» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by CaptainL Today at 3:58 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by CaptainL Today at 3:46 am

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:46 am

» Hello!
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 3:30 am

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 302 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 300 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, WazyBoy

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 11:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:32 am by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown]

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 Empty Re: Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown]

Post by luffy316 Fri May 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Pam squealed in pain as she precariously balanced on her weak knees, grunting and gasping with the knee blows mashing her little teats. Pammy's face hit the ground and bounced a bit, trying to curl up but powerless to stop Hela now.

((for interest's sake...
a glass bottle of milk, a remote controled vibrator, and a whiffle ball bat))

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 Empty Re: Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown]

Post by Kitten Mon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Hela raised an eyebrow when she looked at the milk bottle, she removed the top, smelled and took a little sip. "Yuck!" Said Hela. She hated milk, but she wanted to make sure the state of this milk. Unfortunately it was fresh. Hela had hopped she could make Pammy drink a full bottle of spoiled milk, but the bitch lucked out. Hela put the bottle besides her, she still could use it to embarrass and torture Pammy and some ideas started to form un her mind...but she felt they were too nice and cute.

"Ooooooh yesssssss!" Hela hissed happily and shook her cute booty from side to side in celebration when she saw the second gift. "Just vat I vanted!" Hela took the remote control dildo with a wicker grin and turned to Pammy. "I'm going to fuck zu so hart" The blonde loli threatened Pammy.

The cute nazi loli's eyes went wide and her grin only grew even more wide and wicked when she saw the last present. Her tiny hands greedily grabbed the bat only to then whine dissapointed. "Plastic..." Hela said disheartened. For a second she had swear it was a wood baseball bat. Hela took the wiffleball bat and weighted it in her hand. And then as test gave Pammy's rear one haed hit with it.

"Mhmmm. Vill vork anyvays" Hela said content with her loot.

The blond kawaii then grabbed the pink-haired kawaii's bottoms and started to pull them down to bare Pammy's bottoms, leaving them at her ankles. And then slid her cold left hand between Pammy's legs to get a feel of her enemie's pussy. Rubbing it, Hela took the dildo with her other hand and begun rubbing it up and down between Pammy's asscheeks. "Upen up, hure. Vis is going insite zu"

Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 QiougD6Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 TTlOMaFHela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 27, 2011 11:05 am

Pammy squirmed ineffectively, her butt wiggling in the air until it was smacked and she yelped when it was beaned with the bat. Her pale cheeks reddened right away, whining shrilly in a long wail of misery. "Hehey! Let go!" she objected as Hela tore her skirt and panties down. "Insight? Inside!? Inside where!? Hey, no noooo!" Her miserable cry turned to a moan against her will, tender little butt teased by the smooth toy

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 pm

"Veak hure, zu loving vis " Hela kept insulting Pammy as she rubbed the dildo some more between the beaten kawaii asscheeks. The cute nazi loli timed the rubs with the dildos with soft hits with the plastic bat on Pammy's ass. Now that Pammy wasn't a threat anymore, Hela noticed how cute the enemy loli was. It may have something to do with Hela's sick mind, but she only got aroused when abusing others...and right now she was starting to get horny.

Finally Hela stopped rubbing the dildo on Pammy's ass' crack and started to bury it on the pink-haired loli's pussy. Roughly spreading Pammy's sex folds, Hela pushed the toy until the head of it was well inside the suffering kawaii's sex. Then Hela spread Pammy's legs and stood up. Placing a foot on the small of Pammy's back, Hela held the plastic back as if it was a golf club and started to hammer on the butt of the dildo, trying to sink it deeper and deeper into Pammy.

Last edited by 909 on Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 QiougD6Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 TTlOMaFHela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Hela vs Pammy; It's a Very Kawaii Christmas! [Charlie Brown] - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 am

Pammy whimpered as she was molested by the toy, the instrument probing her cheeks before slinking to her pussy. It wedged a good way inside her, the loli wailing uncomfortably as it dug in deep. "Ahhh! No more!" she cried. "I give! Please stoooOOOP!" She fed Hela's sadistic joy with a painful scream when the toy was smashed in deeper, further than she'd had anything in her that she could remember. She kicked her little feet as best she could, shrieking and sobbing as the weapon still beat down on her vaginal intruder, making her whole body buck from the pain and pressure as her pussy leaked wetness around it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:20 pm

