Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:53 am

» Bright's Out! (Estelle Bright vs Gilbert Stein)
by Cosmos Today at 12:19 am

» Lloyd Bannings vs. Yin - Demon In The Woods
by Cosmos Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

The Dutch's, The Actress, and The Renegade

2 posters

Go down

The Dutch's, The Actress, and The Renegade Empty The Dutch's, The Actress, and The Renegade

Post by APlaying Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:33 pm

Starting from the small indie circuits, to laying her groundwork at LAW, Snow felt she finally had the tools to establish a solid career, the actress had proven to herself that she was capable of handling both careers without too much trouble, despite the problems. However, something inside her told her that this did not make her feel satisfied, as if she wanted more. This day she would open her mail to see her various job notifications, until her gaze was lost in several proposals to enter some professional wrestling circuits, she did not expect to see this as usually her applications were made up of promotions and jobs related to film and entertainment. So seeing offers from other circuits was a surprise, her interest was immediately focused on reviewing those applications.

This is usually work for Kaori, however nothing stopped Snow from digging into their networks, among the offers were divisions such as Dynamite PW, World Frontier Pro Wrestling, and AFW, the latter caught his attention as it was a company that competed directly with LAW, However, Snow had seen several wrestlers on the circuit work for both companies without much trouble, Snow felt anxious about this since she would have the opportunity to measure herself against other girls or face some of the other LAW girls, who otherwise would be far out of her reach.

After digging around on the company's website for a while, her intention was to review the profiles of some wrestlers and see who she could compete with, but before doing so there was something that caught her attention powerfully, and that was that among the announcements of their champions in each division, there was someone who looked familiar. "Hehe, this is interesting." Snow didn't think twice and agreed to sign a contract with the company, after pulling a few strings his application was accepted in less than 24 hours. A week would pass since then and the actress was ready to step on the AFW stage for the first time.

Once Snow entered the backstage with her usual wardrobe, after finishing a match that was in progress prior to her primocion, Snow sighed and focused on winning the hearts of the new public, after a moment of silence, the actress went through the curtains and immediately, her fans present in the crowd and part of the public recognized her immediately, and burst with jubilation and cheers as the actress prostrated herself before them on a different stage. Snow observed carefully the platform and its surroundings, the audience was completely euphoric and the actress gave a beautiful giant smile, as soon as she walked down the ramp the audience erupted to the point where the stage was booming with cheers, she just walked slowly while she looked around. It was certainly wonderful to see how well she was being received by the AFW audience.

The actress climbed into the ring with excitement and asked the presenter for the microphone, who gladly accepted and welcomed her, Snow waited for the screams to stop a little before speaking... "What do you guys want me to say? Your reaction is just what describes my excitement to be in this ring today, for me it is a great pleasure to be here to face new challenges. And I'm glad that your unconditional support is always present, wherever I go you are always there to support me.... I've been doing this for a little more than 3 years, since they used to support me in the indie circuits, and their enthusiasm is still intact every time I get to the stage. I can't express the gratitude I feel for having an audience like yours. And I am more than proud to enter this new stage at your side, to face new challenges, and continue to magnify my name in the industry, I always strive to become stronger, and it is thanks to your unconditional support that I always get the strength to move forward with my conviction. I'm going to give my best and give you the best show possible!" Snow said on the verge of tears, moving the cheering crowd to tears.
APlaying
APlaying

Back to top Go down

The Dutch's, The Actress, and The Renegade Empty Re: The Dutch's, The Actress, and The Renegade

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:07 pm

Renegade would be backstage, just arriving after few moments ago. She would be accompanied by her other half of the tag team championship, Biyerna. They entered the dressing room as Biyerna used this time to punch a punching bag installed in their joint locker room. Renegade, on the other hand, would be watching the product going on in the ring.

“Hey. Do you mind keeping the punching down? I’m trying to watch here?”

Biyerna would just give Renegade a look like she didn’t understand her. In fact, Biyerna didn’t understand Renegade at all. Renegade then gave a sigh before speaking in broken Dutch

“Wees gesloten… umm… Wees… verdomme… uhh… stil.”

Biyerna just scoffed before walking towards her personal locker and start pulling stuff out. Renegade sighed before continuing to watch the tv. When she looked at who was standing in the ring, she would recognize the girl in it Renegade then laid back in her seat

“No fucking way. She’s in AFW now? Huh. Maybe I should come and tell her welcome to my territory.”

Renegade stood up and grabbed her AFW Tag Team title. She then opened the door before turning towards her tag team partner. She then attempted to speak Dutch to her partner again

“Biyerna. Ik ga… naar de… worstelring. Blijf… hier.”

Renegade then left the locker room and walked down the hallway. She then told the guy near the show curtain that she needs him to play her theme. She got the nod and Blood Water by grandson started playing. She then went through the show curtain, title and mic with her, ready to promo with Snow again

“Snow. Why haven’t you told me you are taking a detour on your failing acting career to join AFW, a.k.a. my domain. But I’ll need to welcome you into this lovely organization. Maybe tell the people what goes on in between us.”

