by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V - Page 14 Empty Re: Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:14 pm

At this point, too exhausted to break free from the submission finisher, Odessa's main hope was that Ceci was so exhausted that she would collapse and let go before she was able to finish Odessa off.

And it was close. Excruciatingly close. The blonde was clearly right on the edge of collapse, but she managed to get herself into a position where she didn't have to expend too much energy while she held Odessa aloft. The Briton hissed, and groaned, and spat out sweat as it drizzled down her face, the temperature in this chamber surely reaching 50°C now, over 120°F. It felt hotter. Much hotter. Almost hot enough to boil them like lobsters. Maybe Ceci would just suddenly collapse from heatstroke...

She didn't seem to want to do that, of course. What she seemed to want to do was toy with Odessa, as she actually used her free hand to reach down and grab onto one of Odessa's tits, massaging and squeezing it through Odessa's leotard! Odessa winced and hissed. "F-fuck...you..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V - Page 14 Empty Re: Friction World Title Match: Odessa Brock vs. Cecilia Northman (c) V

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:49 am

This was a race against time at this point, though if there was anyone that was in the lead it was the Champion. Cecilia had a firmly locked hold against her rival, holding her up and preventing her from escaping from her position with her wide stance, her arm tightened around Odessa's neck as the blond would hear Odessa hiss and spat out sweat.

She couldn't help but chuckle at the sound of Odessa's angry comment. " Hah...you're the one who's fucked Odessa!..." Cecilia let out as she would squeeze on that breast even harder, digging her fingers into that impressive orb as the crowd continued to cheer and shout for the action.

Cecilia held the hold tightly, wanting to make Odessa pass out completely in her arms as there was no submission to be gained in this match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:09 pm

Odessa's face was covered in sweat, her own and her opponent's, and her body was in agony as all of those bruises and all of the fatigue in her muscles was coming into extreme focus as she had trouble breathing and the oxygen inside her body was used up. She managed to drag in some ragged breaths, prolonging the process, but she was not able to save herself, no matter how much she writhed and tensed her body.

"Uuuhff...f-fuck..." she hissed, as she felt her resistance finally collapsing in that hold, muscles going slack as Ceci refused to let her go. Odessa was still awake, but her eyelids were heavy, falling down, jumping up slightly as she tried to shake herself back into consciousness, then falling down again. She made a low rumbling sound in her throat, as she found herself very close to passing out indeed...at this point, even if she was awake when Cecilia released her, it was highly unlikely that Odessa was going to be able to make it back up onto her feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Cecilia wouldn't release Odessa until she was sure, if there was any opponent she needed to make sure they were completely out it was Odessa Brock, few were able to keep as even as a pace with the blond as the ebony beauty that was now trapped in her hands. The proof was in the extent she had been able to push Cecilia in this match....both women drenched in sweat, their own and their rivals, both covered with bruises, strands of hair having been ripped out, their bellies battered beyond belief.

Now though, it was only a matter of time. Cecilia slowly felt how Odessa faded....she felt a small jolt of life, but that faded quickly as well. As that body practically became limp in her hands, Cecilia decided to put in one final bit of effort! Putting all her remaining might into tightening every part of the hold, the squeeze around that neck, the bend to that back aand the forceful groping of Odessa's lovely bruised tit.

She waited a good few seconds more....waiting until she was confident that Odessa was out of it. The crowd start to fall silent for a few moments, as Cecilia would finally drop Odessa's body, stumbling back after which, the blond almost fell onto her knees, managing to catch herself up right. Hands on her knees, panting out as sweat dripped from her frame down onto the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:11 pm

The fights between the two of them always resulted in massive amounts of mutual damage, though at this point knowing that Cecilia was in agony was small comfort to Odessa, who was teetering right at the border between delirium and unconsciousness, with that last, big, hard squeeze from the blonde certainly not helping Odessa as all of her struggles finally did cease and her body went limp.

When she was released and fell, unmoving, onto the canvas, her brain was still going, rambling nonsensically through visions or dreams or whatever they were as the referee, from outside of the transparent cage, began to count. The crowd, after those few seconds of silence, started to get loud again, as they realized that the match was very near to its end!

And Odessa, as much as she wanted to, just was not able to move a single muscle as the ref's count reached its end.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:26 pm

Cecilia was hunched over, panting as she remained somewhat standing at least....sweat dripping down from her frame as she would listen onto the count, eyes never leaving that downed frame of Odessa.

She could only watch and wait. If Odessa managed to get up on her feet, Cecilia did't have any idea what she'd have to do to put her away. Thankfully, she didn't need to think about that at this point, the count finally reached ten and with it the bell would ring!

The crowd erupted into cheers as the Queen managed to retain her championship! Cecilia would lumber up onto a full stand, standing tall as she would stumble her way towards Odessa's downed frame. The plexiglass cage being raised and the hot air escaping from the cage....giving a breath of fresh air to the blond.

The referee ran into the ring and would offer Cecilia her belt which she would grab in one hand, moving over to Odessa's downed body as she would try and roll Odessa over onto her back with one foot. Seeking to place her boot down on Odessa's impressive chest. Raising the belt high above her head with one arm as she would take a chance to victory pose over her arch-rival!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:40 pm

Odessa wasn't able to actually hear anything that was going on in her miserable state, but the bell would ring, the crowd yelled loudly, and the match was finally at an end, just before the temperature in that arena would have reached a literally unsurvivable point for two women who had been sweating all of the water out of their bodies for over an hour. When the cage raised up, the rush of hot air out into the arena could be felt by even the fans in the high, cheap seats, and the rush of cooler air into the ring was enough to make Odessa's body reflexively shiver.

When she started to regain awareness of her surroundings, Odessa felt the weight on her chest first, and then, about thirty seconds later, managed to open her eyes enough to see a hazy image of Cecilia standing over her, rubbing the sole of her boot against Odessa's tits like she was trying to cop a feel with her toes. Odessa groaned softly, one arm raising up to press her hand against the blonde's boot.

But that was all she could do now. Once again, Odessa had gotten within a hair's breadth of a title, and once again it had escaped her grasp. That seemed to be becoming a disappointing theme of her career here in Japan, and losing to Ceci, even though she was a friend, was something which made it burn all the more. Odessa closed her eyes again, keeping her fingers wrapped around Cecilia's heel but unable to move them any further. She was going to get back at her rival in their next match. She would make sure to thoroughly humiliate the Swede to make them even for what had happened tonight.

But tonight, she could do nothing to stop Cecilia from celebrating.

Winner: Cecilia Northman

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14