Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs. Yuna Matou
by Lobo Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mr. Q, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:53 am

After the disaster was finally over....

Zebra Woman sat outside the emergency room, a thick coil of bandage around her neck, a safety strip bandage on her cheek, and holding a bag of medical ice on her head. She was breathing heavily through her nose, and her eyes were gaunt and deathly like like as if all the soul and energy of hers had been sucked out. She looked absolutely miserable right now.

Her foot was tapping quickly, and one could see that her arms had some level of bandaging here and there. She seemed to either be waiting for something or someone.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:06 am

Maria would slowly approach Zebra Lady with a guilty conscience. She really messed up big time and hurt Zebra in a way she didn’t want to. She would try to cheer her up but the damage was already done and the humiliation still lingered on. Executive would also be on the line as they would be talking about some business on the phone.

“Sorry that you crashed into the steel chair and I made you lose… again. If it makes you feel any better, I have the steel chair with me to give you as a momento for this match. It’s a bit dent due to, well, y’know. Here. You can have it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:09 pm

On hearing the familiar pitter patter of her shoes, Zebras eyes widened like a predator was about to catch her. Her eyes darted around before settling on the little menace, the tiny pest, the small threat, the miniscule plague, the short danger. She was even dragging a steel chair with her.

Even though Maria was trying to apologize, Zebras eyes never left the frightened look on her face, before managing to chill out. That was, until Maria presented the steel chair with zebras face indented into it. She realized it had left a ridiculous face impact visible on it, of Zebras face caught in a pathetic screaming face. One look at it was enough to leave her wanting to sleep for the rest of the month and never look back.

She slowly took a hand out, gripping the chair before going in a shaky, tired voice, "....t......thanks, I guess....." Her fingers fumbled with the chair a bit, before she asked in the same tired voice, "......are...are you gonna leave now? Please? I....I think you've done enough already."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:17 pm

“Oh? You want me to leave? Alright then, Zebra Woman. Would you like to maybe come and hang out later at a cafe? I heard the Pink Drinks are back and delicious.”

Maria’s innocence never saw the fueling hatred for her in Zebra Woman’s eyes. She had literally cost her so called “new friend” to jobber out to every single enhancement talent AFW brought to Zebra Woman. Frankly, it was probably best for Maria to not step on toes anymore as she watched Zebra Woman leave right before her eyes, battered and disappointed.

End

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3