Renegade then walked down the ramp and entered the ring. She then stood toe to toe with Snow before pulling up her mic towards her mouth again.

“So tell me. What is your reason in deciding to join AFW? Is it because you couldn’t do well in the acting world that you needed AFW to bring you back to relevancy? Frankly, it’s very sad that you turn to wrestling to get people to come and see you. But where are my manners, right. Let me introduce you to myself. Hi. My name is Renegade. And I’m your AFW Tag Team Champion.”

Renegade held out her hand to shake in mockery towards Snow. She shined her title towards her rival to deliver a message that she’s a champion and she isn’t.

Last edited by ReneeCockyUndercard on Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
ReneeCockyUndercard
ReneeCockyUndercard

Back to top Go down

The Dutch's, The Actress, and The Renegade Empty Re: The Dutch's, The Actress, and The Renegade

Post by APlaying Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:36 pm

The audience was going crazy, certainly the presence of the actress made the night for many, however this would not last for a while because as if it was a kind of Deja Vu, a very familiar theme sounded around the stage. Snow turned her gaze towards the curtains and it was clear from her eyes that she was expecting something like this, she knew what territory she was entering and everything was turning out just as she thought it would.

Renee Steinhouser was present on the stage with her typical boastful attitude, however she had a free way to give herself that luxury, because she arrived carrying her title of championship in pairs, something impressive without a doubt and she would emphasize it, apart from the obvious lack of Snow's titles. Between words Renegade approached the ring and climbed up to stand shoulder to shoulder with the popular action actress, strutting as he rubbed his championship in her face. However, the actress was not intimidated, in fact she returned his greeting by shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet you, I didn't think I'd see your most competent version in person, a pity you could only win something by being carted off by your partner. Or wasn't that what you told Molly a couple of days ago?” Her words were blunt, apparently the actress was aware of the conflict that arose between Molly and Renne and didn't seem to be happy about it.

The actress let go of Renee's hand and rested her palm on the side of her waist. “But well, aside from that, I really appreciate the feedback you gave on the networks about my precarious acting. I always like to take my fans' opinions into consideration, so I can give them a better show. Maybe that's why I am very successful both in and out of the ring, but to answer your question about what I do in this circuit. I'm here because Skadi told me it would be a good place to accept new challenges, but I have no problem with settling things right here, what do you say?” she replied defiantly to her title challenger.
APlaying
APlaying

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:39 pm

“Skadi huh. They your little agent or something. How much money you’re paying them to put you in already perfect movies for you to ruin, huh? But I’m not gonna go there. In fact, I’ll accept your little challenge. But I’m unfortunately too higher up for you to be speaking the same breath as me. I’m a celebrity you can call me, right? But hey, I know someone else who’s willing to fight you.”

Suddenly, out came the Dutch Fortress herself, Biyerna. She was built like a fortress as she slowly walked down the ramp, holding onto the other half of the AFW tag team championship. She then stood toe to toe with Snow with her towering over the movie star. The Dutch Fortress then began to speak

Biyerna: 'Jij bent de filmster die mijn tagteampartner wilde verpletteren? Nou, het lijkt een gemakkelijke keuze. Ze beledigt me omdat ik zo’n miezerige en zwakke tegenstander heb gekregen.”
(“You are the movie star my tag team partner wanted to crush? Well, it seems to be easy pickings. She insults me for giving me such a puny and weak opponent.”)

Back to top Go down

Post by APlaying Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:47 pm

Snow was amused by Renee answer, the truth is that Skadi was one of the fighters in the ranks of AFW, she helped Anna doing the paperwork to learn to manage a little and access the ranks of the circuit, she did not know exactly if Renee responded to this in a sarcastic way or really did not know Skadi, one way or another one of her friends had already been affected by this, she was not going to give her space to bother another one. “Someone else?” said the actress a bit puzzled, she started to guess a few things but her mind cleared as soon as she heard the background theme.

It was about Renee teammate, Biyerna Luna. Snow hadn't imagined that the girl was even more imposing in person, in a way that excited her. Biyerna was holding the other half of the team championship belt, this as a clear focus that both were on another level, once the actress had Biyerna face to face, the difference in size between the two was extremely evident. While this would intimidate anyone, Snow was rather excited about it, she loves to measure herself against opponents that outnumber her in size.

