Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Hitjob - Saori Saito vs. Maria Cacti
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:17 pm

» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:05 pm

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 5:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 405 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 404 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:09 pm by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:01 pm by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Bouncy Castle of Doom!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bouncy Castle of Doom! Empty Bouncy Castle of Doom!

Post by Tanosh Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Everything was set up just right. The glorious ring that had been the center stage of Friction for so long had been removed for this match. Every last turnbuckle to every last bolt was missing. In it's place was a single red package at the center of where that hallowed ring had stood for so long. The crowd was... confused. This was a red box no larger than a suitcase, not a ring of smashing and wrestling. Suddenly intro music began to play, the intro to one Ada Wiley, aka, PINK ICE! The pink bombshell strutted out onto the stage with nothing more than a smile, a short haircut, and a bikini. She danced and waved until she reached where the stage was supposed to be.

"Huh... Oh!" she kicked a small machine. It whirred to life and began to pump air into the red box. Slowly it grew, unfolded, then grew, and unfolded, and finally began to grow into a ring of its own. Laughing, Ada jumped into the ring. Standing there, slowly rising to the harmonica portion of her theme song, she raised her right hand and snapped her fingers. Toys dropped into the ring she stood on. It was a blow up ring. Soft and cushion-y for this match. "Come on, CERBERA! You know you can't resist this match! A little, PINFALL match," she jumped around in circles, not quite certain where the leader of the Era of Hell would be coming from. "It's okay to be scared! I promise I won't be a bad master to you when you lose."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Bouncy Castle of Doom! Empty Re: Bouncy Castle of Doom!

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:04 pm

A few long minutes passed and only silence came. It seemed like Cerbera wasn't going to show up at all, off course some of Cerbera's fans knew that Cerbera wouldn't. This wasn't her type of match and with a whole organization behind her, why should see dirty her hands? It was through everybody's surprise when the unholy theme of Cerbera suddenly banged out loud through the speakers and it wasn't long before Cerbera herself stepped out from backstage and walked down the ramp, dressed in her usual black long jacket, black bikini top, black denim shorts with a tight belt around it and thin boots. She stopped infront of the ' ring ', cocking her head to the side while she inspected it.

" ..Is this a joke? "

Even as she spoke so coldly, there was not a single friendly, amused expression upon the girl's face, crossing her arms against her chest. She shouldn't be playing in these stupid matches, watching Ada quietly, who was not even a kawaii, for most kawaii's it would've been basically stupid to fight someone who outclassed you in every way though for some reason, Cerbera decided that she might aswell try it, taking off her boots so it wouldn't puncture anything, hopping into the ring and onto the blow up ring, trying to gain a decent footing while she looked over at the toys, wondering what was going on here.

" What exactly is this for simple pinfall match? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 am

She didn't stop bouncing when Cerbera's intro music began blasting in the arena. Instead she goaded the crowd to cheer louder. Perhaps... Perhaps this woman was simply too vapid to recognize the threat that Cerbera presented.

"My jokes have punchlines!" She exclaimed, punching the air fervently. Then she realized that statement caused Pink Ice to outwit herself. She recovered from her own unwitting outwitting with some dignity, "so yeah! It maybe a joke, but you can't run scared from little ole me now."

As Cerbera made it to the newly formed ring Pink Ice began to circle the girl, careful to stay as far away from the littlest tyrant. "Darling, we all know you like to play real rough, so I figured I wanted to see you without the rough. Anything in the ring is fair game to use," dildos, atleast one paddle, a few plastic handcuffs, as well as a few crops and a ninetails were scattered around their feet. There was one dildo that was of equine proportions.

"And, just to make sure you take this silly match seriously, the winner gets to keep the loser as a pet-slave for a week. But only a week! I'm not big on commitment in the longterm."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:15 am

" So this is a joke. You think you are allowed to have such a priviledge? To touch me like that? "

Cerbera did not like the terms of defeat, like hell she'll be this girl's slave for a week. Still, she was curious, she had faith in her own abilities to take the girl down, she could probably use the handcuffs to lock the girl and easily pin hen down, she didn't need other stuff.

Finally, Cerbera accepted the whole idea and nodded at her. " Fine. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 am

She blinked at Cerbera's questions, finally her bouncing stopped as she seemed to be thoroughly considering the younger woman's words. Just what sort of place did this teenager think she was at? "Well, if I am victorious, or just generally better than you... That would give me the right to use you for the entertainment of the fans!"

She lifted her arms to the people and turned her back on Cerbera just as she accepted and the bell rang for the match to begin. Ada seemed content to work up the crowd rather than pay attention to her opponent.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:33 am

Cerbera sighed frustratngly, looking up at Ada seemed more content with the fans then Cerbera presence, which helped cause when the bell rung she immidiatly tried to jump in close and slam her knee hard towards Ada's lower back, really looking to injure in a early stage.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 am

"Oomf!" As expected, she had no defense against the sudden attack, and toppled downward into the balloony edge of the ring. She squished into the edge along with Cerbera, unless the younger girl didn't follow through. Using the springy base, she turned on the rebound to attempt to counter tackle the young girl.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 am

Cerbera was really new to this, even after such a harsh attack and the ability to follow up, she didn't have the footing to make another powerfull attack, thus being unable to move fast, Cerbera's major advantage was now gone. She looked back at Ava to see if she hurt the girl atleast but the Ada was closer then she thought and before she knew it she was tackled on the surprisingly soft ground.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 am

As they hit the bouncy floor, Pink Ice's arms were already wrapped around her opponent. Together they bounced up off the ground a solid foot, and perhaps it was here Cerbera would realize Ada's bare arms were directly against the Era f Hell's leader's abdominal flesh. The pink haired woman was hot to the touch, almost uncomfortably so. Perhaps that was how she got away with wearing a bikini everywhere...

Regardless hands snuck up Cerbera's back to grasp the collar of her black jacket, hoping to peel it off in the near future.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 am

Cerbera was rather quick when she felt those arms going for the collar of her jacket, almost immidiatly bringing her hands up to try and grasp the girl's wrists and forcefully pry them off her jacket, she already knew one of Ada's attacks would be undressing her, this turned out to be a very different pinfall match then she bargained for but she still knew she had to win.

Without a warning she tried to bring her knee up hard and fast, straight between the girl's legs, trying to distract her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next