The only answer Pammy got to her pleas was Hela's insane giggle. The cute nazi loli was not going to stop and she kept hitting the dildo with the plastic bat until it was completely nailed in her victims sex. Hela kept using the bat as a golf club, striking Pammy's aroused pussy a couple of times more before she decided the dildo was deep enough. Then she moved to Pammy's head, she grabbed the pink hair with one hand and yanked it viciously to make Pammy get on her knees. The blonde kawaii dragged Pammy around the room by the hair, making her crawl on her knees with the dildo stuck in her sex. The remote control of the toy hung from the waist-line of Hela's tiny shorts, so all she had to do was reach with the hand she was using to hokd the bat and touch one button to give Pammy a quick and sudden jolt of vibrations that ended almost as quickily as it started. Hela kept doing this, giving Pammy jolts with the dildo as she dragged her around the room and around the Christmass tree a couple of time.

Finally Hela stopped and pushed Pammy against the Christmass tree, keeping her on her knees. Hela looked up and down at Pammy, holding the plastic bat with one hand over her shoulder.

"Beg hure... Zis is your chance zu convince me of not beating you bloody...BEG!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:43 am

Pammy shrieked with each swing, growing louder and more twistedly high than she thought possible. Her fingers and toes curled from the agony of the violent penetration, her whole body bucking several times as she let out long, pathetic wails of pain as the last few swings made the vibrator reach the innermost wall of her vagina, simply pounding into flesh like a miniature blow.

Pammy let out a pathetic mewling as Hela dragged her by the hair, the walking making her cheeks clench together and the grip on the vibrator tighten. She was forced aroused, tired, and beaten enough that she couldn't always keep pace, stumbling several times and literally dragged by the stronger, meaner blond. The vibrations reached deep into her insides, making her whole body wrench in agonized arousal

Given the chance to beg, she found herself whimpering, weeping openly as she almost leapt at the oppurtunity. "PLEASE, mistress. My uberfrau! I'm sorry I crossed you! I'm sorry I ever stood in your way! I'm sorry I tried to face you with just toys! I'm sorry I challenged your master race! I'm sorry I insulted your fuhrer! I... I'm..."

She leaned over, chin on the ground as she licked at Hela's feet like a mongrel. She was broken enough that just the idea of mercy was just too much for her to let the slim chance to appeal to the sadist's temperment. "Ich bin ein sveinhuff," she mewled

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Hela bursted into laughter when she saw Pammy dropping to the ground and lick her boots while humiliating herself so completely. This was exactly what Hela lived for and the fact that she was doing it to a fellow kawaii and Domme made it felt so much better.

"Now yoo ahnderstand" Hela said nodding. She let Pammy lick her boots a little more and then she stepped back, finding a huge gift box that was sturdy enough for her to sit in it. The blonde kawaii then unzipped her knee-high right boot and pulled the boot off, revealing her cute feet and toe, the nails polished in red with a white circle and a black swastika cutely painted on top of each.

"Upen big" Hela said as she held Pammy's hair with one hand and stuffed her toes into her victims mouth. Then Hela reached for the milk bottle that she had been saving and with an evil grin smile she started to pour the milk on her own knee, letting it drip slowly all the way down her leg to Pammy's mouth.

"Trink! Trink it all!" The cute nazi loli demanded while she turned the vibrator inside Pammy up a notch and then took the plastic bat in one hand again to start hitting Pammy's butt with it.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 pm

"HUFFFHL!" Pammy gagged a bit on the mouthful of petit feet, tongue forced to paint over her sole and then swallow down the milk, desperately trying to keep pace. She hated that Hela seemed only egged on by her shameful obediance, drooling the overflowing milk onto the floor when she couldn't take it all, gurgling pathetically on her painted toes

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Hela looked at the cute Pammy with a wicked smile loving the mess she was doing on the rival ex-domme. She saved the last of the milk bottle to pour it on top of Pammy's head as she played with her toes on her helpless victim mouth, trying to capture Pammy's tongue. Hela turned up the vibrator another notch and it almost seemed as if she had the vibrator inside her instead of Pammy. The cute nazi loli couldn't hide how much this was turning her on. Dominating an enemy like that and the fact that Pammy looked so gorgeously miserable and all messed up, was really starting to have the effect on Hela. Her nipples were hadening and making little tents against her top as she moaned in delight, her pale cheeks quickly flushing red.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next