Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nemean Daphne vs. Mae Hune - To face a legend in the shadows (Discord RP with szzickra)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:05 am

» A Newcomer's Workout (for ARStudios)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:50 am

» Yuki Kazikura [D] vs. Renee Steinhauser
by CaptainL Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Nicole Evans
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Hello!
by NobuharuKinjo Yesterday at 11:30 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 414 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 412 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 527 on Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:46 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa Empty SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa

Post by Kelsea Mon May 29, 2017 10:44 am

Preceded by: SS 17 Opening Ceremony & Announcement
Followed by: SS 17 Zoey Hamilton vs. Layla Vale (Lumber Jack Match)

Yuki Onna
SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa COWoH7r

&

Spring Tiger
SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa LNcQxlZ

Vs.

Aisha Love
SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa 9728362e7fc0ac7747b0c2355aad4d494a030432

&

Isa
SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa W5EcZDw

Match Type: Tag Match
Winning Condition: Pinfall or Submission

Spotlight
characters:
SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa ELZuoMvSS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa OG5hnuaSS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa Cg3CzYmSS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa Empty Re: SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Spring Tiger's heart pounded with excited anticipation against her small chest. After only a short period of time with the AFW the ambitious rookie would be able to display her skill on the largest stage yet. She could hardly believe the opportunity she had been given and was thankful to be able to perform at Summer Splash 17. The occasion was only made better by the fact that her dear friend and rival, Yuki Onna would be her tag team partner. Spring Tiger vowed to one day defeat the beautiful snow woman but for today she would try her best to impress the girl she looked up to as well as to have fun.

As the lights went down in the arena the crowd began to roar. Spring Tiger would turn to her partner and say "I won't let you down!" before the entrance music began playing and Spring Tiger and her partner Appeared on the stage. The masked rookie had been shocked to see the number of people at her debut match but it was nothing compared to the crowd here tonight. Her heart beat faster and she smiled wide.

Not having planned or choreographed any special entrance, Spring Tiger would do her own thing while Yuki did hers. The young girl would run down the ramp stopping to high five and shake hands with audience members in the front row seats. She thanked them from the bottom of her heart for coming tonight even if it wasn't to see her. She would leap up onto the ring apron and a swing her legs over the top rope before climbing up on the turnbuckle to wave to the crowd. Spring Tiger lived for this moment, the ring was her jungle, her home. She would climb down at last before returning to her teams corner, giving Yuki a reassuring grin. Spring Tiger would be the first to face off with her opponent so she would wait inside the ring, happy to have a skilled fighter like Yuki standing behind her.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa Empty Re: SS 17 Yuki Onna & Spring Tiger vs. Aisha & Isa

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Yuki Onna felt nervous considering that this was an opening match for Summer Splash 17, but thanks to her friend's presence, she was able to keep it to herself. Hearing Spring Tiger's words, she nodded and smiled. "I know. I won't let you down too," she told her friend as both of them appeared on stage alongside each other. While she's used to crowd at this point, even Yuki was taken aback by the sheer number of crowd, and she knew that they needed to do their best for this match.

As Spring Tiger went to do her thing, high-fiving people energetically, Yuki Onna decided to do what she always did, walking down the ramp calmly though her pace was quickened this time to catch up with her friend and partner for this match. She would occasionally bow and wave to the crowd as she followed Spring Tiger from behind until they reached the ring. While Spring Tiger entered the ring by climbing up the apron and swinging herself into the ring, Yuki decided to just climb up the steel steps and remain outside the ropes at the apron, as Spring Tiger would be the first one to fight in this match.

Returning Spring Tiger's grin with a confident smile, Yuki would look at the stage, waiting for their opponents to show up. She was wondering who they would fight in their first PPV match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:08 am

Tonight was a big night, if not one of the biggest nights in her professional wrestling career so far. An event like no other now come to fruition. Aisha had been told only a few weeks ago and the anticipation one could say was nearly killing her.... figuratively of course but still none the less the pinkette could barely wait for how excited she was. Training hard to get ready for this definitely career making event.

Although one thing was on her mind, that was her partner. While not a stranger to the art of the tag team, Aisha had never done one without training or at least having some experience with her partner. Here was just one case, having never worked with Isa ever before., even hearing of her, much less her opponents save for Yuki, whom she had read of in a paper a month or so ago. To say it would be challenging would be an understatement, but one she could cope with.

She ran out as her music began, wearing her usual attire but with the black leather jacket she was recently trying to set as a sort new look for herself. Standing there at the top of the ramp waiting for her partner, waiting for someone to come out.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:15 pm

OK, this was a night of question marks. Actually the whole trip to Egypt was a one big question mark. Sure enough Isa had gotten a couple of matches under her belt so far, but none had been in an event like this one. Apparently that wasn't a prerequisite though. The management had told the Icelandic blonde they wanted to put a couple of newcomers together for a tussle to start things off in the SS event, and she'd be a perfect fit for the match. So why should have she said no?

Besides, she got to travel to Egypt and see the Pyramids. Sure, Isa's volcano addiction would have made her prefer Ethiopia to the South. Checking out the lava lake at Erta Ale would have been fascinating also regarding to her studies. But she couldn't complain really... Egypt was just fine!

Except that it was hot. Damn hot. Almost hot enough to melt the Angel of Ice...

