Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Alaina Sanders vs. Juri Sanada
by Teenwrestler Yesterday at 3:47 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:09 pm

» "The Fire Flower" Princess Hibana vs "The Gold Standard" Alaina Sanders?!
by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:58 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 250 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 250 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)

Post by Blue_Snakie Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:06 pm

Isabella hurried after Squish's attempt to escape, ending up more like setting himself in a new position to be bullied and beat. Beginning to eat those stomps to his chest, he was so grateful he had this armor on his body to take all this punishment. And by armor it mean his huge figure and muscles! He would find his gaze travelling up to Isabella's face and down to her boot slamming over and over into his chest in this intense trance-like state, body jolting and bouncing with each stomp as he seemed to have entangled his around around the second row ropes. He just stared and watched her dent his chest in as he further slouched with each impact, giving it a visual and perhaps even physical effect for Isabella like she was actually caving in his chest down from her stomps.

The pause came and all Squishy could do is just gaze, trying to maintain his breathing as he expanded his chest before exhaling. His view clearing out as he heard a voice call out for Isabella and finally found the little vixen that was coming in hot, flipping, cartwheeling and whatnot, bracing for impact before she landed right in front of his face... With her rear inches away from him. He stopped his breathing and for a moment there thought something was wrong. That maybe he got hit so hard that he literally started imagining things before she actually pressed her butt back, squeaking against and smushing his mask as reality hit him in the form of a tight little booty from a girl half his size rubbing it into his face as his leather mask sounded off with those loud stretchy, head bobbing from side to side as he brought his palms over and placed them on each of her shins, holding onto them lightly as his head was thrashed from side to side like salad, turning his brain into potato mush. In a way, his leathery mask got squished into the shape of Jaquie's booty, where that mark will stay on his face for a while like that. When she'll decide she had enough and step away, Squishy would groan in relief, albeit a bit delirious, he would roll onto his side and onto his back, arching his back, letting his chest stretch all those stomps Isabella left on his caved in chest. He looked down and saw the shape of her boot sole... Not bad....~

Bark Bark, I'm a Shark

Like a Star @ heaven

If ya wanna talk or hit me up for a match, hit me up in PMs!
Discord ID: thataliengrey
Blue_Snakie
Blue_Snakie

Back to top Go down

Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:24 pm

Jaquie had been curious to really try this move that she was about to do, she dubbed it Saucy Jack for a reason after all. She instilled fear into her foe there with her acrobatics and flips there with Squishy no doubt terrified prior to that, only to then find out that he was taking a fit pair of Whitechapel cheeks right to the face! The little ripper was grinning ear to ear like the evil little gremlin that Jaquie was! She shook her cutie booty up, down, this way and that allllll over Squishy's face. Many in the crowd were cheering and even yelling things like "Lucky Bugger!" as Jaquie rubbed her thong clad backside over his head.

"Yeahhhhhhhh buudddddyyyy! Whoooahhhhhhh!" Jaquie yelled with an evil giggle as she ass-asulted the big man with her backside, all the while this happened Isabella stood on the opposite side of the ring. Her arms folded with a raised eyebrow at this. Well Jaquie sure seemed enthusiastic about all this, the brat had her uses after all. Still the most loyal one had plans for Squishy.

Strutting over with her high heels clacking on the canvas Isabella would then roughly shove Jaquie to one side, freeing up Squishy's airways no doubt. Jaquie was about to raise an objection, only for Isabella to then spank her own, leotard thong clad ass that had even bigger cheeks. "Join me." the Astley would then say with a slightly albeit verrrry sadistic smirk~ At that the little ripper would turn around again, now Squishy was going to have about oh say......ten seconds to enjoy the view of two pairs of moons that were about to Majora his mug allllllll over now and come crashing down they did!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Snakie Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:25 pm

Squishy was smeared completely = Having his mask limited his breathing to the breathing holes he had on his mask's nose. Given how easily cushiony it was, It let allowed the Jaquie to sink her butt into it, giving it a booty print shape as it gave from her pressure, rubbing and dragging his face along as her hips danced from side to side, his mask stuck between her buttcheeks, banging his head from side to side until she seemed to finally let up, resulting in a comical 'pop' sound when his mask popped out and smacked back into his face.

"MMM- Ah! Oh wow finally... I thought I was a goner- MPHFF!- Ishambebwa...?"

