Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Meiyun Lai Vs Ellie Taylor: iron woman bout!
by RJD Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Clyde Gastin Vs. Yuna Matou
by Lobo Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Cecilia Lombard vs. Nadine Hawker - No-DQ Match
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mr. Q, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 555 on Tue Oct 22, 2024 3:10 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for my first match!

Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:32 pm by CaptainL

Hey there! Just got my first profile approved, and I'm ready to get started at AFW. Hit me up on Discord or DMs if you want to discuss things!

Comments: 0

Match request

Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:09 am by Nurin

Hai saya Nurin and I wish to have my first match here you can pick any of my girls (if you pick one of the hellhounds it will either be handicap or tag) for a match
https://www.afwrpg.com/t23085-nurin-s-girls#582172

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Conza vs Ryo

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conza vs Ryo Empty Conza vs Ryo

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 09, 2017 1:20 pm

The crowd cheered, as always, for the small Conza as he steps into the ring. He already had a disadvantage coming in here tonight by coming in with a cloudy head. He had been doing a bit of training that would better utilize his size difference against opponents sure, but that usually got him nowhere anyway. However, tonight was a bit different. A small hope in the equally as small man was facing a male opponent. Maybe that would help change his dismal record, being able to focus on the match much more itself than being toyed around with for pleasure. He stands tall, or as tall as someone that was 4' 7 could stand, waiting for whoever the other guy was to appear.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Conza vs Ryo Empty Re: Conza vs Ryo

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 10, 2017 12:05 pm

The people of Tension, having grown attached to the cute Conza, were looking forward to seeing just who would be playing with him in the ring today. They got their answer, cheering loudly as the synth horns of "Sledgehammer" begin to blare over the PA system, serenading the arrival of one of Tensions premier up and comers, Ryo Kamiya.

Ryo:

To what would no doubt be Conza's surprise, the young Kamiya came out in his ring gear...which was nothing but a very tight blue speedo, wrist bands, and nothing else. Smiling, Ryo sauntered his way down the ring, slapping the various high fives that came his way, enjoying the few slaps to his ass given from some perverted fans.

Getting in the ring, he bent near the ropes, giving his ass a shake in front of the camera, before looking over at his tiny opponent. "Hey there little cutie...names Ryo, Ryo Kamiya, and you are just SO ADORABLE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:01 am

This was...Different?

"Qu'est-ce qui se passe ici?" (What is going on here?) Conza would say in a low voice aloud to himself, questioning who the man was and what exactly he was doing.Wearing nothing on his body or feet, just a speedo that left...Little to the imagination. Guess if you had the confidence to wear that and shake your ass for the world, why not do it? Conza didn't let it throw him off of his game, too much. Until he opened his mouth.

Conza cocked his head to the side. "Ah...I-I am Conza." He might as well have been cordial and given his arm and hand up for a friendly handshake.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:03 am

"Conza eh? Your name is as cute as you are!" the speedo clad boy replied, accepting Conza's hand and shaking it in a friendly manner.

"Now look Conza, don't let the speedo fool you, I may like to play around and flirt in the ring, get a little handsy from time to time, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to wrestle, so if you get too distracted by my sexy butt, your gonna get your butt kicked. So you don't underestimate me, and I won't underestimate you, alright buddy?"

With that friendly warning out of the way, Ryo began hopping on the balls of his bare feet, back and forth, one leg to the another, ready and eager to get started. "Ready to have some fun Conza?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Conza just didn't know what to think of the man before him. He was just about all that the mouse wasn't in terms of demeanor. Ryo maybe was just tryimg to turow him off as early as he could to win. And that wasnt going to work. Or at least....He'd try to not let it.

He steps back to wait for the bell to ring. "You'd better be serious about this!" He would shout actoss the ring, slightly worried about doing this. Hes just trying ti throw the opponent off of his game...Conza would run through his head several times.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Oh this was great. Ryo could already tell he was getting in the smaller guys head, and messing with him "The trusty speedo never fails" he thought, smirking as the bell rang.

Getting his arms up, the nearly nude teen moved to the center of the ring, his lean, lightly muscled body glistening under the bright lights, offering Conza a traditional lock up.

"Ready to go cutie? Lets have some fun, ill buy dinner after!"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:41 am

The confusion was slowly setting in.

Conza couldnt let that happen. He shakes his head side to side slightly to show his opponent that he was shaking it off. He too would put his hands up and slowly walk out to meet Ryo in the center.

But then he slipped up. "N-No, I'll buy YOU dinner acter I beat you!' What did he just say?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:00 am

"Awww, that's so sweet of you! Alright buddy, win or lose, it's a date!"

Ryo replied, hands on his hips, smirk on his face, before he adjusted, spreading his arms and getting into a grappling stance across from the smaller fighter, the teen listening for the bell to sound and start them off.

"Ready for a little one on one with a stud like me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:46 am

Well....Its been established now...Conza decided it would be better to just keep his mouth shut for the rest of this already odd match up. The bell would sound and Conza would only let out a small growl and make a move towards Ryo.

The opponent didn't look so tough and seemed to base his strategy on throwing the opponent off. So Conza felt comfortable enough to try for a test of strength.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Awww, so cute, the kid wanted to go for a test of strength! Well, if that's what the little cutie wanted, Ryo would be happy to oblige, spreading his arms and locking up with the smaller fighter, pushing against him.

"So little guy...ever consider wearing a speedo to wrestle in? You'd look good in one!" He teased, winking at Conza, as they locked up, each boy pushing against the other to try and get them to back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next