Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 255 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 255 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 Empty Re: Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

Post by Kitten Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Natalia pressed herself harder into Heather's lovely face and got ready for the last ride. Some girls went quiet, nice and easy when put down with a facesit; Natalia herself had learned the hard way this was the best way to get knocked out when there was no way to avoid it, specially if you were expected to fight a second round, but she counted on Heather fighting to the last...and she did. Natalia settled herself in position, planting her ass firmly in Heather's face and rode the girl's last burst of struggle until it died, loving how Heather kicked till the last second and then dropped down like nothing. In a way Natalia could admire Heather's willingness to fight, but she also felt Heather naive and prudish attitude was inexcusable. Not that it mattered to Natalia, she planned to use those weaknesses to break Heather and so far it had worked to perfection.

Once Natalia felt Heather had passed out she rubbed herself one more time on her victim's face, shaking her hips to slap Heather's face with her round asscheeks, and then she got up back to her feet, raising her arms as the crowd cheered loudly. The referee approached to check on Heather, picking her arm up three times real quick and letting it drop limp before calling for the bell. Natalia raised a foot, placing it over Heather's tits and celebrated, posing over her victim and blowing kisses to her adoring fans.

"I am so awesome, I think I deserve a prize..." Natalia said as she looked down at Heather, smiling at how lovely her opponent looked out cold, like sleeping so peacefully. "I think I'll call...tops..." she added giggling and then she doubled over to reach for the waistline of Heather's black t-shirt and started to pull it up, trying to get it off Heather before the girl would wake up.

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 QiougD6Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 TTlOMaFHeather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 Empty Re: Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Heather's fighting would just drain her more and more as she passed out underneath Natalia's ass. She knew she was going to regret that, but her emotions got the best of her and her pride was driving her to keep fighting with all she had. Unfortunately all it did was help Natalia weaken her even more as she was brought to passing out underneath her even quicker than she would have. With Natalia still rubbing her ass on her face, slapping it with her asscheeks, Heather had no idea of the humiliation she was putting her even further through as the girl planted her foot on her breasts after the referee picked up her arm, dropping it three times, signalling her being fully out.

Natalia was one round ahead of her now, and Heather needed to win two rounds straight to prevent herself from becoming Natalia's prisoner, something that wasn't going to be easy by any stretch of the word. To make matters even worse, Natalia would strip her of her black t-shirt, leaving her with her black lace bra completely exposed.

She would finally stir after that, shaking her head as she slowly opened her eyes before blushing deep when she realized all that had happened. "D-damn..." She let out, gritting her teeth as she tried to push herself up, averting her eyes from Natalia in embarrassment, not even wanting to say anything.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Natalia headed to her corner and waved Heather's tee over her head as if it was some sort of flag. "WOOoooo!" she screamed making the crowd roar and then, once Heather's tee had gained enough speed, Natalia let it slip from her hands so it will fly right to her adoring fans. Then she turned around to look at Heather, placing her hands behind her back and leaning forward a bit trying to look cute and innocent like only Natalia could, while saying the naughtiest things. "I am going to give them all your clothes, Heather-chan..." she said with a teasing tone. "But I am going to keep you for me!" she added giggling while she winked at Heather.

Natalia then leaned in her corner and took her time to recover, knowing very well that she didn't needed as much of it as Heather surely did. The blue-eyed cutie felt pretty confident after taking the first round; she was ahead in the score and Heather had been knocked out pretty bad, and Natalia felt she could easily take this fight, and Heather, home if she stayed on her opponent and didn't allowed her the time to recover. Unfortunately for Natalia she didn't had much options now that they were in a break.

"Come one, ref.... ring the bell already... she is mine!" Natalia said jumping in her corner as she looked at Heather with a very mischievous smile, sneering and growling playfully at her.

Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 QiougD6Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 TTlOMaFHeather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Heather vs Natalia: Facesit War - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:10 am

Heather watched Natalia parade around with her shirt, causing her to blush and grit her teeth before she would throw it out to the crowd. Seeing that cute and innocent look that Natalia was putting on would frustrate her quite a bit. She was incredibly flustered by the sight, but she knew full well it was just an act as she would hear Natalia's words to her, claiming she'd give all her clothes to the crowd before taking her for herself. Heather shook her head, getting herself up fully afterwards.

"Forget it Natalia. No way in hell are you beating me tonight." Heather let out, though clearly winded from having just recovered from unconsciousness. She knew how badly she did in that first round and it was going to cost her dearly. She knew for a fact Natalia wasn't going to go easy on her if she took her as her prisoner, and she gulped as she saw that mischievous smile on the girl's face.