Biyerna began to speak in Dutch, Snow didn't know exactly if it was because she hadn't gotten used to English... “Inderdaad, ik ben de nietige filmster die je teamgenoot gaat verpletteren, leuk je te ontmoeten. Ik kan zien waarom je gekomen bent waar je bent, het is bewonderenswaardig dat zal ik niet ontkennen, ik ben blij dat Renee me zo hoog inschat dat ze me een match met jou aanbiedt.”
("Indeed, I am the wimpy actress who is going to crush your teammate, nice to meet you. I can see why you've gotten where you are, it's admirable I won't deny it, I'm glad Renee thinks so highly of me that she offered me a match with you.") Apparently Snow knew how to speak her language perfectly.
APlaying
APlaying

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:59 pm

Biyerna was impressed. It cracked a smile from the Dutch Fortress as they began communicating between each other

Biyerna: "Jij spreekt Nederlands. Niet zoals mijn partner hier. Maar je weet dat ik je moet verpletteren. Ik zal dit niet eens persoonlijk maken dan jij en mijn tagteampartner. Maar wees gerust, ik zal je een drankje aanbieden nadat ik je heb verpletterd.
(“You speak Dutch. Not like my partner here. But, you know I have to crush you. I won’t even make this personal than you and my tag team partner is. But rest assured that I will buy you a drink after I crush you.”)

Back to top Go down

Post by APlaying Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:39 pm

Snow smiled at Biyerna's words, but although she was eager to face her, she had no intention of coming here unprepared. The actress raised the microphone and took a few steps back to get a better look at her opponents. “Hehe, I can see why you came this far Renee, shame on you for telling Molly she was a carny. As much as I'd love to stand up to your partner, I really don't have that in mind right now, besides. Do you really think I'd go into your territory, without some help?” As soon as he mentioned that, Snow pointed towards the curtains of the ring, to a figure standing at the stage entrance, the audience upon seeing the person at the stage entrance, there was a distinct uncomfortable silence followed by some confused expressions. “I also have a fellow Dutchwoman, who is also really looking forward to facing them.”

The obvious confusion was because it was about.... The Goddess Of War, Garlim Ivanna. The former MMA champion currently retired from the circuits, but how would the actress get together with someone like this “Assasin?” Was the question everyone was asking at this very moment, there was no introduction music, simply the blonde walked slowly with her eyes fixed towards the ring, the audience was in complete silence. The atmosphere felt as if some kind of tiger-like animal was walking down the ramp towards the ring, Garlim gaze reflected nothing but immense concentration, almost without blinking, just a dense atmosphere around her slow and intense step.

The Dutch's, The Actress, and The Renegade Dgz0uhf-70ead7a7-d5f1-4378-b90d-ffad538a7517.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZiYmE3NWQ0LWY3ZDktNDc0MC1iMmQyLTU2ZWEwYjA1OTdmYVwvZGd6MHVoZi03MGVhZDdhNy1kNWYxLTQzNzgtYjkwZC1mZmFkNTM4YTc1MTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Once she climbed the stairs and crossed the top rope, she stopped once she found himself in front of the girls who were present in the ring, she didn't say a single word, she kept her gaze fixed. ("Huff, I wonder if the psychological help session has helped.... Her presence is very intense.") The actress said to herself. “I understand that Biyerna and Garlim share a nationality, so they might understand each other quite well.” Indirectly the actress had explained the reason for her presence on the stage, maybe with the constant wrestling lessons Garlim went through, she could now repress her bad habits and gradually make her character.... I hoped so.
APlaying
APlaying

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:53 pm

Renee then butt in as she grabbed the mic. She was feeling a bit left out of the conversation and she then had an idea she wanted to share out

“Alright. Alright. I see where this is going. Frankly we have a crossroads here. You brought out your Dutch monster. I brought out my Dutch monster. How about we settle this in the ring right now. Me and Biyerna vs you and this large bimbo standing next to you. And we’re gonna do this. Right now!”

The crowd got hyped. It’s looking like the Helldozers are gonna defend their AFW Tag Team Titles tonight. They were ready to see one hell of a title defense or new champions

Back to top Go down

Post by APlaying Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:07 am

The tension was palpable in the air, it felt as if any wrong move could lead to painful consequences. Renee was the one who stepped forward, however, and seizing the moment, decided it was the perfect time to defend the tag team title. This made Snow blood run cold, not only because after her debut she now had to fight for the title against Renee in her own house, but also because she wasn't sure how Garlim would take this, since even though she agreed to support her because of the favor she was doing him, she wasn't sure if she was ready for a scenario like this without hurting someone to the extreme. However, the former MMA champion, maintaining her imposing demeanor, only took a few steps towards the corner of the ring to prepare for the fight.

Snow was amazed at this action of the blonde, she couldn't believe that she immediately understood what this challenge meant, her ability to adapt was almost supernatural, so she proceeded to follow her partner.

Snow: “Huh, sorry to get you into this, I didn't think I'd be so eager to start a fight of these proportions.” Despite her excitement, Snow felt some regret with involving Garlim so quickly in this situation. “Do you think you can handle it without breaking bones and stuff?” Asked the actress with some concern.

Garlim: “...” Garlim looked towards the corner where her opponents were standing. “Hm... I don't really care about pro wrestling as you know, but we are going to win a title today. Then you're speaking my language.” Said the blonde with a highly competitive and motivational tone, her presence exuded her characteristic ardor to win.

Snow: The actress was relieved at Garlim words, she was proud of the progress she had made so far, thanks to her discipline and psychological help. This could perhaps be her rebirth.
APlaying
APlaying

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:21 am

End of Promo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down