He spoke in a confused, muffled voice as he got smacked in the face and pressed against the turnbuckle with the side of his face smushing between Isabella's bigger buttocks and the turnbuckle's leather, managing to just turn his head against the pressure to free up half of his face only to see Jaquie fill up the missing spot~ His mask went smushed between their rear's, crushed in the middle and spilling out the bottom and the top of their booties, the material resting on top of their behinds, A little easier to breathe though now much more intense and much more shaking that rattled and bounced his brain around in his head. His mask's eyes went loose and spun around in circles, bouncing against the walls as he was being smothered.

He had to do something or else he would find a bittersweet ending there... 10 seconds go by and he just bursts out of panic...

"This is too much!"

in an amazing feat of strength induced by panic and fear, he actually used his huge frame to forcefully escape forward, seeing the light between their behinds that kept trying to smother him down. He did his best to escape through the middle and he did! He even surprised himself there for a moment before he would realize that meant those two ladies were coming after him! He would turn around and they weren't there! "I'm free! W-wait... Wha-" He paused from astonishment before the image would slowly pan out and get clearer, and both his arms and shoulders would feel a bit heavier than usual. Come to think of it, his legs are firmly dug into the canvas more than usual, as if he became heavier all of a sudden. He would look to the side and then it came. Squishy actually picked both ladies up by their thighs, each one seated on each of his shoulders from his suddenly pushing forward and standing up with them, holding them both like a victorious little duo he was hyping for the crowd. Just as he peered up to see their faces, his weight shifted back, accidently looking too far back and starting to topple backwards. One would say in a slow and heavy double slam-like fashion, likely to be dropping them both on their back along with himself, though they'd be the ones taking the brunt of the force... He would quickly get up and rush from one to the other and then back, apologizing and nervous he might've hurt the ladies dropping them from such height. Of course if it were intended, he wouldn't have worried much, but the surprise of having them both on his shoulders and suddenly falling made him snap out of his competitive focus and forget he was in a middle of a match, rushing back and forth between the two, afraid to touch any of them from fear of being an even bigger klutz!

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! Isabella are you okay? Jaquie can you hear me??? I didn't mean to- Sorry sorry sorry!-"

Bark Bark, I'm a Shark

Like a Star @ heaven

Blue_Snakie
Blue_Snakie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:15 pm

Isabella would admit that she was really enjoying this little beatdown, the white haired harlot had a sadistic streak to her that was catered to by the rare venture out of her mansion to stomp some poor fool that dared to get in there with her. Since joining the warren alongside some other certain individuals Isabella had been encouraged to get out more for these matches, case in point this match was making her consider Jaquie more and more like possible wabbit warren material as they shoved and rubbed their booties right in Squishie's face there. Isabella glanced at Jaquie's expression and she very much also was enjoying this, seemed like she was a natural rabbit candidate. And this guy was struggling already and this was just a taste of what the rabbits could muster up if they got a hold of anyone that fell down in the corner.

Still what happened next was wild to say the least. Suddenly both the white haired harlots were hefted upwards! It was like if they were in some kind of electric chair hold as Squishy gave a burst of effort and speed out the corner. Isabella and Jaquie were both acrobatic and nimble, they could do backflips on command but even they had no footing to go off from and the next thing they knew they were both slammed down hard into the mat! The lightweight little ripper Jacqueline would bounce upwards off the canvas from the impact and ended up rolling out of the ring from under the bottom rope, okay. That was jarring. Jaquie felt the pain shooting through her spine, but after falling outside the ring she'd scramble underneath the canvas. It was time to break and retreat.

Meanwhile Isabella was left in no man's land there, she had been caught totally off guard there and rolled onto her stomach with her right arm rubbing her spine. The most loyal one hissed loudly and glared at Squishy when he came over and just said "F-Fuck.......y-you held back......l-lucky all you were....." as right now Isabella's router was just reset to its factory settings and she struggled to process how she went from bunny butting him around the block to on her stomach wishing she was hugging her Ken Kaneki plushie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Snakie Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:07 pm

Squishy's attention went to Jaquie as she was rolling out, but quickly went back to Isabella as she called out to him. Seeing her on her stomach, back achingly arching as she spat out at him. Feeling guilty for his carelessness, Despite the circumstances, He was more concerned about maintaining a good example and keeping at good terms with others around him, not wanting to make them feel bad because him, as it was the way he always behaved.

