Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 7:02 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 6:15 pm

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 2:10 pm

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Today at 2:00 am

» Serving Ayane.
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada - Page 3 Empty Re: MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Ayame was rather surprised that her foe had managed to catch her knee in midair and avoid the strike it was a rather an impressive feat stopping all her momentum. Toshiko wouldn't have to sweep Ayame's other leg or bowl her over as she wasn't on any feet at the moment. Ayame immediately fell on her back with a thud having all of her momentum being thrown back at her. Before she had time to react, Toshiko would pull her ontop and into her guard. ayame, being experienced a she was knew exactly what Toshiko was doing. There are plenty of submission fighter who fight off her back and perhaps in a more coherent state Ayame would have been able to stop Toshiko's guillotine but she wasn't able to.

"Gh! Ughhhh!" Ayame groaned as she felt Toshiko's arms and legs choke the life out of her as she was caught in Toshiko's submission. Ayame tugged at Toshiko's arm to releive pressure on her neck but found it was already in very deep against her neck. Ayame's face was already growing red as it was already very hard to stay conscious. Her eyes starting to water from the choking sensation.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada - Page 3 Empty Re: MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada

Post by jakeb1993 Thu May 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Toshiko let out a dark and sinister chuckle when she felt Ayame tug at her arm helplessly trying to get out. She would carry on applying the hold, knowing that poor Ayame was now in deep trouble, the 'striker' had now proved to Ayame that she could grapple too and that she was a serious threat to her

"you ok down there huh? Not nice when you are held in a move like this, but by all means feel free to tap out, i mean a win is a win in my books, or carry on and get yourself unconscious, then i can use you as a human punchbag for a couple of hours aha!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri May 10, 2013 4:50 am

While Toshiko ran her mouth Ayame wasted no time in making her escape from the hold. Ayame grit her teeth trying to fight of the choking sensation as she pressed her elbow against Toshiko's face while her other hand reached in trying to break the link between Toshiko's hand. Ayame would essentially begin to try and posture up to escape the choke by pressing her elbow against the girl's face grinding it making it very painful for Toshiko trying to make more space for her head which equated to less pressure on her neck. Next, once Ayame had fully extended her elbow, she would then plant her hand on her face. Ayame would try to both straighten her arm and break the link of Toshiko's arms at the same time. She would then try to stand up, grab Toshiko's legs and turn her over and attempt for a boston crab submission.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat May 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Toshiko was rather confident that her hold was going to cause the woman to either tap out or at least cause her to take some serious damage. She had no idea however that Ayame would not only be able to break our of the hold but also cause some pain for the female by shoving a elbow into her face. Toshiko tried to resist for as long as she could, however soon it was too late and Toshiko had not let go, lest her face was going to get crushed to pieces.

Toshiko was not expecting the Boston crab. She let out a sharp gasp of pain and tried to push against the crab slightly to try and drain more energy out of the female.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 13, 2013 2:59 pm

After narrowly being able to escape from being choked out by Toshiko, Ayame was relieved to have escaped and end up in a dominant position. In all honesty, the Boston crab was a move Ayame seldom used if at all in a professional fight but it had saved her this time. Ayame wasted no time in turning around quickly abandoning the submission as she immediately straddled the girl's back as she looked at the back of Toshiko's head. Grabbing a handful of the girl's azure hair, the red haired girl began pounding either side of the the girl's head with her fists while keeping Toshiko's face towards the ground as she rubbed the girl's face into the ground.

"Not so fun being on bottom now is it!" Ayame said as she began working her ground and pound. "Come on! that all you got loser?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon May 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Toshiko let out a small sigh of relief when she was free from the Boston crab hold. That was short lived however as soon Ayame had grabbed a clump of the girls hair, causing her to yelp lightly. Before Toshiko could speak a punch hit her right in the face while her face was actually being forced into the mat. Toshiko grunted at each hit that got her precious face.

"I did a choke move, i didn't sit there and pound your face over and over!" Toshiko growled and bucked her back, trying to throw Ayame off her. If it didn't work Toshiko would clamber into her knees, and then into her elbows and knees, all the while still having Ayame straddling her back. When she was confidently on her knees she would start to stand, once she was on her feet she would just fall backwards, slamming Ayame's back and back of the head into the mat as well as Toshiko's weight crushing her from above. Simple, but effective
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 14, 2013 4:08 am

"Hmpf... what's the matter am I being too rough?" Ayame teased as she heard the girl complain. This was an MMA based match after all with little to no rules.

It wasn't like Ayame was planning on staying in this position for long as she felt Toshiko trying to buck her off. Ayame more than obliged as she threw her leg over so her legs were on one side of Toshiko's body. Ayame would press her hands into Toshiko's back to keep her from standing up before ramming her knee repeatedly into Toshiko's ribcage really trying to wear the girl out. Ayame would work her way to her feet as she tried to feed her opponent those knees. Getting to her feet, Ayame would shoot her leg straight up and try to send her heel crashing down onto the back of Toshiko's neck with a brutal axe kick.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue May 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Toshiko was glad when the barrage had stopped against her face, however that reilef was short lived when Ayame decided to switch tactics and now starting slamming her knee into Toshikos ribcage. She took a few of the hits but then quickly started pushing her body up, countering against the pushing force of Ayame. Once she wad a few centimeters off the mat and she could twist her body slightly she grined

"Fine, you wanna play rough i will play rough" Toshiko would then dive forward, crashing her body into Ayames in the hope if smashing Ayane into the mat with Toshiko intop. As they fell down Toshiko would get a firm grasp around Ayame's neck with one hand. When they hit the mat Toshiko would swiftly smash her knees down onto Ayame's Arms and keep them there to prevent a counter attack.

"Let us see how you like bring choked!" Toshiko would let out as she started to use her hand to choke Ayame. "Oh almost forgot to do this!" Toshiko would use her free hand to repeatedly punch Ayame in the face, a little payback from before.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri May 24, 2013 1:45 am

"ugh!" Ayame was slammed onto the mat and before she knew what was happening, she flet something clutch her neck. She grunted as Toshiko grabbed her neck with her hand, the girl gritted her teeth as the girl was choking her. Before he hand should come up and stop the choke, the blue haired girl had successfully stopped it by slamming her knees successfully pinning her arms to the octagon floor. Ayame tried to resist the choke with all her might her hands desperately trying to wrench Toshiko's hand off her neck but being severely out of range. The red head girl winced as her azure haired opponent began feeding punches to her face. The crowd was going wild at the brutality being displayed as with each punch Ayame founded it harder and harder to stay conscious.

"Guh! Agh! Ngh! GAhhh!" Ayame cried as her legs squirmed on the mat as Toshiko pounded down at her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Toshiko was rather excited she had finally managed to get this girl under control, there was no way she could fight back now, or so at least Toshiko thought. She would carry on throwing punches at the girls face, loving how much damage it was doing. She would also ease up on the choke hold slightly so that rather than choking Ayame unconscious she could knock her out with the punches in the face, wanting to make sure she got payback for the face barrage that Ayame had done to her earlier.

"Not nice is it? when you are punched in the face over and over again?, just admit it, i am the better cage fighter and you stand no chance against me!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next