Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fantasy night at the club

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Fantasy night at the club - Page 14 Empty Re: Fantasy night at the club

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 am

Morwen nodded as she said, "Okay, they deserve their rest." During that time, she would just lie against the turnbuckle a little so she can stretch out her neck and arms. She had to admit, that arch really worked her out quite a bit. These other girls have some fight in them, but of course they got a long way to go.

In the meantime, the Orc and the elf would be watched and taken care of by the younger sisters. The elder ones were still hurt and ashamed by their loss, but that didn't change the fact that their sisters still loved and supported them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:14 am

Celeste will say " I am glad the match ended when it did I don't think I would of had the strength to keep that submission on too much longer being that elven woman was able to hold off my submission nearly to my limit." She will lean back against the ropes and say quietly enough for Morwen to hear " I don't think I could defeat anyone here in a one on one match."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:45 am

Morwen smiled as she said quietly, "Well, I think that will give her something to encourage her by." She would look back on those pairs of sisters as she leaned back on the corner and added, "For me, that Orc woman was very strong also. It was impressive the way she was holding on for so long. Any more time in that match and I would barely be standing."

Once the elder sisters felt alright, they would be helped by their younger siblings to exit the ring through the ropes and go over to the bar.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:55 pm

Celeste will slide out of the ring herself heading to their booth and whispering to a nearby watress to pass her opponents the same drink she had after which the woman nods knowing exactly to bring them the drink blended with a healing elixir to ease their muscles. She will first head to the bathroom and wash up then return to her both to relax more.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:22 am

Dynamo44
Morwen would follow Celeste's lead and help in ordering those drinks to help out the pairs of sisters. She would sit by next to them and she started off calmly in talking with them. The pain from earlier might still have them angered, but she had to at least try and make it up to them. The dark elf even offered to share a toast to a great fight and hopes that they live out their lives to the fullest. Celeste better join them or she might miss out.

kiranrar:
Celeste will Join them as they all can see she is about ready to head back to her room to sleep due to how worn out she was even with the elixir before helping her recover some of her stamina. She will toast with them as the both pairs of sisters were more shocked at seeing their opponents offering to toast with them as a huge battle royal was happening in the ring between some nasty heels of different races that had a grudge to settle.

Dynamo44
As the six girls toasted and drank, Morwen would be the first to speak to the two older sisters. "I gotta say, girls, you really put up a good fight. You really impressed Celeste and I tonight and dont count this as a total loss. You got to show your stuff out there and the crowd loved you."

The dark elf then turned to the younger sisters and added, "And you should be proud also of how your sisters fought out there."

The elf's younger sister smiled and said, "Thanks." But then she frowned before adding, "I wished we weren't such major screw ups back there. It was really embarrassing."

Morwen would put an arm on her shoulder and say, "Yeah, sorry about that, but like we said before, this ring is like the battlefield. You need to take it seriously for it's
Not all fun and games when you later get confronted by the next opponent. They can kill you when they get the chance. That's why we feel that with more training and time, you'll get better."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14