The biggest question mark was her match though. A tag team match was already exciting enough, but to add to that, Isa had really no idea about her partner, let alone her opponents. But based on the talks of the management, that was how it was supposed to be, right? They wanted to set up a bunch of unknown newcomers together, right?

So why were her opponents entering the arena together like that? "Great..." Isa quickly realised that the two were definitely familiar with each other. And in a tag team match, that could only help. Bad news for the blonde, but then again, more important was that how her partner was going to be like...

Well, it was time to head out and meet Aisha. And that was a pleasant sight indeed. The pinkette looked like she'd definitely be on "the side of good" with Isa, and she appeared to be like a very capable wrestler as well. Good news for the blonde!

Stepping out of the shadows, Isa put on a cute smile as she greeted her tag team partner. "Hey there! Ready to rumble?" the blonde asked in order to give a kind first impression on Aisha. As the two started their journey towards the ring, Isa still had some questions in her mind though. "So, you know those two at all?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:21 pm

"Maybe Yuki, the blue haired one, read about her in a paper I think. Something about martial arts, should be tough," she pointed down the ring, a hand at her hip, "The masked one, no clue. You're all pretty unknown to me so it will be a learning experience."

"Come on, lets go then," she says as the two walk down the ring, greeting the reaching hands of fans in the crowd. Aisha decided to be a bit more impatient and slides under the ropes into the ring. She then goes to the turnbuckle and poses a top it for the admiring crowd. Jumping down, she waited by her corner for her partner, crouching low to get a good look of her opponent.

"You or me first," she asks her.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Well, if Isa had come to this match unprepared, Aisha hadn't apparently prepared herself much either. Learning experience indeed! But the pinkette could give one piece of information: Yuki's style including martial arts. That was good to know, as Isa would now guess that getting the blue-haired girl down wouldn't be easy at all. Hopefully Aisha was good at tackling her moves then.

Spring Tiger was apparently a complete stranger for the two. Well, she was masked, so that was actually quite fitting. Come to think of it, Isa hadn't ever wrestled against a masked opponent before. So that was kind of exciting as well... And based on her name, maybe a mask was a better news for them than, say, claws.

Nodding to Aisha, the two headed for the ring. Aisha seemed confident enough, making Isa feel better about the situation. Mimicking her actions, Isa greeted the reaching fans as well. It was always a wise idea to please the crowds. Who knew, it could be a vital help when tackling unknown opponents...

As Aisha were doing her thing, Isa did her own. Jumping up to the top rope, Isa gracefully sat there for a couple of seconds greeting everyone before sprinting to the opposite side repeating her actions. Also, it allowed her to catch a few sneak peeks at her opponents to make some quick assessment of them. Looked like it was Tiger who was ready to spring into action first...

"Good news, looks like they're somewhat smaller than us..." Isa commented her partner as she reached the corner Aisha was waiting for her. The blonde had gotten used to utilizing her size advantage, and reassuring comments couldn't hurt in building their team spirit.

"You can go ahead and start, tag me in when she's ready for these!" Isa replied tapping on her thighs, assuming the pinkette would get a clue on what the blonde's best assets were.

Isa would have really preferred to talk a bit more about a strategy with Aisha, but time was too limited for that. In that regard as well it sounded like a good idea to start off outside the ring, to be able to assess her partner and opponents for a while, and form some kind of a strategy in her head.

Plus, weakened opponents were much easier to deal with, so Isa was glad to slide outside the ropes and take the observer's position by the turnbuckle.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:42 pm

Aisha stood up, stretching her arm for a bit and walking to a mid point. She got the point with her partner's legs, "Okay, just wait. I'll tag ya in. Should be fine, I trust ya enough to back me up in a fix," she said, hoping she was true of such a statement. She fixed up her boot, making sure it was properly tied and sized up her opponent she would be facing first. Whomever she fought she knew such would be rather tough one to beat.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:35 am

Spring Tiger watched her opponent's entrenches intently, trying to get a good feel for who her opponent's were and how they might fight. It was immediately clear that both girl's were significantly taller than Yuki and herself but Spring Tiger had never been one to worry about size as she was confident in her ability and fighting spirit. That being said, The masked rookie was nervous for an entirely different reason. She thought that she would be happy and worry free as long as her dear friend Yukina was at her side but now that the time to fight had finally arrived, Spring Tiger was nervous she might let her role model and rival down.

Trying to hide her concerns, Spring a Tiger would turn around to address her teammate. "There pretty big but I think we can take them." she said with a big toothy smile. Then the dark haired girl's smile would fade and she would bite her lip. "But you know, I-if you have any advice I would love to hear it, Yuki-chan... she would say hoping for some sort of encouragement from her friend.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:58 pm

Yuki observed their opponents making their appearance. Their opponents were clearly superior in terms of size, but she had faced the opponents larger than them, and she was not afraid of them. Both Spring Tiger and Yuki Onna were both nimbler, more agile fighters who were adept with high-flying moves. When she heard her partner and friend asking for her opinion and advice, Yuki thought about it for a moment before she said to Spring Tiger, "I believe that you need to make sure to evade their attacks and make use of your speed. Using aerial moves is probably the best idea."

She smiled at Spring Tiger. "Please don't forget that I'm here too. Tag me in soon, okay? Other than that, let's do our utmost best, Haru-chan," she said encouragingly to her partner.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next