by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match Empty Kawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:05 am

Tornado Tag Match.

Whichever team gets the decisive pin or submission is allowed to choose the number one contender for the kawaii title.

Claire St. Claire and Micca Arashio had just announced a new faction, a new mission for the kawaii world: stand up against the encroaching Brat Pack, beat back those nasty little girls who thought that they could take over an entire division by themselves, humble them and humiliate them at every turn. One girl, Sun Young Star, had bounced up into the ring to answer the call, and, with a few other preparations Claire had undertaken, she was now ready to lead her new friends into battle against the Brat menace.

The Brats had shown up, too, of course, and challenged Claire, Micca, and Sun to a match. Sun, in spite of her rookie status, didn't seem afraid of them at all. She thought they were harmless, and even took a while to realize that these pathetic-seeming stooges were, in fact, the very enemy they were assembling an army to fight. That made Claire smile, and Izzi freaking out and yelling made her feel good, too. Claire was glad to see just how emotionally stunted the Brats were, as well as intellectually. Claire was an honor student, with a college degree, and she could tell that these Brats had IQs which could barely even aspire to the three-digit range. If they made a decisions, odds were it was a stupid one. And they chose to instigate a match now. Claire felt good about it. She crossed her arms over her chest and stood tall next to Micca and Sun as the Brats entered the ring.

She glanced towards her teammates. "You're right, Sun—they really aren't scary. Not unless you've spent an hour exhausting yourself and get ambushed, while outnumbered, in the dark." She glanced to Micca, who shared her pain over that moment. "Watch out for tricks. Whatever they do, think about how they might try something underhanded. Don't let them kick you in the crotch or claw your face. If we force them to fight clean, they don't have a chance. And let's keep track of each other, make sure that no one gets singled out as their target," Claire would say to her teammates, trying to make sure they were all on the same page as this fight began!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match Empty Re: Kawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:56 am

Spoiler:

What Claire was saying to her teammate carried enough for the incoming brats to get the jist of what was being said. The pinkish ginger haired waiteress brought a microphone up to her lips.

"Eh actually I think its pretty silly for you to dismiss the Brat Pack as being a easy team full of simple tricks... We've all taken on much bigger girls than you, some of us have even faced multiple big girls, or even men. On top of that, despite your recruitment, we could still outnumber you if we really wanted too... Or did you forget our other member?" By now the brats had reached the ring side, Izzi and Dani climbed up onto the apron of the ring facing the rampway while Cham Cham on all fours instead went on the prowl. She'd seen.... something... That warranted further investigation...

Izzi sneered at Claire.

"Why don't we don't we have her come out here to ringside to watch this match... Seems you are so worried about us pulling tricks, then you can keep a close eye on her too.." the succubus said signaling up the rampway

Spotlight
characters:
Kawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match ELZuoMvKawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match OG5hnuaKawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match Cg3CzYmKawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match Empty Re: Kawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:50 pm

Dale Oliver - Angel on my Shoulder
Was played when Kelly Flowers, the former kawaii champion and fan favorite, stepped through the curtain, waving happily at the warm welcome of her fans. She would move from left to right on the stage and clap a few hands while a herd of ponies trampled over a grassy hill on the titantron.
Despite her precarious situation, she still had her beloved fan support as it seemed.

Then the titantron stopped and Kelly reached for a microphone a stage hand gave her.
"HELLO HELLO, PONY RIDERS!"
She yelled into the microphone, using her first sentence to celebrate a little with her fans before she turned, well, more serious.
She would look into the ring with a cute little frown what other people would probably paint as serious facial impression on someone who was capable of doing so on a regular basis.