"..do it." Heather let out, informing the ref that she was ready as the bell rang again. Heather grit her teeth, approaching Natalia with her hands up, trying to ask for a lockup with the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Natalia giggled as she heard how Heather told the referee to ring the bell; that girl sure was proud, she thought as she left the corner to start approaching her opponent. The referee didn't seemed to know what to do, the time between rounds hadn't run up but the two girls seemed ready to go at it. Natalia decided she didn't wanted to wait any more to get her hands on Heather's sexy body and start punishing it again; there was no point in giving her opponent time to recover, but neither did Natalia wanted to rush into action. The Dream knew she was ahead in this contest now, 1-0, and she felt she could keep her advantage by making Heather tire herself, after all it was always easier to smother someone who was already out of breathe.

"I am doing a lot more than just beating you tonight, Heather-chan..." Natalia said with a mischievous sensuous voice while she approached her opponent, talking as if she was flirting with Heather. "I am claiming you as my trophy...." The Dream explained with a giggle and then jumped at Heather, trying to slip an arm behind the girl's head to bring it down and trap her with a collar and elbow headlock.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:57 pm

"Nh..I-I don't think so! I'm claiming this round and the next and then I'm taking you for my own.." Heather let out, glaring at Natalia. She definitely could have used the full time of the break between rounds, but she was eager to get back at Natalia, wanting to even the odds as soon as possible. She would take a deep breath as the ref would indeed ring the bell, readying herself for Natalia.

As she came towards her, She would try to prepare herself before suddenly Natalia jumped at her, Heather's eyes widening as she was caught in that collar and elbow headlock. "Guaah l-let go!" Heather let out, struggling wildly as she tried to push the girl away, trying hard to free herself from the hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:04 pm

As soon as Natalia had locked the headlock she went to work on Heather's head, squeezing it as hard as she could once more, but more importantly, rubbing Heather's face against her tits like she had done before. " It is ok, Heather-chan... I understand how badly turned on you are...but I cannot just finish you right now...the fans want to see a show..." Natalia said, whispering to Heather as if she was sharing a secret with her and didn't wanted the crowd to hear them. "Just relax, sexy Heather... I am going to have to put you in some naughty holds for the fans before I finally break you..." The Dream kept teasing in whispers as she moved around the ring, taking Heather by the head towards the center, squeezing with all she got.

"Don't worry, I promise I will be real nice with you once I take you back home as my prisoner..." Natalia said with a giggle and then she quickly let go of Heather's head to double over, reaching between her legs for Heather's leg, trying to grab it by the ankle and pull it up as she rammed her perfect ass into Heather, attempting to take her down.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Heather let out a little slightly muffled groan, her face a deep red as Natalia would rub it against her breasts, just taunting and teasing her like that. Heather couldn't believe how well Natalia was handling her in this match and she knew she would have to really fight to find some way to break through. "Ngh..Sh-shut up Natalia! I a-am not!" Heather let out as much as she could with how Natalia was rubbing her face against her breasts as the girl would just keep whispering to her, just embarrassing and flustering her even more as she would be brought towards the center of the ring, the pressure on her head getting harder and harder.

"T-too bad...you aren't going to do that!" Heather let out, but she would feel the girl suddenly let go and reach for her leg, knocking her onto the mat with her ass, causing Heather to let out a yelp before she hit, groaning out as she rubbed her head, trying to recover it from the headlock she went through.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 pm

"You talk too much, Heather-chan..." Natalia said as she pulled Heather's leg up, pressing it against her crotch just to get a good feel of it. "And you know what is the funniest thing about it..." The Dream said with a wickedly cute smile. Holding Heather's ankle with both hands, Natalia stepped over it and pulled the leg, trying to womanhandle Heather in a rather disrespectful way to make the girl roll over so she would be laying on her belly, with Natalia still holding the leg by the ankle. Then pulling the leg up, Natalia would place one of her feet on Heather's ass, low enough so that her heel would be pressing against Heather's pussy from behind, to start massaging Heather's asscheeks and sex with a slow vibrating motion of her foot. "You can't stop me!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Heather clicked her tongue at Natalia's words, the girl just frustrating her more and more as she would pull her leg up, saying what she did. Heather was about to respond to Natalia, but she felt the girl pull on her leg, causing her to let out a yelp and groan as she would be rolled over onto her front. The whole situation was just making her look helpless as she struggled with Natalia, trying to free her leg desperately, but Natalia had a good grp on it. She soon felt Natalia's foot on her ass, feeling her start to rub at it and her sex, causing Heather to moan out.

"A-aahn...C-cut it out!" Heather let out, struggling as she scratched at the mat, still trying to pull her leg away from Natalia, though her face was a deep red and the pleasure was distracting her again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next