Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by Tarantulust Today at 12:17 pm

» Sally Gershwin vs Nagana Kōshukei: Strength of all kinds.
by Tarantulust Today at 11:02 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Today at 10:15 am

» A Hero's Welcome! Royal Scarlet (Debut) vs Carlos Calderon!
by Jstruggs716 Today at 6:10 am

» AV 21 Entropy Championship - Harumi Hazami (c) vs Samantha Ironside
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 6:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, ReneeCockyUndercard, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match request

Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:09 pm by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Comments: 0

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:01 pm by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Mixed Match

Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:16 pm by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada - Page 2 Empty Re: MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada

Post by Oathkeeper Sun May 05, 2013 12:27 pm

"Ughh! Wh-what did you say?" Ayame grunted as Toshiko stomped on the side of her face as she shied away with it with one ye open and her teeth gritted. The red head was getting pretty mad especially as the girl had the nerve to step on her head like that. The force of the blow was deadly but, Ayame could care less about the pain she was in. Ayame immediately grabbed Toshiko's ankle so she couldn't pull away from her before trying to kick the blue haired girl's supporting leg and sweep her off her feet. Ayame would stand up immediately as she went after Toshiko. Still holding onto the blue haired girl's ankle she would shove it towards the girl's other leg so she could step over Toshiko's legs and get ontop of her into a mounted position. Sitting on the girl's stomach straddling her sides, Ayame would try to begin trying to feed punches into the blue haired girl's face with both hands with brutal force as she wanted to pound the girl's face into the ground.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada - Page 2 Empty Re: MMA Cage Match! Ayame Kurosagi vs Toshiko Nada

Post by jakeb1993 Sun May 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Toshiko wad glad that it seemed her provoking and gloating had no adverse effects, well not until Ayame lashedout and grabbed her ankle. Toshiko tried to tug away but it was no good, Toshiko got smacked down into the mat. Toshiko was still desperate to escape the ankle grab,if she could then there was a chance of escape the ground and pound.Sadly it was not to be.

Toshiko grunted when Ayame suddenly mounted her stomach. She had a terrible feeling. Toshiko yelped in pain as the barrage of swift and powerful punches rained on her face. She tried to raise her arms to block the strikes however it seemed tone having very little effect. After a while Toshiko started to feel dizzy, her eyes struggling to stay open and light bruises covering her face, which would turn into deep bruises later on no doubt
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Ayame continued pounding against Toshiko's arms as the girl tried to cover up. "What's the matter? Huh? Still don't think I'm the best?"

The redhead girl then grabbed Toshiko's wrist and licked her leg over Toshiko's face before sitting back down as she hugged the girl's arm. Ayame would then lean back and apply an armbar by pulling the girl's wrist thumb up and hugging it close to her while rocking her hips upward putting strain on the girl's elbow joint by hyper extending the girl's arm.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun May 05, 2013 1:00 pm

The match had managed to switch sides so quickly, Ayame had managed to make up for all the damage Toshiko had done and then some. Toshiko had a plan however. That plan got obliterated by Ayame when she was out in the armbar. Toshiko let out a gasp and quickly tried tug back, but she only discovered that it made the pain worse

"Go on, do your worst i will outlast this silly Armbar. I will wait until you least expect it and pound your face until it is red" If it looked like Ayame would not let go soon Tishiko would try and throw a kick with her foot to the back of Ayame's head or back, anywhere to land a hit
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun May 05, 2013 3:37 pm

"OH...good luck doing it with a broken arm!" Rei said as she pulled back on Toshiko's arm as she tortured the girl's arm trying to do as much damage as possible.

It wasn't long until, Toshiko attempted her own form of resistance by trying to kick her with her leg. The blue haired girl's foot would find int mark intot he side of Ayame's face. Ayame hissed as the kick still stung even from their awkward positioning. Ayame responded by lifting her own foot and kicking Toshiko in the face before releasing the armbar and rolling away back to her feet. The girl would instantly begin putting up her orthodix striking stance and await for Toshiko to get up to her feet.