"Ok, girls, listen up."
She addressed the group of three girls in the ring.
"As Izzy already aid, I am a member of the brat pack. And like every good soldier, friend, comrade, sister or whatever, I am out here to show support for my girls."
She declared, showing her fit body with the wave from a hand from top to bottom under the cheers and cat calls of the audience.
"Having said that, I did not join the brat pack to battle other kawai in a real ring, and I already held the championship you are so keen on. This body is not made for a war that is not fought against busty breasts. It´s made for love! So if any of you needs a lesson on the battlefield of bed, pool or apartment wrestling instead, I am so ready for that!"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:55 am

It took both Micca and Claire calmly taking Sun to the side to explain the situation, but with a shimmering light bulb over her head and an empathic "Ohhhhhhh..."...Sun was finally brought up to speed on who the comedy trio actually were. Which was a major bummer to Sun considering she found them to be quite the hilarious threesome. It was such a shame that she couldn't have ended up making even more friends today...but oh well. She made a promise to her new city friends to help them beat the stuffing out of these Brat Pack people, and Sun Young Star never ever ever goes back on her word. These bratty people were apparently big time bullies in the kawaii league who needed to be a taught lesson in manners, and Sun always had her best teaching tools with her. Her right fist...and her left fist.

"Mmm, Mmm, Mmm...Mmm, Mmm, Mmm..."
Sun heard every word of Claire's battle plans, she was just listening while performing some of her leg stretches. The chimpette leaning and bending her leg towards one side while extending her other leg outward, than switching from left to right. Sun always knew the importance of limbering up before any fight so she doesn't pull a hamstring, and it looked like this was going to be one doozy of a fracas, especially when she overheard of another one of them coming down the ramp. But that only made her more excited to get started for her debut match, and impress her new best friends in the process!! Sun than springing to her feet with her fists balled and arms shooting upward. "Yosha!! Alright, I'm rarin to go!! Don't worry guys, these bratty people won't trick me, and I'll make sure to stay right by your side for as long as I can!!! And that might have us outnumbered, but I'm as strong as two of them, so that evens us out!!!....uh, I think anyway." Sun exuberantly stated with a bright smile before shooting her fist forward so the three of them could do a rousing team fist bump. "Go Team....uh....hmm......how's about Angel Club? Since I think you called it Angels vs. Brats earlier, right Claire?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 am

A lot of things had happened, and Micca didn't know what to do. There were a lot of kawaii girls coming, with more of them coming from the Brat Pack, but after explaining to Sun about their enemies, it seemed that the three of them were ready to fight the Brat Pack despite them being outnumbered. Still, she believed in her friends, knowing that they could emerge victorious in this clash.

Then, Sun held out her fist for a team fist bump. Micca couldn't help but smile at Sun's exuberance. Looking at Claire, she would join in for the team fist bump. "Well, I guess that got a nice ring to it, don't you think, Claire?" Micca said to the current kawaii champion. "If it's alright with you, from now on, we are Angel Club." She grinned confidently as she glanced at the Brat Pack. "We're gonna give them the realest kawaii experience..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:17 am

"Angel Club! Isn't that precious." Izzi scoffed "Anyway, I'm sure you won't object to us having a Brat Pack sister out here to watch... And if you do object, then, tough titties..." Izzi said, knowing that even if Kelly were not to get involved, if the opposition didn't remain focused they could become distracted with the worry of an outside threat... Not that she really needed the upper hand anyway.

Izzi and Dani stepped simultaneously through the ropes so as to stand opposite from Sun, Micca and Claire in the ring as the ref also came down to ring side. Cham Cham on the outside cautiously stalked around the side of the ring before slipping in on all fours under the bottom ropes. She crouched in a froozen position for a couple of seconds and then catiously stalked towards Sun.. Craning forwards still hunched down, she came in around side and back to sniff tentatively at her tail that was a part of her costume before taking a swipe at it with her paw.

Spotlight
characters:
Kawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match ELZuoMvKawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match OG5hnuaKawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match Cg3CzYmKawaii Wars: Team Top Contender Match 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:04 am

Walking down with the other members of the Brat Pack after dropping the microphone just so, Kelly shrugged her shoulders when the attention turned away from her. It was not her show today, and there was more pressing stuff to do anyway.
She would then walk around the ring, carefully eyeing every member of their opponent before sitting down at the commentary table before putting a headset on her head, carefully looking for her long hair while doing so.