"You want a hug?? A hug always makes it better!" It's like Squishy was a mind reader for a moment there, hitting the spot with that suggestion, though he was no Ken as she wished in her mind... Nevertheless, a spark of enthusiasm came onto his overly-exaggerated mask that seemed to show every bit of expression he'd make x10 more, walking over and picking her up by her arm as to help her up, though maybe from her eyes and the audience's it looked a bit less friendly, considering the size difference.

"Please don't be angry. Let's hug it out? He said as he hoisted her up, scooping her with his large arms that wrapped around her slim waist and giving her a hearty squeeze to show his good intentions. Perhaps a little too good, as in the midst of trying to compensate for slamming the ladies, he might've picked her off the ground and squeezed a bit too hard, turning it to quite a bearhug!

Bark Bark, I'm a Shark

Like a Star @ heaven

Blue_Snakie
Blue_Snakie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:31 am

Isabella was getting her bearings back in this bout after being suddenly ragdolled, she was a tough head servant of the Astley mansion and had been knocked down in the past. The white haired harlot was seething, relying on drawing in that rage she was feeling underneath the fatigue of that slam. Isabella was nothing if not a vindictive fighter in the ring and Squishy was taking advantage of her stunned state by grabbing hold of her and the next thing Isa knew she was being entrapped into a tight bearhug! Already Isabella's spine was being sharply tested by the impressive muscles of Squishy, whatever routines he was doing in the gym one thing was clear. His muscles were not fake by any measure!

"Gahhhhh! D-Damn you!" Isabella hissed out as her arms were restrained in the hold too, she futilely kicked her legs in annoyance and shook her head when the ref asked if she gave up. The most loyal one was really wishing she was somewhere else right now, that was until she saw a glimpse of someone climbing up onto the corner right behind Squishy.......

Jaquie had managed to retreat underneath the ring there and crawled on her stomach to get to the other side, the little ripper was defaulting to her warfare tactics of being a wily fighter. She winced at the pain in her back too. However the cutie with the bootie was raised in the rough streets of London and knew how to handle herself, nevermind having Jackie Rose as your older sibling. Now the ripper crawled out underneath the ring and clambered up the corner there, poised to deliver a killing blow. She made a gesture to Isabella to get Squishy to turn around and Isabella had an idea go off in her head.

!Ghhnnn.....h-hey, d-do me a favour and turn around t-there's fans with signs of you th-they want you to see them! Isabella hissed out as she waved with her head, were Squishy to take the bait Isabella would then move her head to the side as Jacqueline would then leap off the turnbuckle and launch out her legs to try and dropkick Squishy straight in the face and then him reeling and hopefully no longer crushing Isabella's ribcage!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Snakie Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:40 pm

"There ya go! A hug fixes it all!" He said as he snuggly held onto her and swung her body from side to side like a happy little hug, letting her legs swing along and bounce on his thighs. He didn't seem to notice Jaquie sneaking her way up the ring corner post, mostly just reassuring himself by hugging Isabella. Well at least he thought so, because he squeezed so hard he essentially bent her backwards against his body. Obviously he didn't mean any harm but Isabella was feeling it quite differently than how he imagined it.

Hearing her speak to him, he paused and leaned his head back a little to make a little space so he could see her, which made him loosen up the hold but still hold her in his arms. "Oh really??" He said with quite the happy look on his face, falling for that bait like a mouse reaching for a piece of cheese on a mouse trap! He turned around quickly and looked around. Conveniently his opponent moved her head out of the way as well...

"Where?" SMASH

Jaquie's boots came slamming right into the center of his face! Couldn't have gotten a better landing, his mask morphing into itself and bending inwards from the impact. Squishy Grunted as his head shot back, standing there for a moment, seeming to remain standing before Isabella would slip from his grasp, letting her drop back down to the canvas as he himself toppled back and slammed onto his back before staying still in a ragdoll like fashion. This took him by such surprise, It wasn't clear if he was actually conscious or not as he simply laid there motionless with a silly 'XP' facial expression, not seeming to be reacting to his surroundings other than weakly/emptily gazing, perhaps? It was hard to determine considering the mask he had on...

