by rhooney Today at 8:51 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)

2 posters

Go down

Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus) Empty Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)

Post by Blue_Snakie Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:44 pm

A big firework released and exploded up above the entrance ramp, from which a man appeared to be standing. Wearing bland grey wrestling boots, grey tight shorts, and a cartoonish mask with exaggerated facial features. The mask was actually so well fitting, it looked like it was part of his head, with every expression he made almost perfectly shown on the mask, yet more inflated and really… really squishy~ good thing it had thick paddings on the inside, allowing even for the worst of blows to be cushioned up.

Raising his arms up as the music blasted with the crowd reacting with somewhat half-enthusiasm. Yet he proudly stood there as the big words “Squishy!” Appeared on the giant screen behind him. He peered over quickly and looked at the screen before seeming to be a little embarrassed… “Hey, It’s not Squishy!- gah! Never mind!” Squishy thought to himself, looking back towards the ring, jogging down and sliding through the bottom rope, doing a pretty bland entrance with not much hype buildup for himself, performing a theatrical bow to every side of the ring. He resembled something more similar to a Jester or a Mime than a hotshot wrestler going to dominate the ring. Despite the fact that he did have a pretty built body, with muscles covering his body to give him some size to his frame, nothing too crazy that stood out… He awaited for his opponents near his corner, leaning against the top turnbuckle.

To be honest, he was pretty excited for his debut in AFW. Being given a chance to go for a high stakes match as a debut was a crazy call to make but Squishy was determined and most of all, looking to entertain. He would never back down from a match and would accept any trouble coming his way to stand and lead at the front, happy to show up and give the audience what they want!
Blue_Snakie
Blue_Snakie

Back to top Go down

Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus) Empty Re: Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:58 pm

Isabella was often the sort to never question her orders when Courtenay gave them to her, if she needed Isabella to deal with rabble in the mansion then it was done, if the......'playrooms' needed cleaning then so be it and so forth. When Isabella was also called to compete in matches outside of the mansion she'd do so with some reluctance but it'd be done, however this? This was stretching it. Here she was sitting in her locker room with Courtenay casually relaxing on a chair and sitting on the bench was Isabella and.......this sassy brat called Jaquie whatever her name was. A fellow Brit that was seemingly related to some former hardcore champ, Isabella didn't care one wit save for the job being she had to team with this......harlot. Dressed in their ring attire already the pair spent ten minutes bickering to each other.

"Have I mentioned this is stupid?" Isabella said checking her nails before saying to Courtenay with "Don't answer that's rhetorical. And you." Isabella said as she turned to Jaquie with "You better not try and double cross me in the ring....."

Jaquie simply stuck out her tongue and went "Oh hush I watch people's backs all the time, its 'You' that should be ready to keep up. See you out there!" as she ran out the locker room to get ready. Isabella simply glanced at Courtenay there before wordlessly following suit.

Isabella came out first, her entrance theme song blaring from the speakers there with Let Me Carve Your Way hitting there with the most loyal one coming out once the lyrics hit. She earned a loud chorus of boos there as she stoically strode towards the ring, only taking a size up of the opponent once she got in her corner.

Shortly after the lights dimmed out there as a haunting Clock Tower theme would play there after a chiming noise of the Big Ben tower. Then once the guitars kicked in for the song out came Jaqueline there, covered in a black cloak while holding a shattered, dimly lit lantern as she stepped slowly towards the entrance ramp. Where when she did so Jaquie would snuff out the light and the arena lights too! When they came to......Jaquie was somehow sitting in the corner opposite Isabella and right behind Squishy already with her ring attire ready.

"Morning arsewipe." Jaquie said playfully before leaping off them attempting to dropkick Squishy right in the back to get this battle rolling!

Back to top Go down

Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus) Empty Re: Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)

Post by Blue_Snakie Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:30 pm

"I wonder what she did to deserve all that booing..." Squishy thought to himself a little perplexed. She didn't make any motions towards him, only watched him from her corner. The only thing he could use to make anything out of Isabella's style was her appearance and choice of a theme song - "It sure has an intense beat-" Squishy suddenly went quiet as the music stopped and there appeared Isabella's partner in crime: Jaqueline Rose. A girl of short height, wearing a cloak, having her entrance music accompanies by the Big Ben and the gothic streets of London in the background.