"Come on.... I'm not through with you just yet..." Ayame announced.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun May 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Toshiko was glad that her kick had founds its mark. She wanted to make sure that Ayame pay for the armbar. Sadly Ayame seemed to have the same idea as she used her own foot to kick Toshiko, she let out a grunt of pain, squinting her eyes slightly. She was glad to escape from the armbar however.

Toshiko would clamber to her feet, her left eye now only half open. She got into her striking stance. "That's it, you really wanna do this? You really wanna try and anger me? Do you wanna wake up in hospital?!" She ran forward and when she was close enough she would try to throw a boxing style uppercut to her jaw in the hopes to stun her.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue May 07, 2013 3:02 pm

"Hah!... " Ayame ran at Toshiko as well when she heard the girl's challenge meeting her head on. "I was prepared to go to the hospital the moment this fight began but I'm not prepared to let someone like you beat me!"

Ayame raised her fists as she saw Toshiko come in with an uppercut as she weaved her head to the side utilizing her speed to her own advantage as she stepped to the side and twisted her body. Ayame would come in low with her hips, spring up with her feet and shoot her hand diagonally against Toshiko's rib cage with deadly accuracy trying to target the girl's liver.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu May 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Toshiko was going to nail this girl good, the uppercut was going to open the pathway to allow Toshiko to lay down some serious hurt on Ayame. Sadly it did not go as well as she had hoped. Ayame had managed to dodge the Uppercut and even worse she had managed to attack with a powerful and precise shot to the liver.

Toshiko gasped heavily in pain and staggered back a few steps. She curled her body slightly and raised her guard to protect her body as much as possible, trying to deny Ayame the chance to follow through with some from of counter attack.

"What is that supposed to me!?" Toshiko spat out "You must be jealous of my skill!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu May 09, 2013 1:18 pm

"Tsk... nah, I just don't wanna lose to another Striker cause I'm the best at what I do!" Ayame said with a wink before she went back on the offensive.

She'd throw out her left hand at Toshiko's face, making her small jabs as she advanced forward wanting to coerce Toshiko to move backward as she moved forward. her hand would also serve as a way to gage distance between them, blind Toshiko as Ayame stuck it in her face and a sort of shield to keep Toshiko away from her if she charged forward. Ayame made hissing noises as she threw out her left hand to keep her breathing in check before she would try to back Toshiko up near a fence. With nowhere for her blue haired opponent to run, Ayame would attempt to run forward, leap into the air and send her knee crashing into Toshiko's face with a flying knee!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu May 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Toshiko was angry at Ayame. She seemed to think that she was better than her. While this might of been the case on paper,Toshiko was showing her true skill now. Annoyingly Ayame had managed to get her going backward, over and over, closer and closer to the fence. She wanted to charge forward and try to catch Ayame off guard, but at the moment it did not look like it was going to happen. Instead, Toshiko just went along with it, covering her body and face, keeping her body slightly hunched as she went back. Thankfully Toshiko had somewhat of a good idea what Ayame was about to attempt.

When Ayame went to throw the knee strike at Toshiko, she reacted by extending her arms and grabbing the knee. The hold was not tight, but she exerted pressure in her arms to slow the knee down so that it did not hit her. She would keep a hold of the knee so that Ayame was on one leg

"Shall we get serious now hmm?" Toshiko would then charge forward to keep the girl off balance and force her to tumble to the ground. Toshiko would land ontop of her and would quickly roll around so that Ayame was ontop of her. Several people woul dthink that what she was doing was crazy, you should never be on bottom, but thankfully Toshiko had a plan. With Ayame on top of her she would wrap her legs tightly around Ayame's waist and would then grab Ayames neck with her arms and wrap one arm tightly around her neck, getting her into a ground based guillotine choke.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next