How quickly things turned from having the two ladies slammed on the canvas, to him essentially knocked out on the floor...

Bark Bark, I'm a Shark

Like a Star @ heaven

Blue_Snakie
Blue_Snakie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:27 am

Isabella sucked in some deep breaths of air there after being released from the confines of Squishy's embrace there, those muscles weren't for show certainly and it reminded Isa that a cornered beast could unleash its fangs still. Thankfully she was given a reprieve from it thanks to the timely intervention of the little ripper launching herself across the ring to headshot Squishy and send him crashing to the mat, Jaquie would roll to the side after landing the blow and got to the side of Isabella after she fell to the canvas and gave a beaming smile to the most loyal one.

"Just in time eh?" Jauqie said as she tilted her head while Isabella was laying down on the mat, this was reminding the little ripper of the many times she bailed her sibling Jackie out of trouble in the ring. Now that she thought about it Isabella was reminding Jaquie more and more of her older sister, resting bitch face expression and everything. Isabella simply scoffed at her and motioned for Jaquie to press the attack as she also got up and dusted herself off.

"Lets give this worm some more.......cheek." Isabella coldly muttered and spanked her right ass cheek, Jaquie's eyebrows raised and she mirrored the gesture as the two white haired harlots would then stand back to back over Squishy's head there. Let him hopefully recover juuuuust enough to see the solar eclipse that loomed over him before the two girls would then squat down fast and hard and slam their asses right into his face in a double squat drop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Snakie Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:11 pm

Squishy was left there breathing in this tunnel vision of a view. Barely able to get anything processed as the ladies nonchalantly took their positions to stand above him as the mean words of Isabella echoed in his head. Particularly the word “worm” which imbedded itself into his psyche. The impact from the boots of Jaquie turned the ringing bells into Isabella’s voice mocking him over and over, engulfing his mind… “worm worm worm” his thought’s raced. Too distracted and out of it, that when both ladies were standing, rear to rear above his head it was too late. He was merely able to just stare at them set themselves up while acted out his role of a worm very nicely, remaining in place with barely any movement, as if waiting to be crushed!

And crushed he was! His blobby, squishy orb of a mask was more than welcoming and had enough space for both ladies to squat their tushes right on his face! Making a satisfying SPLAT sound from the impact as his mask squished down, taking the forms of their butts as it form underneath them, while his nose a part of his inflated lips spilled out from the middle! For added effect, at the moment of impact, his hips shot up as he bridged his back up off the floor, remaining in that position for the duration of their butts on top of his face. He was fully certain with that move he was truly a worm!

Bark Bark, I'm a Shark

Like a Star @ heaven

Blue_Snakie
Blue_Snakie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:40 am

Well it was a cheeky situation for Squishy to be under and more than one person in the giant crowd was envious of his position, namely being squashed and crushed underneath the mighty posteriors of the white haired harlots. Isabella's was thicc with more than one c there and as for Jaquie well.....she had taken to enjoying sticking her cutie bootie into people's faces without letting them have a say in the argument. Because they were force fed some British cake on behalf of the Rose as well as the most loyal one. Who would admit that Squishy might have a nice mug, though it paled in comparison to her boytoy Daichi. Still she rode him for all its worth to make sure his head was crushed good and proper!

Jaquie however was getting overtly enthusiastic, in fact to the point where she was taking up more prime real estate that Isabella could have used. Isabella turned her head around and said "Hey quit hogging! We're meant to be a team!" Isabella ran a tight ship back at the Astley mansion and didn't like it when her companions took ahead of her.

In response to this Jaquie would turn her head and stick her tongue out playfully before saying "Sorry granny, but I'm taking the lead!" it was a little known fact that Jacqueline had very little regards to authority figures, having been raised as a hellion on the mean streets of London. It was at this point that Isabella would unseat herself from her opponent's face and walk around to face the little ripper who'd look up at Isabella with a smug expression.

"Come here you." Isabella coldly muttered as she'd suddenly grab Jaquie by the hair and shove her head between her powerful legs, with Jaquie letting out a cute yelp as suddenly Isabella would then heft Jaquie right into a powerbomb attempt and slam the British hellion right on Squishy's chest! In the brief moments of awareness that Jaquie had she could only think of one thing, that the most loyal one with the resting bitch face was verrrry much like her sister!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2