For a few moments it seemed like Jaquie was making a slow build-up to her hype, not anticipating her blowing out the light from her lantern. The few moments of darkness made Squishy step away from the corner and try and find Jaquie in the darkness. He definitely didn't anticipate Jaquie seemingly teleporting right behind him because the moment the lights were on, it seems for the ladies it meant the match was on. A little confused and genuinely surprised by the foul mouth of the short lady behind him, raising an eyebrow as it made his silly mask follow suit with his expressions, yet more exaggerated, looking over his shoulder and speaking up all startled: "Wow! how did you do tha- wait what?- OUGHFF!"

Everything was moving so fast, and so was Squishy, realizing he found himself stumbling forward towards the center of the ring after being... Dropkicked? Jaquie left a pair of small red marks in the shape her sole boot prints on his wide back that soon faded away. The bell rung and he realized this was every bit of a hardcore match and he shouldn't expect less from his opponents. "That means... AH!" In a panicky realization, Squishy chose to go with the lamest of options. to squat down and put his hands on his head to guard it. Perhaps, For some it might be surprising, As Squishy figured Isabella was coming was coming from the front, so he made a decision. A rather silly choice but maybe it would confuse everyone just as Squishy himself was confused by the sudden start, shutting his eyes, wincing and bracing as he prepared himself for possible impact!

Bark Bark, I'm a Shark

Like a Star @ heaven

If ya wanna talk or hit me up for a match, hit me up in PMs!
Discord ID: thataliengrey
Blue_Snakie
Blue_Snakie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 01, 2024 6:18 pm

Well the match was underway and well.....Squishy was going to be in for it now! The little ripper was never one to really play fair in the ring at the best of times and add the fact that she was getting free reign with someone who could turn one's blood to ice with a hard enough glance? Yeah Jaquie was milking this for all it was worth if her sadistic grin was anything to go by as she yelled "Yeahhhhhhh!" as her strike connected and bowled the guy over. The little ripper suspected this guy to be tough if his build was anything to go by, seriously this guy looked like he'd break gym equipment if he looked at it funny in all honesty.

Isabella and Jaquie were expecting him to shrug that off and get on the offence only to find he......balled himself up? Was this some kind of esoteric technique like in the likes of Grappler Baki? Isabella had made to start running out the corner only to find herself stopping there as this was a first for her also. Jaquie entered a low crouching posture there as she sized up the opponent with a raised eyebrow.

Isabella simply looked at Jaquie and yelled "Well, get him!" and Jaquie would glance at the most loyal one and feel a chill go down her spine before nodding and making to move towards Squishy by running and jumping onto his back there before leaping into the air with a backflip!

"Ball up all you like, I'll get you flat on the mat!" Jaquie would yell as she'd attempt to land downwards and slam her knees right down into Squishy's back and spine there with a double knee drop to see if she couldn't pancake this guy. All the while Isabella stood stoic and assessing her partner's possible potential......

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Snakie Thu May 02, 2024 1:59 pm

Ah yes, the great technique of ball-up-and-hope-the-best! Squishy surely was an expert in that aspect. And while his strength truly was the type to perhaps intimidate inanimate objects like a pair of dumbbells, That's around where his intimidation skills just about ended.

A moment passes and... Nothing happens. Squishy gazed up to see Isabella standing there a few steps away, seeming to be a little hesitant to keep on with the attack, Or was it something else? He had this confused expression on his face, suddenly hearing Isabella call out for Jaquie to get him. Stuck in the middle of them, he realized his dangerous position.

"Huh?! I need to turn back around befo-" Squishy suddenly shot up just as she stepped on his back. He actually timed Jaquie stepping and launching herself up in the air perfectly in a seemingly miraculous fashion, giving her a huge boost to and lots of air time, allowing for a most glorious of backflip leap and dive down...

"What?? where did you go-" Squishy quickly turned around after launching his up above him, head turning to the sides before looking up and seeing the little lady coming down knees first. "Uh oh..." He looked up and leaned back to see better, a bit too late to react now, he actually made it worse by turning around, now with Jaquie's knees slamming against his upper chest, caving his posture in and folding him around her knees as she guided him down into the canvas. His silly mask actually went 'XO' from the impact, adding some comical effect and adding further to the display of the impact, for a few quick moments there it seemed Jaquie was sinking her knees into his body as his limbs shot up after crashing down, remaining in the air as the canvas was dipping down. If there was a time to take a photo or a video, it was now. The type of clips you see on the entrance theme clips on the big screen when a wrestlers makes their way into the ring.

