out of you to prevent your plan with your legs from working. If I am a little too slow in executing my plan I will grunt as I am thrown forward onto my stomach knowing I have to get off my stomach before you can do any major damage to me.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:47 am

As Morwen was trying to execute her plan, she would feel Celeste trying to lift her hips up. Realizing that she could be in deep trouble, she would try to scissor quickly so she can roll back and throw her opponent forwards. If she can manage to sit on Celeste's back, she would also try to grab her legs, put them under her armpits, and pull them up for a Boston crab.

This all has to work if she had any chance to get this crowd on her side.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:31 am

They each hear the crowd chant strip the bitch hoping one or both of the wrestlers will be striped as a way to distract and weaken their will to fight which neither woman knows if it will work on the other. Celeste will feel Morwen's legs wrap around her as she comes down to slam her hips into your stomach which she will fight to try to avoid being pulled off her perch. If it works she will try and slide forward in attempts to face sit Morwen in a pin attempt which will easily have her grind along her covered breasts and hold her own moans inside. if not she will be tossed off onto her stomach by Morwen giving her just enough time to climb on her back which will cause her to try and crawl to the ropes before the bosten crab can really work on her back.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Morwen would also hear the chant as she thinks in her head, "Hmhmhm, it seems that these guys want more so soon. Don't worry, everyone, I'll be sure to give you that as soon as I get this girl on the ground." She continued trying to push Celeste with her scissoring legs to get her on her stomach and Morwen can sit on her back. She can still feel Celeste slamming her hips on her stomach, but she still tried to persist. If this worked, she would continue with her Boston crab.

This thing has to work in order to get these people on her side. If not, she'll be ruined!

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:33 am

Celeste will struggle not really able to slam her hips into Morwen's stomach as your legs are nearly able to throw her off onto her stomach. She will keep fighting till you finally throw her down onto her side letting her slide bit along the ring ground glaring at Morwen. She will try to move faster than morwen to move to a crouching position to plan out her next move without being in a vunerable position. If not she will be at Morwen's mercy for her next move if she was too slow to get off her side before you can strike.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 am

Morwen managed to get Celeste on the mat, but she still persisted to try and escape. She had to try and keep the Boston crab held in as best as she could. Seeing how Celeste was moving so fast, Morwen had to try and be faster. If she can sit on Celeste's back in time to hold her down, she would try to remove Celeste's top from behind to catch her off guard. If this worked, perhaps the Boston crab can work out better. If not, Morwen may have a harder time to try and win.

"Come on, I just need to pull this move off in order to get these people's assistance."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:13 am

Celeste would keep struggling as Morwen puts her into the boston crab making it as difficult as possible. When she feels Morwen's hand go to her top she will try and turn on her side to attempt to throw Morwen off to disrupt her boston crab. If it works she will try to turn in so they are face to face even though it will make it much easier for Morwen to rip her top off as she will try to rip her top off so they will be topless which wont bother Celeste too much.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:24 am

Morwen wouldn't mind if part or even her whole top was removed. If Celeste was going to try and reverse this thing, Morwen needs to have something else coming. She would try to sit on top of Celeste to hold her down even as her submission was disrupted. If this worked, Morwen would also try to punch at Celeste's breasts to weaken her.

"I'm not done with you get! We're just getting started!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next