"Hello, dear spectators and streamers. I, Kelly Flowers, will be your guest commentator tonight."
She declared before whirling around once in her comfy chair. Maybe she would not suffer the same fate that the one she had endured at the last meeting of the Brat Pack.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:26 am

Claire knew the Brat Pack were going to try something. And she had guessed exactly what it would be: or, at least, the fact that it would involve that fourth member which Izzi smugly asked whether Claire had forgotten. The New England kawaii sighed and rolled her eyes as she watched the fourth member of the Pack show up at the top of the ramp, yelling about something which didn't make any sense. She seemed to think she was popular, which wasn't really true, and what she said was a step away from incoherent.

"What a surprise," Claire would drone. "No, really, the fact that you are actually admitting up front that you are planning on cheating really is surprising. Refreshing, even. Maybe when we win, we will donate some of our salaries to Kelly's psychological testing. Because if you were actually her friends you would have gotten her the professional help she needs a long time ago. And I am being completely serious here, so maybe you could try to think outside of your little Brat world just this once and do the right thing."

Claire would turn to the interloper, then, watching her sit down at the commentator's table. "Actually, why don't you scoot down a little more, Kelly...just in case there's someone else who's thinking about joining us?" Claire glanced up to the top of the ramp, then over to Izzi, chuckling and shaking her head. The Brat leader seemed to actually think that Claire hadn't anticipated they would use their fourth member to gain an advantage. Claire had thought of that the night the Brats had ruined her match with Micca, and she had a contingency prepared backstage just in case Kelly tried something. Having put that thought into Izzi's mind—without showing her whole hand the way the Brats had—she would turn to her teammates, grinning and bringing in her fist, connecting with Micca's and Sun's for a three-way fist bump between the new members of the Angel Club!

"I like it. The Angel Club will be spelling doom for the Brat Pack tonight!" Claire would say. "They can try whatever cheap tricks they'd like, but we have surprises for them, too. They aren't going to get away with fighting dirty tonight. And I don't think they've ever won a match fighting clean. Let's do this, Angels."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Claire was really trying to get Izzi all riled up but the brat aura of obnoxiousness seemed to deflect any shots the little brunette was making from getting through. Dani, who usually seemed to be the more calm member of the brat pack, was the one to step up in the defence of her friend Kelly after Claire's words

"Do you even know Kelly?" Dani said upon walking right up to Claire to get in her face "Seems you're so quick to say such nasty things about her.. huh? Or were you just throwing around some baseless spiteful comments?" She poked her index finger against Claire's small bust. "At least we're honest about what we are... we're brats and we're proud of it. We don't pretend to be righteous angels instead of brats if we're gonna go around bad mouthing girls we don't even know..." At this point Izzi stepped up and placed her hand on Dani's shoulder as if to soothe her..

"Easy now... easy... I think was Dani is trying to say is-" and with that Izzi suddenly turned and struck out with the side of her forearm aimmed at the side of Claire's head

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:05 pm

The Brats didn't even seem to notice Claire's oblique suggestion that Kelly scoot over, which was good. If the singer or performer or whatever she was tried to interfere, the retaliation Claire would have set in motion would be totally unexpected by the bitch team. Meanwhile, the New England girl had to deal with whatever-this-secondary-Brat-Pack-member's-name-was getting up in her face.

"If you were being honest, you wouldn't try to legitimize blatant cheating, which seems to be the cornerstone of what you do. You don't seem to feel remorse or genuine friendship or affection at all. All of you are just empty husks who try to use cuteness as an excuse for being bitches," Claire would say, rolling her eyes at the girl trying to do...what, exactly? "And are you referring to Kelly, the girl who thought she was at a concert in the middle of a title match? The girl who legitimately does not seem to recognize the appropriate response for any given social situation? I'm the only one here who's suggesting she get the help she needs. You all are enablers who would let her drown if it would benefit the rest of you."

Izzi approached her little subordinate then, and Claire would just take a deep breath as she had to deal with multiple kawaiis at once. And it turned out it would be in a more physical fashion than she initially anticipated, as Izzi swung her forearm around and smashed Claire in the side of her head, dropping the suddenly dizzy champion to the canvas! "DAMN it!" Claire yelled, as she didn't intend on letting that maneuver go unanswered—swinging her fist forward wildly to try to hit Izzi hard between her legs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next