The rebound from the canvas actually allowed Squishy to hyperextend his body, essentially allowing Jaquie receive a big bounce back, enough to at least hop onto a cartwheel off him in an athletic and dominant display surely to give her credit for the performance. As for Squishy, Flat on the mat he might've not ended up in a literal sense, considering his muscly silhouette, still he was cut down to size! For Jaquie he probably felt more like a big squishy stress ball, with the bounciness too! Surely living up to his name, laying down after having his breath shot out of him, his mask still with the exaggerated 'XO' expression he had from the impact, laying on his back spread eagle, giving the ladies plenty of time to gather themselves and familiarize themselves with him...

Bark Bark, I'm a Shark

Like a Star @ heaven

Blue_Snakie
Blue_Snakie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 03, 2024 6:02 pm

Jaqueline was no stranger to flying all around the place, the little ripper had been a terrifying force on the British indies and Squishy was the poor sucker that was going to be feeling all of that before the night was out and then some in her mind. She would elegantly roll away from her cratered opponent there and give an comical karate bow there and go "Whacha! You know the wrath of Jaquie now fool!" truth be told Jaquie had concerns at first given her opponent's frame but his muscles might as well have been painted on.

The little ripper would then look at Isabella and slowly back away there as the most loyal one simply glared at her funny, Jaquie could swear that the other white haired harlot wasn't human with that doll like gaze of hers. "Move." Isabella simply said in a sharp tone, the little ripper would tiptoe backwards as Isabella then strode forwards to her opponent and decided to give him a good kick to his right side there and get him looking upwards before then stomping and grinding her right legged heel on his chest there.

"You are going to beg. But I will not show mercy......" Isabella softly muttered before stomping on his stomach again for good measure while Jaquie looked on, inwardly half scared but also half taking notes on what it was like to be.....well like the most loyal one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Snakie Wed May 08, 2024 7:49 am

Already downed and roughed up, it seems this match was off to a great start for the deadly duo. Squishy certainly didn't pose much of a threat laying on his back with his current silhouette laying flat on his back at the pair of the ladies feet, with Jaqueline proceeding with her bow there and mocking comment that was followed with Squishy squirming on the ground with a groan, feeling his chest get number...

Although it was the icy voice of Isabella that he heard in the backround, whom now seemed to allow herself to participate after Squishy was softened up by her partner in crime, marching over and giving Squishy a kick to his sides that made him open his eyes, peering over and giving her his attention, seeing Jaquie only in the background... 'Wasn't she here a moment ag-' Squishy thought to himself seeing Jaquie so far only for his thoughts to be interrupted by a boot above him that came down slamming onto his chest, making his limbs jolt up a bit. further digging him into his imaginary crater he was in, before she began grinding her sole into him slowly making him follow the rhythm and wriggling in place from the grinding, body squirming like a worm in trouble "Beg? Is it that bad??"

In a way it was a bit cute how he seemed to react, like an adorable teddy bear showing concern, before meeting Isabella's good measure at the end of her boot again to his stomach. She would find that while his abs could've been painted on, the squishy stiffness of his abs couldn't have been duplicated with a sharpie, forming up take that blow of hers to meet it in the middle before slightly sinking in to the shape of her boot.

Her stomp to his abs made shoot up sit up holding onto his stomach as if Isabella stomped him so hard he folded in half...

Bark Bark, I'm a Shark

Like a Star @ heaven

Blue_Snakie
Blue_Snakie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 pm

If you were fighting Isabella in the ring, at least once in the match if the most loyal one has her way she'd bring about you under her heel. She'd make her opponents suffer for the crime of having her be dragged outside the Astley mansion where she was forced to.....heaven forbid go outside! She simply kept a cold, steely expression as she stomped on her prey there before casting a glance over to Jaquie there.

Jaquie promptly backstepped in response to the sight of Isabella glaring at her, the little ripper had fought folks twice her size but this chick? She was something else, better let her get on with it in the mind of Jaquie there. Speaking of which Isabella's ears perked up in response to Squishy's words there and she simply looked at him with a blank expression.

"Smart arse." Isabella muttered under her breath before giving him a good stomp in response to it before then seeking to follow kick him in the ribs and get him on his stomach, followed by grinding her heel right into his spine now. "I said beg. Beg me to end this. Struggling will only make it worse......" she muttered with venom practically dripping from her voice now~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down